Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Looks good to me.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

OKTOBAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Accepted.

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Uh, hiya there. I'm currently writing up an application for a character, but I've got a quick question that I'm uncertain about.

Basically, are characters still appearing in the world, or do I have to make up a metric ton of stuff my character's been doing to explain why she wasn't involved in Season 1?
        How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Well....
        A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Comment

hi there Loki, nice to meet you

You don´t need to make a whole article about season 1 events, just make an introduction of your character about her coming to the real world and how she adapted to it
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Loki \

Oh hello there.

From my knowledge it is a bit of a yes and no situation. The original Horizon Project which brought characters into the real world is no longer in effect, and hasn't been for the duration of Season 1 (which if I recall took place 3 years after the Horizon Incident), yet at the same time characters who aren't in the real world yet have a slim chance (usually) to be sent to the real world from their world due to lets say a teleportation mishap on the character's part.

Another example of the second would be Richter Belmont he recently appeared in the 2nd season, but was not in the real world until the second season. This is because Death of the Castlevania series (a reality warper of sorts) sent Richter to "another realm" which happened to be the real world.

My theory on how game characters can still be brought into the real world in Season II if they aren't already there is that the Horizon Incident even though it is well you know... no longer in effect, it still has lingering effects. Characters can be brought into the real world through some sheer accident (like trying to teleport to another location but something messing up resulting in them teleporting to the real world.) It's kind of like the Horizon Incident left a door that is slightly ajar, and takes some force and power to actually teleport to the real world.

Yeah my theory is a bit bull but it is the best explanation I could think of.

Comment

Name: Loki.

Timezone: GMT+1.

NPC Character of Choice: Tiny Tina.
              Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Borderlands 2.

Power: Tina has an insane knowledge within demolitions. She can operate most, if not all sorts of explosives, from gunpowder, to TNT to plastic explosives. She's fairly well-versed in the use of firearms, although her small stature doesn't permit her to use anything with a lot of recoil without dislocating a shoulder.

Weapons: She carries the following items in a rather average-sized teddy-bear backpack:
              • A bundle of dynamite, fit with a timer and a lengthy fuse.
              • Half a dozen sticks of dynamite, regular fuse.
              • Five hand-grenades. Two of them regular frag nades, the three other corrosive homing nades.
              • Half a pound of an experimental plastic explosive. If it'll work or not will be decided by the flip of a coin.
              • Her favorite handgun, the self-made Corrosive Teapot.
              • A toolkit for both arming and disarming explosives(Though who in their right mind would disarm an explosive?)
              • And finally, a regular Borderlands protective shield that layers over her body, protecting her from physical harm to a degree.

Weaknesses: Tina can be overpowered by pretty much every character I can imagine. She is, after all, a 13-year old orphan. She's far from smart with everything not explosives-related. She's very fond of rushing into things without thinking about them, and she doesn't really realise who she's talking to. She could bad-mouth a Dark Lich-Lord for having ugly shoes.

Appearance: Tiny Tina hops around with all the energy a 13-year old girl on speed should have. She's dressed in a ragtag piece of clothing better explained by the [picture. She rarely, if ever keeps her hands still, moving them around, moving them back and forth, having a thumb-war with herself... Anythng.
              Spoiler:

Personality: Tiny Tina is a many-sided young lady. If you cross a 13-year old girl with just a hint of /b/, and give her the vocabulary of a Detroit gangbanger crossed with a British high-class citizen, you've got Tina. She's like schizophrenia packed into a flower-decorated gift-box. She tends to talk too much, and think too little, and she always does things she's told she's not allowed to do. In her words, she's "Stickin' it to tha' man, hardcore-style."

Morality: Chaotic neutral. Tina does whatever the hell she feels like, whenever she feels like it. She doesn't go out of her way to cause harm to anyone, but she often chooses to ignore that pesky concept called 'collateral damage' in order for herself to have ginormous amounts of fun.

Biography: Tina was born on Pandora, to two loving parents. Tina's entire family, her included, then were 'recruited' by Hyperion, and Tina's parents were slag-experimented on infront of her, likely the reason for her insanity. After this, she assisted the second Vault Hunters in their hunt for the Second Vault, and invited them all to a happy session of Bunkers & Badasses afterwards. A few weeks after the death of Handsome Jack, Tina wanted to go to a grave-yard to dig for treasures, or dead people. The Fast-Travel machine she used, however, was on the fritz, and she ended up being sent to a strange, sickeningly sane world.

Traumas: The thing about Tina is that she's often too stupid to insult if you don't use simple words. However, there are two rather tense subjects that she reacts to. One, the death of Roland, one of her best friends in the entire world. Two, the torturing and apparant killing of both her parents.

Notes: School is going to be starting soon, so I'll likely be busy from 8 to 4 next to every day except the weekends. I'll most likely be able to post here from 8-9 PM to 1-2 AM GMT+1.
              How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Well....
              A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Comment

@Loki

I don't know how much you know yet about ATWAG and the status is in, so I'll explain a little. ATWAG is currently considered a community run RP. There is no plot other than what the RPers make up. There is also not one specific person that controls apps. Instead, a app have to receive three approvals before it can be considered approved. As for the RP itself, we're kind of missing one of the people that are kind of important at the moment, so large parts of the RP is currently not active. I guess you can still get into a few interesting situations if you do it cleverly.

As for the app, looks ok to me.

Also, too bad about school for you, most likely summer vacation might last a little bit longer for me because of the strike.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Loki has my approval. He's a strong independent psycho who don't need no meds.

Comment

I see Tina.. now I will fear a fluffy toy because it might explode if I cuddle with it..

accepted XD
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

She sounds like Jinx.

Which stands for Jinx.

Dur.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Raven (Veteran Commander):
                        Spoiler:

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST. To be more exact I live in United States, Florida.

NPC Character of Choice: Raven

Game of Origin: Elsword (the MMO not the character from the game.)

Power: Raven is a skilled fighter who has a diverse range of attacks which can make him a force to be reckoned with in ranged and melee combat. Equipped with a single handed blade, and a powerful mechanical arm created by Nasod Technology, Raven uses a combination of swordplay and brutal attacks with his Nasod Arm. Since Raven was once the leader of the Crow Mercenaries his skills in combat, and tactical knowledge is quite high. His tactical prowess isn't as good as Chung's, but when it comes to leading a team Raven excels quite well as a Veteran Commander.

Raven's swordplay is quite high, capable of keeping up with skilled swordsmen. When combined with his powerful Nasod Arm he is capable of delivering fiery punishment with a barrage of sword slashes, fiery explosives, and lethal punches from his Nasod Arm.

Speaking of which I should talk about Raven's most prominent weapon. A weapon that serves as a powerful asset, and a heavy burden. His Nasod Arm (mechanical left arm) is a mechanical arm made from Nasod Technology. After the massacre of his fellow Crow Mercenaries Raven was left for dead until a mysterious Nasod Figure approached him. The figure offered him power to gain revenge for what happened. Raven blinded by anger accepted the offer and obtained the Nasod Arm.

With it Raven is a big force to be reckoned with. His Nasod Arm is capable of many things ranging from enhanced strength, spouting blazing hot flames from the palm, firing highly explosive ammo and piercing ammo, summoning large fiery mechanical crows, to being capable of generating grenades filled with Napalm (don't ask how, in Elsword Nasod Tech is a combination of magic and technology.) The sheer range of capabilities that the Nasod Arm possesses is pretty vast, and gives Raven a vast coverage in combat. He can use fiery crows, grenades, and explosive ammunition he can fire from the palm of his Nasod Arm for ranged combat. With his skills with a blade and the strength of his Nasod Arm to close the gap. Raven is a varied fighter who can give any unprepared warrior a run for their money. However there is one thing that Raven calls his "trump card"

Over Heat. Over Heating his Nasod Arm functions differently. You see when Raven became a Weapon Taker (before advancing to a Veteran Commander), Raven began implementing the weapons of his fallen foes into his Nasod Arm for more power. With the help of an alchemist named Echo, Raven discovered that he can Over Heat his arm, but when he does the power output of his arm increases exponentially. When Raven Over Heats, his firepower roughly doubles which can help out greatly. However their is a cost to it as mentioned below. Over Heating in exchange for increased power, will damage himself as well due to the intense heat generated from his Nasod Arm. This can be bad as it can cause Raven some serious damage if he keeps Overheating for too long. Raven truly does walk the thin line between becoming a formidable fighting machine and causing his own inadvertent destruction.

However during the events of Season I Raven's arm was badly damaged while trying to help fight off Wesker. However thanks to the repairs and upgrades he had received in Season I at Prometheus Labs in London his Nasod Arm is much stronger, being made out of incredibly strong titanium alloy to increase its heat resistance, with Nano-fiber muscles to increase his arms overall physical strength several times that from before (before he was capable of punching stone, now he is capable of punching through solid steel.) The flames he could fire from it have been changed to plasma flames instead of nuclear fire. He's also now able to generate a Hardlight Shield from his arm to protect him from attacks. Raven's Nasod Arm is much stronger than before indeed.

Raven since he is from the world of Elrios he also has the ability to use the power of El, a natural energy from his world to activate something called an "Awakening". In Awakening Raven's physical and magical capabilities are increased temporarily. Definitely helpful in a pinch when he needs a bit of extra power.

If he is pushed to his mental limits (I.E. pushed to the point where he could just go berserk) the Anger of Raven would be released. It's the same as an Awakening, but this lasts much longer. When the Anger of Raven is in effect Raven's Nasod Arm constantly emits electricity that can shock anyone that comes to close to Raven. This state of increased power is helpful in a sense, but due to the fact that Raven is literally pushing his body to it's limits in this state the stress is incredible. Raven also has a tendency to lose control during this state due to the influence of his Nasod Arm. Which if he doesn't find a way to control it, he will end up losing himself to insanity.

Weapons: His Nasod Arm, and he used to have a sword but it was damaged during his training in the forest during the past 3 months. When his "Awakening" or should I say the Anger of Raven is active, a small black drone with an orange core and several floating spikes begins hovering behind Raven. This drone can transform into a small barrier to protect Raven from frontal attacks, and when Raven strikes with his Nasod Arm the Drone transforms into a dagger like shape in which it then flies right after an opponent.

Weaknesses: His anger can get the best of him, but at the end of his part in the last RP he had gone off to train alone in the forest to control his anger and train his body to resist his Nasod Arm's heat. You see Raven can "Overheat" his Nasod Arm to increase it's firepower greatly. However the downside to this is that Raven get's burned by the heat his arm emits when he does this. Not only that but if he Overheats for too long his Nasod Arm would get damaged.

Appearance:

Except his Nasod Arm is a steel grey thanks to the new titanium plating he had received. Also his clothing and gear looks damaged due to the fact that he had

Personality: He is a very quiet person who can come off as cold and standoffish. The betrayal's he suffered from the Velder Kingdom had caused him to seek more power and turn against humans in his world. Until he came across Elsword and the others in his world. Then he had decided to help them find the El Stone (which they did.) Though during his time with Elsword, Aisha, Rena, Eve, and Chung he was still a relatively cold and quiet person. However during his time in the real world and spending time with a Spartan named Lily he had became more open to people.

Morality: Even though he was originally a mercenary he had taken up a job at the Prometheus Labs. However he had taken temporary leave to go train alone in the woods. Overall he is a good.

Biography: Raven was a fellow commoner from the Kingdom of Velder who rejected the idea of nobles and aristocrats. However, he was still proud of his kingdom, and thus worked hard to become the Captain of the Crow Mercenary Knights. Being a commoner in such a high-ranking position, he caused jealousy among the nobles.It was just a matter of time before he was framed and sentenced to prison. His friends, comrades, and fiance rescued him and hid within the forest in the outskirts of Velder.

It did not take long before they were all surrounded by Velder soldiers and slaughtered one by one. Everything that Raven cared for and loved was stripped away from him, right before his very eyes. He stared at all the dead bodies around him as he slowly took what would have been his last few breaths. Just then, a Nasod figure appeared before him offered Raven a contract, for rebirth and power, he would conquer Velder and have revenge on the ones who caused his suffering, Raven agreed, then blacked out.

Raven awoke in a Nasod capsule, with devices attached to various parts of his body. Reborn with a prototype Nasod claw, he becomes the leader of the Velder Rebellion and blindly fights to destroy the kingdom he once protected. That is until he met a crew of young, ambitious heroes who reminded him of his duty to protect the people he once loved. In atonement for his sins, he decides to join Elsword and his friends on a new life adventure of finding the missing El.

On the road with the El Search Party, Raven found another reason to fight. He keeps going to honor his comrades, the Crow Mercenaries. He makes adjustments to his Nasod arm and succeeds in giving it the ability to deal explosive hits. The more he uses it, the more powerful it becomes, and when the Nasod arm overheats, Raven unleashes a display of massive firepower.
                        Yet Raven poses a grave danger to himself, the longer he keeps using this modified, built-in weapon. The Weapon Taker walked the thin line between becoming a formidable fighting machine and causing his own inadvertent destruction.

Before his Nasod arm could overheat one too many times and fail him in battle, he approaches the Ponggos for their expertise in weapons.
                        They promptly send him out to collect rare materials for the repair: Ignis’s arm that blasts out nuclear flames, for greater firepower; the dark steel of Durahan Knight, for better heat resistance; and enchanted, mass-altering golem fragments, for making the usually heavy dark steel easier to carry. Gathering all these from such huge, dangerous monsters is clearly not simple, but Raven succeeds nonetheless.
                        The Ponggos complete the Nasod arm enhancement, and soon, Raven becomes the distinguished Veteran Commander—a temperamental yet compassionate leader of fighters.

During the time in the real world he had worked at Prometheus Labs where he was still not a very social person. However one day that seemed to change as the Labs was attacked by the Neo-Yakuza base of London, led by Wesker. Raven fought with Chris, Six, Gerard, Lily, and a few others to stop Wesker who had at the last minute infected himself with a powerful virus known as the Uroboros virus. Raven had literally pushed himself to his limits to try and stop Wesker, at least to leave him open for the others.
                        He overheated his arm for far too long, and far too much. To the point where it was almost unusable. After that Lily had taken him deeper in the Labs to help repair his Nasod Arm, and he had received a few upgrades afterwards.

When he was testing his Nasod Arm he felt joyous that his arm was stronger. However that instantly changed as he ended up Overheating again, and lost full control. Turns out that his Nasod Arm had already begin to integrate the upgrades into itself. Becoming stronger, his Nasod Arm also began to try and take control. Almost as though it was sentient. That's when Raven had decided to leave until further notice. So he can train alone where no one can be at risk of being harmed by him in the case if he ever did lose control.

Now that a few months have passed he had nearly finished his training. He had trained not only to control his anger, and in turn control his arm... but also to withstand the heat of his Nasod Arm better.

Traumas: Losing his friends, allies, and more importantly his Fiance to his own kingdom. This had left mental, physical, and emotional scars on his being. During the real world he had developed a friendship with Lily, and is trying to recover from them. However his past continues to haunt him with his Nasod Arm.

Notes: None at the moment.

Please note that Raven as a Veteran Commander is already in the RP controlled by me (check the first page of this thread), I am just reworking it as there was a LOT of stuff I had left out/forgotten. So this is just a reworked app of one of my characters, and the first of several to come in the future. This reworked app is not finished by the way.

Comment

@everyone

Reporting in to say that I'm still alive. Sadly, it's going to be a bit longer than I had anticipated. The good news is that the arc I'm planning is unlike anything seen in the RP so far. It's my masterpiece. :P I managed to get my brother to lend me his phone when I go to the gym, so I'll try to get on again tomorrow and give you guys a preview of some dialog. Reaper, my baddy, is the single most evil motherf***er on the planet!!! XD Stay tuned for some of Reaper's dialogue tomorrow!!! (P.s. I also need to talk to Mima and TRXD too. If I can get TR to come back to ATWAG, I've got something diabolical for his Characters with Reaper. I also need to speak with Mima about The Inventory's time dilation.

Ok, later guys!!! :P
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Are you SERIOUSLY BACK!?!?!?!? Oh I hope that this means you are OFFICIALLY BACK!!!

Comment

Better hurry the hell up, S1. I've grown impatient of starting my arc.

But seriously, take your time. We're gonna be here.... I hope.

Comment

Haha...
                                And here I was saying next month.
                                Welcome back mate.
                                Though there's unfortunately some other things we need to discuss. I'll PM you later.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X