• Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Name: Gubthgin Elggirw

Timezone: TSP

Character: Vel'koz

Origin: League of Legends

Powers:

Master of the Void, Vel'koz can create and manipulate foreign plasma energy to deconstruct both organic and inorganic items for dissection and analysis. He is also insanely smart, able to perform complex math equations in near instance.

Weapons:

Vel'koz has three tentacle appendages that is used like hands and more. He mainly uses it to slap things to keep them away.

Spoiler:

Vel'koz's eyes (yes he has multiple) emit plasma that has unearthly properties of deconstructing chemical bonds that form a matter together.

Weaknesses:
    Vel'koz is highly curious. If you offer him something that might pique his interest, you can escape unharmed... in fact you could even become his ally if he finds you... fascinating.

Appearance:

Personality:

Vel'koz is a curious and merciless being of the Void who seek knowledge to consume and integrate into his own. He is unsympathetic, and often times uses his allies as a method of obtaining the sought-after knowledge. However, certain experience in the RP will make him learn to share some of his knowledge in order to learn more.

Morality:

(I personally think this section is pointless.)
    Lawful Evil

Biography:
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by Wiki
    I pass into the sudden glare. Blink. Blink, blink, blink. My eyes adjust and evaluate the landscape before me.

There's a scurrying. I look down to find a small, white creature standing on its hind legs, sniffing at my body. It intrigues me.

What use are you?

I analyze the creature. A flash of hot magenta light, a dust pile where it was quivering.

Mammalian... nocturnal... impeccable hearing. Incredibly weak. Yet they breed so prodigiously.

"Hm," I mutter to myself. Hopefully there will be more complex things to be found; those fascinate me.

Consume and learn: this is my purpose. The others who travel with me are primitive: kill and eat, kill and eat. I need to gather all available information - harvest any valuable resources.

Eventually, we come upon a destroyed city, save for one pristine tower. It appears to be protected - or intentionally left standing. I deconstruct the composition of the ruins. My analysis suggests this habitat was a place of great magic; I'm not surprised it was a target of such destruction. There is something compelling about the tower. While the others are off scavenging, I enter the citadel.

Cryptic instruments are strewn about. I examine one. Another flash of hot magenta light, another dust pile.

Fascinating: a tool to alter their concept of time.

Strange.

Unprecedented.

From the state of the tower, it seems the owner departed only recently. The artifacts left behind have existed in more than one time and place. Some are more complex than others; all are more impressive than anything I have seen on this plane. Clearly, the owner knows things I have not encountered in any of my travels.

I require such knowledge.

Leaving the tower, I find the others closing in on the entrance, ready to destroy it as they have destroyed everything else we have met. They will only get in the way of my goal. There are some things the Void should not consume indiscriminately.

Without warning, I lash out a tentacle, its tip glowing white hot. Lightning arcs through the first creature, knocking it back. Its screams fade as I extend all three limbs, energy crackling between them, scorching the air where the streams meet. The other two run; they know what's coming.

Must they always flee?

I open my eye wide and unleash a beam of energy, following the escaping creatures. They are instantly reduced to ash. "Hmm. Void-native melting point is inconsistent," I note.

But that is of no consequence. The hunger inside me grows. I am ravenous. Insatiable, as never before.

I have glimpsed the ultimate knowledge.

And I will have it.
    I awaken from a hazy dream. My eyes blink in response to the sudden stimulus of light.

I hear sounds. They are loud. Louder than anything I've heard.

I also smell a strange scent. A vile odor of blood penetrates my scent receptor.

My memories begin to return, one by one. I remember the blue portal that sucked me in. I remember the searing pain that engulfed me. I remember that woman's sinister smile-

"Dude, are you a video game Character?"

I turn around. Two figures stand in front of me. Human figures. Male, in their teens. Doesn't seem to be hostile. I approach them.

"Whoa man, far out! I've never met one in person!"

These teens do not seem to fear me. In fact, they seem to adore me as they begin touching my tentacles.

It tickles me.

"Where am I, human?" I ask.

"You must have just been warped. You're in the real world, brah."

Real world?

My eyes scan the surrounding area. Surely this was different from Runeterra. The buildings are too tall, the road too paved, the air too thick with smoke and fume.

There's so much to learn here.

I must know more.

Traumas:
    None. But if he doesn't get the information and knowledge he wants, sometimes he might sulk.

Notes:

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I got good ideas for the fox and lucario, even some trump cards just in case, don't be surprised if you see things close to godmoding because they will be justified and within acceptable range
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Accepted from me Wriggle.

Reminds me that I need to work on my app for Ezreal sometime... but I need to think of what to do with him.

Either way I can see Add and Vel'koz teaming up.

Comment

@Wriggle

You're not the only one to think that about the morality. I think it's a good place to state their motives, but it's rather pointless to say what alignment they are. This isn't D&D... although if it was, that would be pretty badass.

I like that character, one that by our standards would be evil, but when you look past morality, it is simply driven by knowledge.

Accepted.

@Kristia

I'll hold you to that when I hand out Upgrades (and make some upgrades of my own...)

But really though, the Upgrades will be good, and there will be a noticeable difference, but it won't be anything game-breaking.
          Last edited by S121; 01-31-2015, 12:24 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@everyone in ATWAG

Ok, so I'm just working on upgrades and just want a second opinion for John's for balancing reasons. I don't really see any problems with it, but it always helps to get a second opinion.

Anyways, I was going to give John the GEN 2 MJOLNIR MKVII Powered Assault Armor. GEN 2 armor is said to allow a SPARTAN-VI to go toe-to-toe against a SPARTAN-II, meaning that GEN 2 armor is a step up from the old armors that came before it.

Ok, before I start, I should say that I made assumptions on a SPARTAN-III and IV's abilities, due to not much info being given. For example, I assume that IIIs are a third as strong as IIs, with IVs being right in the middle.

Strength:

SPARTAN-II unarmored strength = 33 metric tonnes.
            SPARTAN-III unarmored strength = 11 metric tonnes.
            SPARTAN-IV unarmored strength = 22 metric tonnes.

This means that a II is 1.5 times stronger than a IV. Since the GEN 2 armor makes a IV as powerful as a II, we can assume the following:

GEN 1 armor strength boost for S-II = 2x - 10x, or 66 - 330 metric tonnes.
            GEN 2 armor strength boost for S-IV = 3x -15x, or 66 - 330 metric tonnes.
            GEN 2 armor strength boost for S-II = 3x -15x, or 99 - 495 metric tonnes.

Speed:

S-IIs and IVs can run about as fast out of armor, so no change needed.

Reaction Time:

S-II without armor = 15x
            S-III without armor = 3x
            S-IV without armor = 9x, putting them right in between the II and III.

S-II in GEN 1 armor = 75x
            S-IV in GEN 2 armor = 75x, meaning that the armor grants an increase by a factor of 8.3333333333333333333333333333333x, which means:
            S-II in GEN 2 armor = 125x

There's also misc abilities, but I'll get to those in a minute.

What are your thoughts on this?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

interesting.. I´m impressed that the best spartans are the generation II, but that is mostly because of them being engineered since being children

but anyways, one thing is strength, other thing is will my friend, that is what can make a powerful being lose against a weak one.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yep. The S-IIs had the most drastic and dangerous augmentation implemented, while the S-IIIs were supposed to be a cheaper alternative with less risks during the augmentation process.

That being said, the S-IVs are supposed to be a hybrid of sorts. They can be mass-produced like the S-III with a 0% chance of dying during the augmentation process, and they are powerful like a S-II.

The only real reason S-IVs are not as powerful as S-IIs is because S-IIs were picked because of their genes, as well as the increased effect the augmentation would have during puberty vs a person that is done growing. Unlike the S-IIIs and IVs, the S-IIs would have been very strong, fast, and smart without augmentations. Each kid had an IQ within the genius range and was strong enough to break an adult's arm with their bare hands before they were even chosen for the SPARTAN-II Program. They were 1 out of about 26 billion (low estimate. Forgot the exact number.), and were essentially the strongest, brightest, and fastest humanity had to offer.

Of course, that isn't to say that the S-III procedures were bad. The members of Noble Team were some of the few that would have been picked for the S-II Program if it had more money to spend, but even with only S-III augmentations they are still as powerful as a S-II.

I think that if a person much like the S-IIs or like those from Noble Team were to undergo the S-IV augmentations at a young age, they would be just as powerful, if not more powerful than them.

Anyways, I never placed will into question on this one. In a sense, you are preaching to the choir.

Yes, strength, speed, endurance, and all that play a factor in a fight, but something else that plays a factor are the intangeable traits; willpower, intelligence, and the like. Willpower is one of many factors that allows one to overcome life-threatening situations. How else would you explain those who survive the worst the world has to throw at them? They simply fought a little bit harder than others and had The determination to keep going.

@everyone

Anyways, here's the other misc stats.

Misc.

- Nanobots for the automatic repair of both the suit and user.
                - Next-gen fusion/plasma hybrid power system.
                - Atmospheric insertion systems.
                - Active AI transfer protocols.
                - Slipspace de-insertion capabilities.
                - Limited shaping of the energy shield (partial overlaps, airfoil, etc.).
                - Ad-hoc modification systems, allowing for Tactical packages and support upgrades.
                - Ceramic-metallic alloy armor plating that can be attached to the undersuit in seconds instead of hours like previous generations.
                - Undersuit now has the appearance of scales.
                - Radar has been upgraded to show size and shape of vehicles and enemies. Enemies with active camo and unoccupied vehicles appear blue.
                - Lighter than GEN 1 armor.
                - Burst thruster jets that allow "SPARTAN charges", as well as boost dodges.
                - "Quake smash" capabilities.
                - Smartscope HUD.
                - (Essentially Halo 5 gameplay.)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post

Spoiler:

Name: Gubthgin Elggirw

Timezone: TSP

Character: Vel'koz

Origin: League of Legends

Powers:

Master of the Void, Vel'koz can create and manipulate foreign plasma energy to deconstruct both organic and inorganic items for dissection and analysis. He is also insanely smart, able to perform complex math equations in near instance.

Weapons:

Vel'koz has three tentacle appendages that is used like hands and more. He mainly uses it to slap things to keep them away.

Spoiler:

Vel'koz's eyes (yes he has multiple) emit plasma that has unearthly properties of deconstructing chemical bonds that form a matter together.

Weaknesses:
                  Vel'koz is highly curious. If you offer him something that might pique his interest, you can escape unharmed... in fact you could even become his ally if he finds you... fascinating.

Appearance:

Personality:

Vel'koz is a curious and merciless being of the Void who seek knowledge to consume and integrate into his own. He is unsympathetic, and often times uses his allies as a method of obtaining the sought-after knowledge. However, certain experience in the RP will make him learn to share some of his knowledge in order to learn more.

Morality:

(I personally think this section is pointless.)
                  Lawful Evil

Biography:
                  Spoiler:

I awaken from a hazy dream. My eyes blink in response to the sudden stimulus of light.

I hear sounds. They are loud. Louder than anything I've heard.

I also smell a strange scent. A vile odor of blood penetrates my scent receptor.

My memories begin to return, one by one. I remember the blue portal that sucked me in. I remember the searing pain that engulfed me. I remember that woman's sinister smile-

"Dude, are you a video game Character?"

I turn around. Two figures stand in front of me. Human figures. Male, in their teens. Doesn't seem to be hostile. I approach them.

"Whoa man, far out! I've never met one in person!"

These teens do not seem to fear me. In fact, they seem to adore me as they begin touching my tentacles.

It tickles me.

"Where am I, human?" I ask.

"You must have just been warped. You're in the real world, brah."

Real world?

My eyes scan the surrounding area. Surely this was different from Runeterra. The buildings are too tall, the road too paved, the air too thick with smoke and fume.

There's so much to learn here.

I must know more.

Traumas:
                  None. But if he doesn't get the information and knowledge he wants, sometimes he might sulk.

Notes:

I was asked to check this out by Sus for Wriggle. After reading through it I say that it is accepted. So accepted for meh pal Wriggz

Comment

Before someone tackles me, I wanna make something clear.

Yes,a few months ago someone by the name of Loki made an application for the same character I'm gunning for. However I have 2 good reasons why I can revive this character.

1. The member by the name of Loki has made one post: the application itself. He has not returned ever since.

2. While Loki did get 3 accept, one of the accept was from Major Mario, who was banned due to disrespecting a staff member. Therefore I think it's pretty clear that his acceptance is not credible.
                    Spoiler:

Name: Wriggletech Support

Timezone: ʇsd

Character: Tiny Tina (I can't stop twisting my body at least 6 times whenever I type or say this name out loud she's just so goddamn cute)

Origin: Borderlands 2

Powers:

When it comes to explosives, Tiny Tina is the "bomb". Get it? From anything conventional like pipe bombs made from home appliances to military-grade explosives, Tiny Tina knows about, and can handle with expertise. This includes the act of creating, detonating, and defusing.

Weapons:

Tiny Tina comes from the Borderlands games, where there are 87 bazillion variety of guns. Of all those guns, however, Tiny Tina carries the following:

Spoiler: Teapot

Manufactured by Dahl, this pistol can fire corrosive bullets with abnormally high corrosive damage that can spread to other nearby targets contagiously.

Spoiler:

Spoiler: Cobra

A Jakobs sniper rifle with special Torgue explosive bullets, Cobra's bullets deal non-elemental splash damage with Explosive element properties.

Spoiler:

Spoiler: Boom Puppy

An assault rifle manufactured by Torgue, the bullets this rifle fires are actually low-velocity, bouncing grenades that explode every single time it bounces for a few seconds then detonates.

Spoiler:

Weaknesses:

Tiny Tina is a 13 year old human girl. That sentence pretty much sums up every weaknesses she has.

Oh I forgot crumpets. Tiny Tina will 100% lose to a crumpet.

Appearance:

JUST LOOK AT HER WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO ADORBS WHY WHYWHY
                    Spoiler:

Personality:
                    Tina is an unstable, psychotic girl who can go from manic highs to depressive lows in mere seconds. Her personality changes just as fast as her mood, as she can take on the speech pattern from high-class, Victorian gentlemen to a street thug from Compton.

Biography:
                    Spoiler:

Tiny Tina and her parents used to live together on Pandora, until a psycho by the name of Flesh-Stick sold the three to Hyperion for slag experimentation. This led to her parents' demise, while Tina herself used a grenade hidden in her dress and escaped. This event caused her to go insane, vowing for the revenge on the man that ruined her life.

With a help of a Vault Hunter, Tiny Tina was able to enact vengeance on the man that sold her parents out: Flesh-Stick. For that, Tiny Tina pledged Vault Hunter her allegiance to the cause, even though she wasn't needed as much anymore. After Handsome Jack and the Warrior was defeated, Tiny Tina mainly spent time tinkering with explosives in her hideout in the Tundra Express or visited Sanctuary to play Bunkers and Badasses, a Pandorian version of Dungeons and Dragons, with previous Vault Hunters who stayed in Pandora.

One day, Tiny Tina was fiddling with her explosive, stuffed bunny (Mushy Snugglebites, to be exact) when she noticed that she was being digistructed. It was an unexpected transportation, so it kept Tina on edge, as she grabbed her "eekcentric" firearms and readied herself to be transported to wherever the digistruction took her to.

Surprisingly, Tiny Tina arrived in a place a lot hotter and more humid than Pandora. A few questions and a few scared faces on local residents later revealed to her that she was in a "real" world, a world where people created her as a virtual character in a game... whatever that meant. Tiny Tina still felt like Tiny Tina and in the end that's what matters. Right?

Tiny Tina immediately started looking for work to do. Unfortunately, her violent, psychotic tendencies got her fired on the first day of her job most of the times. Wandering around looking for a place to settle, Tiny Tina eventually arrived at an abandoned port where a group of Somalian pirates were disembarked and resting. One might expect these hostile pirates to shoo away Tiny Tina... or do something worse to her. However, the pirates gladly took Tiny Tina under their wings. After all, who would stand against a pirate crew with a Character working for them?

Traumas:
                    - Death of her parents, even after enacting revenge on Flesh-Stick, still causes her insanity to grow.
                    Spoiler: This is actually a big spoiler, so if you have not played Borderlands 2, DO NOT CLICK IT.

- Death of Roland hit Tiny Tina hard, as they both have saved each others' lives countless times. While in Pandora, Tiny Tina could've been seen visiting Roland's memorial often.

Notes:

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-09-2015, 04:20 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Bout time I freaking made this. Was planning on making this when I got into League.

Name: Sustic (is this really necessary anymore?)

Timezone: EST (I don't feel like this one is necessary for us veteran RPer's of Yukkuricraft anymore...)

NPC Character of Choice: Ezreal - The Prodigal Explorer

Game of Origin: League of Legends

Power: Ezreal in terms of physical endurance and capabilities is probably around that of a well fit 18-20 year old male. Meaning he is as strong, fast, nimble, and durable as well... a well fit adult human male. Though that isn't want makes him special. What makes him special is his experience, knowledge, and skill as an explorer. You see Ezreal is a very talented Explorer, having had traveled to and explored the most remote regions of the world he's from, he has quite some experience. So when it comes to exploring, and treasure hunting... Ezreal is no slouch.

However that is not all there is to him. You see Ezreal is also a bit of a sorcerer, capable of using limited forms of Magic, however one day when he was exploring the ruins of an ancient city he found decently sized talisman attached to a glove. Curious about it he put it on... and it fit his arm quite snug. Though what is special about it is the fact that the talisman in the gauntlet he put on gave him special abilities. From that hand Ezreal is capable of firing and discharging blasts of energy ranging from short and weak ones, to more powerful and longer ranged blasts. In fact Ezreal isn't just limited to that. He is even capable of doing other things such as short range, instantaneous teleportation (with the range of it being roughly... a few yards.) Ezreal is even capable of building up enough energy in his gauntlet to fire a large wave of energy that will keep going onto it has nowhere else to go.

That is only the beginning of what he is capable of...

Weapons: The gauntlet/talisman on his arm. Granted him special abilities.

Weaknesses: Like a lot of other characters, Ezreal is quite... squishy. A well placed gunshot to the head could take him out, and he can even be incapacitated by a gunshot to say... the knee or even shoulder. Alongside that Ezreal is also quite susceptible to poisons, toxins, and many other things that any person could easily fall to. However he does compensate for his "squishy" nature by being a VERY skilled, and experienced explorer, and combatant. As traveling to all the most remote regions of Runeterra had trained his body quite well. He knows when there is potential danger, and due to his travels he knows how to deal with quite a bit of situations (ranging from dealing with traps, or ambushes from hostile people, among some other things.) Even then Ezreal is not the one for direct confrontation. He prefers to stay at a distance while firing shots at his opponent, and often times he is smart enough to use his short range teleportation to help him escape a situation if need be.

So do not let his human appearance fool you.

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:

Personality: Ezreal is a rather... cocky and confident guy, almost to the point that he is almost arrogant. It isn't uncommon for him to talk big about himself, making all sort of large boasts about himself and whatnot. However whenever he is actually given the "spotlight" he tends to get a little... nervous and embarrassed. Though that doesn't mean he still won't try and fight. If he can, he will try and fight as much as he can, especially when it comes to fighting towards a goal or protecting an ally. However he can still get a little nervous when his plans start to backfire (if and when that is. Which can happen quite easily sometimes.

In short he is a guy who does tend to boast about his skills, and tales of exploring the planet of Runeterra. Though when put in the spotlight he does tend to freeze up. Yet when he is needed, he still tries his hardest... just... hope his plans don't flop... because it could be quite bad for him...

Morality: He's a bit of Neutral Good to be honest. He does what he thinks is right, and will help those in need but other than that he is just sort of... neutral.

Biography:

In the world of League of Legends the intrepid young adventurer Ezreal has explored some of the most remote and abandoned locations on Runeterra (the world that League of Legends takes place on). During an expedition to the buried ruins of ancient Shurima, he recovered an amulet of incredible mystical power. Likely constructed to be worn by one of the Ascended, the enormous talisman nonetheless fit snugly upon his arm, amplifying his raw skill in sorcery to such an extent that he's gained the reputation of a hero, much to his embarrassment.

After many years of battling against other champions in the League, he eventually had a little mishap... during one of his fights against an enemy champion his talisman let out a large surge of energy that, the moment he used it, he had found himself transported to a strange... and more... modern world. In this world he was quite nervous at first, and was quite cautious. However over time and learning of what he was, a video game character from a game with a large player-base , he soon got used to this new world.

Currently he is now traveling across the globe... of our world, searching for new and exciting things.

Traumas: He doesn't really have any real traumas aside from being ripped from those he cared about when he was brought into the real world, especially the love of his life Lux.

Notes: N/A

Comment

Yay! Accepted, Sustic! ^^
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

Accepted.

@Wriggle

Just a quick question. We're still going to do the India Arc, right?
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

You're asking Wriggle that because my app for Ezreal mentions that he is a treasure hunter... right?

Comment

@Pringles
                              I wanna redo that arc because it's disoriented as shit.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

I hate to say it, but it's actually because I was updating my character post list and wanted to know if I should include them.

That could work too though.

@Wriggle

So do we delete all the posts involving it and start anew? If so, we might need To wait a little bit until I can get actual internet. If we need to make a complete restart, I'm willing to do it, but such a mass editing would kill my data.

Are there alternatives? Maybe a quick run through the current situation, allowing them to regroup at their HQ, allowing us a way to reorganize things? What are your thoughts?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X