Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he just said he'll be a bit longer... Like, just now...

Comment

Right.
      But he has minor access now.
      Not 100% but still back nonetheless.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

don't get your hopes up people, focus on what you got and don't waste it
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As promised, dialogue! XD

"Yukari- wait... Mrs. Yakumo. Mrs. Yakumo? Do you like chess? You strike me as an exceptional chessplayer, a Chessmaster. I fancy myself a chessmaster as well, only my game board is a little bit bigger and the pieces are people. "

"At the end of the game, the King and the Pawns go into the same box."

(Tell me what you guys think of it.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I really like the dialogue S1. Just by that preview of dialogue I can definitely see a bit of what Reaper is like.

Originally posted by S121 View Post

"At the end of the game, the King and the Pawns go into the same box."
            This quote in particular makes me picture it as his win quote if Reaper would be in a fighting game or something.

Comment

"As a matter of fact, I want to show all of you a lesson in power and control. You are all capable of killing me, yet here you are, standing around like victims. Do you know why that is?"

(Reaper makes an example of ...)
              "On your knees."
              (Character doesn't. )
              "On your knees!!!"
              (Character still doesn't.)
              "On your knees or I will take away everyone you love and care about. "

"And that is how you bring gods to their knees. "

"You see, power does not derive from raw physical or magical ability, it comes from consequences and rewards; leverage. Leverage gives me power, allowing me to gain control. It doesn't matter how powerful one is, if you hold the right incentive in front of their face, they will follow like an obedient slave."
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

That dialogue seems a bit more... menacing to me o-o.

Anyways I've been reading a LOT of crap about the Elsword characters (Chung, Elsword, Aisha, Raven, Eve, and Rena)

Okay apparently for one I have been GREATLY downplaying Elsword. As apparently after defeating the Nasod King (in their game) they all went their separate ways to do their own thing.

Elsword who was a Sword Knight (job class before Lord Knight, the class he is in the RP) and Raven both went to Velder (Elsword went to go Velder or stayed in Velder to enlist as a Velder Knight.) Raven decided to train Elsword for four months before Elsword took the official exam. This four month training with Raven made Elsword a far more serious fighter.

Elsword passed the exam, and entered his six month training facility and was able to become the division commander in only 2 months, earning the respect of every person in Velder. He was then considered the second strongest knight in Velder, only lacking in experience to Vanessa. I really have been making Elsword seem more like his not so smart base job class.

During his training, Elsword became quite more reserved and serious with his character, complimenting and encouraging his opponents in battle rather than seriously mocking them. I really have been making Elsword seem more like his not so smart base job class in the RP which I am regretting now...

As for Raven when he Elsword entered the Velder Training Facility for six months, decided to go off on his own to train in order to better control his arm. In the time he spent alone, Raven became more influenced by the power of the arm and became quite arrogant but still held most of his honorable sense of pride and duty. Thanks to Eve when they met back up after a year or so, Raven gained full control of his arm and began using his arm to help people all around the world if they are in need... huh... I feel like I've been badly RPing the characters now >-> Though with Eve in the RP IN London, she can easily help Raven gain full control over his Nasod Arm.

Also apparently Eve and Chung were quite close to each other, as Eve went with Chung to Hamel after the group split up after defeating the Nasod King. Though Eve was saddened because almost immediately upon entering Hamel, Chung left to go on his own journey.
                In the time he spent alone, Chung began to remember all of the things the others did for him and why he joined them in the first place.
                He also remembers how badly Eve must feel and promises that he will sincerely apologize to her when he meets her again. Unfortunately for him when he returned Eve had accessed the Code: Battle Seraph. Of which gave her tremendous power, but erased all her emotions... well except for the emotions of the one that is most precious to her. Which is implied to be Chung.

Oh and Rena is apparently the princess of the elves in Elsword, as her mother is the Queen of the Elves... who knew?... Not me apparently...

There is a bit about Aisha but I will go into that some other time. This info is mostly regarding to the "canon" job paths to the story of Elsword. Which actually apparently goes:

Elsword: Lord Knight.

Raven: Reckless Fist.

Eve: Code: Battle Seraph.

Aisha: Elemental Master.

Chung: Deadly Chaser.

Rena: Grand Archer.

Add (the psychotic man who lost literally EVERYTHING close to him, was sold into slavery as a kid, escaped slavery, became trapped in a Library after he escaped slavery, and when he finally escaped the Library he found that he was displaced in time, as he found himself to be in the far future (like a few thousand years) due to the magical energies of the Library he was trapped in): Lunatic Psyker.

Ara: I believe Sakra Devanam.

Elesis: No clue... I think Grand Master.

The classes I have them as in the RP are:

Elsword: Lord Knight.

Raven: Veteran Commander.

Rena: Grand Archer.

Aisha (once controlled by Neo): Void Princess.

Chung: Tactical Trooper.

Eve: Code Nemesis.

Ara: Sakra Devanam.

Elesis: Blazing Heart.

Add: Lunatic Psyker.

Well... at least I have new information which can help me RP the characters better.

Comment

I'm wondering what leverage you have on the beast duo Utsuh, they already got sonething to counter a LOT of things because of both canon stuff and things that hace happened in the story
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

S121

I wonder what leverage this Reaper guy would have on someone like Add who already lost pretty much everything, the closest people he could call friends aren't so much as friends as they are more of just acquaintances. He wouldn't really care if something bad would happen to them. Though if this Reaper guy has something like say information that could be useful for him (Reaper could lie just to try and trick Add), hack into his dynamo's/Nasod Armor and actually threaten to shut it down (and with how his Nasod Armor is what makes the Lunatic Psyker such a threat, could actually be quite bad for Add), or threaten to harm/destroy Eve which is one of the few things he deems to be more important than anything else (mostly due to the sheer power she has, and the data she possesses. As well as being the Nasod Queen, and we all know that Add is obsessed with Nasod's.)

Comment

Okay this may not be the best time to introduce a new character, but I've been meaning to have this guy in the RP. On top of that, a conversation I had with Wriggle just convinced me to introduce him.

Name: SereneGrace

Timezone: EST.

NPC Character of Choice: Amane Nishiki

Game of Origin: BlazBlue

Power: Amane is quite unique with his ability, and his fighting style. As he is shown to be capable of changing his clothing into many different shapes. He mostly forms drills out of his clothing, but he can form shields, and blades with them by hardening his clothing to a state similar to steel. Aside from this but Amane is surprisingly resilient to injuries. As he is shown to be capable of withstanding blistering heat, freezing cold, electrocution, and mind control with little to no lasting effects. This can make him quite a tough opponent should you ever get on his bad side. Aside from this but Amane also appears to possibly have eternal youth, as in BlazBlue canon his youthful appearance has not changed one bit over the course of ten years. This leads some to believe that he is immortal, however do not believe what some people say, for he is not immortal. He is just a man who loves to dance, has possible eternal youth, and is a very tough and resilient fighter.

Weapons: His clothing. Due to his ability, and the clothing he prefers to wear (long, flowing clothing), he is can form blades, riot shields, drills, and other shapes that he can use as weapons. Do not let his appearance fool you, for he can be a threat if you are not careful around him.

Weaknesses:
                      Amane, a man who is capable of shrugging off some of the worst things a normal human can be exposed to (intense heat, cold, electrocution), and still come out as though nothing happened still has weaknesses. When it comes to hand-to-hand combat, Amane is probably one of the weaker fighters, as despite his incredibly high endurance, Amane's actual physical strength is quite low. Without his clothing manipulating ability (which only affects clothes he wears), he can be at a surprising disadvantage. Even then with his clothing manipulating ability, Amane has to be careful as he can actually overheat his clothes. Amane is also quite infamous for getting tired in combat quite easily. Meaning one way you can beat him is by simply outlasting him. Wait until he begins to show exhaustion, then make your move.

The more he uses his clothes as weapons, the hotter they become (probably due to magic), and if he pushes his powers too far he can actually lose his greatest weapon until his clothes cool down. Unfortunately for Amane, he is quite slow, and is prone to being quite careless in battle, and will often make mistakes (in and out of battle.) He is surprisingly slow when it does come to realizing his mistakes, such as when he trained a squad of men dancing techniques for 3 days before he realized he had been mixing up the words "troop" with "troupe" (there is a difference between the two aside from spelling.)

So the best ways to beat Amane are to:

1: Outlast him. Hold out until he becomes exhausted, then strike.

2: Find some way to remove his clothing... yeah it is rediculous, but without any clothing on his body and he will be at a significant disadvantage.

3: Simply use strong enough attacks. He can still be injured despite his resilience to damage. Basic 9mm ammunition if they make contact with his skin might not pierce his skin, but would most likely leave severe bruises. His resistence as I am making it in the RP, is tied to his magical prowess. Meaning the more exhausted of magic he is, the less resilient to damage he becomes. This one can tie hand-in-hand with the first option.

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:
                      Amane has a height of about 5ft 9.

Personality:
                      Amane is a friendly, respectful, and eccentric individual. Oftentimes he refers to battles as dancing, something of which he loves to take part in. As such he will oftentimes fight an opponent (though only if he is offered a challenge or needs to fight.) When not fighting Amane is a traveling dancer, entertaining those he comes across with his graceful dancing. Due to his love for dancing in general, he is always on the lookout for fellow "performers" asking both Ragna the Bloodedge and Carl Clover to join, being very persistent to have the latter do so. Even then his subordinates (in fact anyone who works for or with him) revere him greatly. As he is known to treat his men fairly, going so far as to treating his subordinates to a surprise vacation on several occasions. He often address any individual he meets as "my dear". Despite his heavily female appearance, Amane's personality is fairly masculine.

Morality: Neutral Good. He is as nice as a guy can be, helping anyone he comes across. He values his own personal freedom, and adherence to laws. He believes that too many laws will restrict those who are good, and too much freedom would cause chaos.

Biography: Amane was a young man who traveled around to gather a troupe of young and handsome men and beautiful women. Upon stumbling across the news that a cute vigilante boy was heading for Ikaruga, he immediately set out to look for him. As he finally met the boy, Carl Clover, Amane asked him to join his troupe, but Carl declines and ran away. Amane chased after him, but encountered Rachel, who was suspicious of his mysterious nature. As they engaged combat, they gained the respect of each other and Amane revealed his purposes: he claims that to dance on the greatest stage, also the greatest battlefield where greatest warriors gather is his wish. The majority of his troupe when he was in his were were orphans of war that he had adopted.

When brought into the real world he was saddened by the revelation that he had potentially lost his troupe. However he had quickly overcame this sadness as he began to travel the glove, helping those he thinks that would need help, and hoping to recruit people into his new troupe (whic his currently non-existent.) Though as of recently he had taken up residence in a town of which he helps take care of orphans at an orphanage. Every other day he shows up to help volunteer at said orphanage. Even though he feels obligated to stay and help, he longs for a reason to escape and travel the globe again.

(The location and name of this orphanage is up to Wriggle.)

Traumas: Not much is currently known from when he was in his game, but in the real world he misses his old troupe from his game.

Notes: This character is supposed to go along with another character that Wriggle will be bringing in soon... hopefully :I Please check this app out people! If there is any questions just let me know.

Comment

HIPS HYPE-
                        Spoiler:

Name: Do I have to put this?

Timezone: Now I'm in EST

Character: Anna

Origin: Fire Emblem: Awakening, although she has appeared in previous Fire Emblem games.

Powers:

Anna is a Trickster class in Fire Emblem: Awakening, an elusive and glamorous thief and a master merchant.
                        - Weapon mastery of Sword and Staff - As a Trickster, Anna is very skilled in her swordsmanship, but is also able to use magic to heal her allies in battle, making her a great healer/cleric in the midst of battle who can hold off enemies on her own.
                        - Movement +1, Speed stat, Acrobat skill - Thieves are naturally agile, and Anna is no exception. Being able to move in and out of battle without giving her enemies chance to recover is a strong advantage. Even if the difference in strength is staggering, Anna can find some way to outwit and sell her opponent out.
                        - Merchant - Anna is a travelling merchant, and therefore is a master of haggling. She'll most likely end up persuading everyone to do her bidding.
                        - Locktouch - Anna isn't your simple locksmith. She can open the most complicated of locks without usage of keys or lockpicks. When asked about this phenomenon, she claims that she use her sky-high magic stat to conjure up a key... although no one seems to find that believable.

Weapons:

Theoretically, you can give Anna any weapons that are swords or any spells that are casted by a staff. In AtWaG, to simplify her inventory, she has the following equipment that can be considered "weapons".

- Killing Edge

Spoiler:

Anna's go-to-weapon against majority of close-range combat, Killing Edge is a honed, highly lethal sword that is potent in picking opponent's weak spots and capitalizing on it. It resembles a simple Wakizashi sword with red leather hilt and yellow guard, along with a wooden scabbard.

- Levin Sword

Spoiler:

While Killing Edge is good against everyone, Anna has a second sword: Levin Sword, to deal with heavy-armored targets. This sword with its zigzag blade may not look optimal for cutting down enemies, but it is excellent for channeling magic to zap enemies with conjured thunderbolt. With abnormally high magic stats a class like Trickster gets compared to other similar job class such as thief, Anna can utilize this weapon better than any other swordsman class.

- Mercurius

Spoiler:

A sword of legend, Anna won this from a caravan back in her world. This mythical blade grants tremendous boost to Anna's speed and strength.

Weaknesses:

Unlike other classes similar to Anna's class Trickster, such as Thief or Assassin, Anna does not boast the monstrous strength nor the defense. Anna's strength in battles are to use tricks and her luck to dodge heavy attacks and land small skirmishes that pays in the end, not to tank hits. This reflects her baring weakness: she can dodge attacks very well, but if one manages to hit, it will hit hard. As long as it is physical.

Other than that, Anna is very crafty in her speechcraft, making her nearly impossible to overcome when not in fights. Something about her slyness catches even the strongest of characters feeling awry.

Appearance:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHES SUCH A BAE

Spoiler: Portrait

Spoiler: Full art

Personality:

Anna can be... tricky, for the lack of a better word. As a merchant, she is friendly and polite, especially to those that she believes are rich. When she is in her trickster mood, however, she is focused on making money and looking for ways to make more. Overall, she may be shifty and untrustworthy at first, but her excellence in battles and even better skills in trade makes her a valuable asset that one cannot pass up on.

Morality:

True Neutral: Anna's purpose is to earn as much money as she possibly can, to amass enough material possession to outweigh the difference in strength she faces in the real world and the absolute monsters that other "video games" spawn.

Biography:

A travelling merchant and a swordswoman in her own right, Anna is a fast-talking, likable girl who lives in pursuit of gold and material possession. In her world, she and her sisters, who all look impeccably same as her, looks for a way to earn money and become rich. Anna, in particular, was in a village trading goods when the local overpass was barricaded by a horde of bandits lead by Victor, an axe-wielding, possibly homosexual berserker. Anna volunteered to protect the villagers from the hooligans in hopes to be able to get a favorable deal, but things go awry as she realizes that she cannot possibly fight all of the bandits.

Spoiler:

Victor: Give up now! I was born a Victor, and victory will be mine!

Anna: Careful, love. Prices aren't the only thing I can slice in half!

As Anna struggles against the advancing hordes of barbarians, the prince of Ylisse, Chrom, and his party of travelers arrive to the scene of battle. Finding out that Anna does not have much time to hold the thugs off, Chrom's party lends a much-needed helping hand to Anna, helping her fend off the ruffians. Anna analyzed that traveling with Chrom would be more beneficial to her quest of gaining riches, and quickly joins the team.

Anna was ripped from her world into the real world shortly after Chrom's team disbanded after fighting the final boss. When brought into the real world, Anna didn't know what to expect. All her equipment and items were still with her, but she potentially lost all her business, if what she heard from the locals nearby were true: that she was originally a game character, and that the world she was warped into was the real world...

Potentially a world where she can make a fortune.

A sly smile crept across Anna's face, as she rested her pointer finger on her chin: a habit that she expresses when she is hashing up a plan: a plan to plunder this land of what it has to offer.

Traumas:

Anna doesn't really have a trauma... although she would panic comically if the thought of her going broke ever crosses her mind.

Notes:

Anna has a habit of resting her pointer finger on her face. This is done when she is usually lost in thought: probably a thought about how to swindle you of all your belongings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YC9qP56iZU

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-30-2014, 12:23 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs
                          Only a few points I want to point out, the biggest and only really important one is the first point:

1) Tyrfing in anyone's hands except those of the Baldur bloodline is less than that. Anna is not of that bloodline therefore only a slight boost to magic resistance is given.
                          2) An Anna that's seems untrustworthy? Wriggs pls.
                          3) She and her sisters have, over generation upon generation, already accumulated so much wealth that no one knows the true limit of her stash. Of course the biggest question of all time is: where is it? A question that shall forever remain unanswered.

Again, only the accuracy of Tyrfing bothers me, the rest is fine, because...honestly, the fact that there are so many Annas... would support everything else.

P.S. LEVIN SWORD. She is a goddess with the Levin Sword. Forget Armor Slayer, LEVIN SWORD.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                            HOLY SHIT LEVIN SWORD ON ANNA I FORGOT

[EDIT]
                            Okay I edited a few things on her weaponry.

1) Changed Armorslayer to Levin Sword
                            2) Changed Tyrfing to Mercurius
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-30-2014, 12:29 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

THE LEGEND OF ANNA:
                              LEVIN SWORD

ARE YOU LEVIN' IT?!

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FUCK ANNA IS SUCH A BAE

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment