X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um.. I need one more acceptance for Kyra´s app, just an advice
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Now that I get around to it, have thy 3rd acceptance

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just tossing in some notes here, due to the fact that I can't type this up on my computer.

Halo 5 multiplayer (standard abilities; not armor abilities. Info Source: Gameinformer. RPs: ATWAG and maybe EG:P.)

- Each SPARTAN is equipped with a thruster pack that allows omnidirectional movement, allowing boost-dodging, sliding along the ground, mantling onto ledges, and slowing descents.

- Can "Spartan Charge" into enemies, killing them instantly from behind, or knocking out shields from the front.

- Spartans are capable of a "quake smash", killing enemies beneath them and in the immediate area. (Perhaps in a 20 - 40 foot radius.)

- Can link weapon up to HUD for a "smart scope" effect.
        Last edited by S121; 07-06-2015, 09:06 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Guys I'm currently working on yet again, two new character apps. Then again they aren't really new characters to ATWAG. They both appeared briefly in Season I under control of Mega. I saw them and I thought that they could have good potential for the plot in ATWAG.

They are both Akuma (who appeared briefly in the Hawaii Arc, challenged John to a sparring match, but John had better things to do and ended up forgetting about the sparring match he promised Akuma.) The other is Ryu, also from Street Fighter.

I am currently working on their apps.

Also expect an app for the Pyro from TF2 at some point in the soon future.

Comment

@SUS

I know you said that if someone takes Ciel, you'll do Lu. If it's alright with you, I'll take Ciel (cause gunblades are awesome) and I never RPed as a butler before so it will be a nice experience.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I also said if someone takes Lu, then I'll take Ciel. I also like Ciel (because gunblades ARE awesome.) So... we need to come to an agreement. Because I also really want to RP as Ciel when more info on the two are released.

Comment

TAG SYSTEM GO!! We'll alternate between the two......... maybe not. I don't think that can work.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah... I think doing that would just cause things to crash and burn with those two... We really need to come to an agreement...

Comment

We'll, I know once I get internet back, I was going to create quite a few apps (and rework Alkaid's a bit). So I was going to bring more .Hack characters to increase their presense.

I'll leave the choice to you on who you want to use. I don't mind which one really. If I have to be the loli devil, so be it. If I have to be the dual gunblading butler, so be it too.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Placing this here for Prometheus Labs.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_Ability#Repel

Edit:

In addition, I will be adding a new armor variant/vehicle to Prometheus Labs.

It is the MJOLNIR Mark I-B

http://undertheradar.military.com/wp...Halo-4-006.jpg

This is the wiki of the original.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/HRUNTING/...Defense_System

Edit 2:

Also, I've found that John's suit should actually increase his strength factor by five, meaning that I messed it up again. Should I implement the 5x strength factor?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_P..._Armor/Mark_VI

Edit 3:

Gen 2 armor specs. Might use this later...
                      It is said that a SPARTAN-IV in Gen 2 armor can take on a SPARTAN-II in Gen 1 armor.

http://www.halopedia.org/MJOLNIR_Pow...mor_%28GEN2%29
                      http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-I...m#cite_note-13
                      Last edited by S121; 01-31-2015, 02:59 AM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Timeline on Takoizu's past. Anyone can give feedback if they want. This was lazily ripped from a PM that I was trying to send Wriggle, but it was loo large and broke the PM, so ignore the asterisks and talk directed at Wriggle.

Spoiler:
                        *Birth - 2045; 3 years after Season 1, or 2 years after NEW Years in Season 2. Don't have a specific date of birth. You can provide input on this one if you want.

*Discovery of powers - 2049; age 4. Input might be needed on this one. How should she and her parents learn that she has boundary manipulation? I believe there was one where we were spit balling ideas, and one was that she falls into a giant puddle, but gaps underneath the surface, causing John and Yukari to believe that she fell in a small sinkhole of some kind.

*Honorfic Conversation - 2050 or 2051; age 5 or 6. Random miscellaneous memory that not only serves to explain some inconsistencies made by me, but a way to balance out some of the bad memories with a couple good ones.

*Encounter with some of the residents of Gensokyo - 2049-early 2051; age 4-6. These are random musings I had in an attempt to lighten up her past a little, give her some happy memories. It would only be a matter of time before Takoizu would learn to use her abilities and drop in unexpectedly on someone, explore Gensokyo, etc., and meet some of the people there maybe even befriend some. It's up to you which ones she would drop in on and meet, seeing as how you control them.

*PALADIN is revealed - Early 2052; age 7. This is a somewhat sobering experience to her, the beginning of the end. PALADIN invades their home in an attempt to kill their largest threats to their plan.

*John's death - 2052; age 7-8. This is when John stops a fusion bomb from detonating on Gensokyo, but dies in the process. It's not ever really known if he truly died or not, due to them never finding the body, but he was never seen or heard from again.

*Yukari's death - 2052; age 8. While in her own home, a strange man in white and black armor breaks in and attempts to kill her and Yukari. Before fighting the man, Yukari tells Ran (who still has no tails, thus no power) to take Takoizu and Chen and run. Ran does so, leaving Yukari to fight this assassin, but is eventually killed. Ran and Co can either temporarily take refuge at someone else's residence, or return a couple hours later.
                        (Image of man in armor "Reaper" :http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...rt-d5w5g7n.jpg

*Arcanopulsate bomb explodes over Gensokyo - Late 2052; age 8 or 9. As the bomb reaches Gensokyo, Ran races against time to take Takoizu, Chen, herself, and anyone else she can into a safe bunker created by Yukari's boundary manipulation (before the events leading to her death). Ram barely manages to seal the door before the blast wave strikes, killing everyone and everything outside of the bunker, killing everyone in Gensokyo and a few nearby cities (except for the "Houraians" immortals.).

*Ran teaches Takoizu how to fight - 2055; age 10. After some time, Ran takes it upon herself to train Takoizu to defend herself. Using what John may or may not have taught her, Ran teaches Takoizu how to fire the M6D magnum pistol that had been recovered from the area John died at. Ran also teaches her how to fight without need for guns, as well as how to use magic, danmaku, and a little bit about her boundary manipulation. With this, Ran can rest easy knowing that she won't always need to keep one eye on the enemy and gathering resources, and one eye on Takoizu and Chen.

*Ran's death - 2057; age 12. PALADIN had been receiving reports that there were possible survivors from the Gensokyo bombing and send a team to investigate. One investigates the immortals, while the other investigates reports of a fox - eared woman, a Nekomata, and the child of John and Yukari Yakumo. Reaper returns, and with nowhere to run, Ran quickly attempts to hide Chen and Takoizu inside a closet before arming herself to defend them. The battle rages for a time, but ends with Reaper defeating, but not killing her. Instead, he detains her and tortures her for information on where Chen and Takoizu are. Takoizu and Chen helplessly watch from the slots in the closet door as Reaper attempts to extract the information from Ran, but Ran never tells him where they are. After enough time, Reaper decides to end her life and leaves the building with what remains of his team, and once they leave, Chen and Takoizu are left with burying Ran and fending for themselves. That, and the immortals had been captured, leaving them the only two residents of Gensokyo.

*Chen's death - 2062; age 16-17. With Ran gone, Takoizu takes up the role of protector, gathering resources wherever she can, fending off scavengers, and scavenging for stuff herself. One day, Takoizu slipped up just once and was seen by a PALADIN agent. A few days later, after coming home from a scavenging expedition, she finds the place in ruin, prompting her to run inside. When she goes inside, she finds the body of Chen, surrounded by a handful of dead PALADIN soldiers. Finally beyond the breaking point, Takoizu snaps and hunts down the patrol that killed Chen, slaughtering each and every person, as well as their transport. She then proceeds to systematically destroy PALADIN and WRAITH, killing everyone even associated with either of the two organizations.

Destruction of ACO - 2065; age 20. After three years of killing, the streets ran red with the ACO'S blood. A couple days after the deed was done, Takoizu no longer saw any reason to live. Everyone she loved and cared about was dead, the world was slowly dying, everyone around her simply fought each other for resources, even killing each other over a bottle of water... This was not the existence Takoizu wanted. Over the course of two years, Takoizu formulated a hyper-complex and intricate plan to go back in time and change the past. Even if she might somehow create a paradox, the outcome would still be better than how the world was now, how her life was now.

Assault on Base 1 - December 20, 2067; age 22. (Events of page 98 in ATWAG Season 2.)
                        sigpic

Comment

you killed my Ran.. I will use all in my power with the beast trio to destroy PALADIN

Now I got even more drive to make the possibly planned plot breaking actions
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well you gotta remember that Takoizu comes from a really bad timeline where everyone dies, including Ran. At the very least Ran went out a hero, although in a grim-dark kind of way...

Wait, you were planning to break my arc? 0-0
                            sigpic

Comment

I go adapting my plans, so I tend to be on random paths, sure they go through a similar path, but remember that Renamon and company go for what is right, even though others might think is wrong/evil/bad

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Understandable.

Just know that Ran won't die in this timeline. ^^;

Also, a small little confession, I kind of imagined the events before Ran's death to be "Ran-bo" ish...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X