X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow utsuh.. its impressive that both your pc works so fast and you focused on so many things

Im amazed you haven´t developed headaches with so much stuff
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

aye =w=

context...it's such a perfect phrase...in the right context. My mom has used it against me so many times when she's making a point that I figured it would help me get my point across.

I just shoot myself in the face instead.

Me and trying to prove my own points/ constructing a valid argument
      >Results in me metaphorically shooting myself
      >Results in threats at me and people yelling at me
      >Results in people ignoring my points/facts/me.

All my life....I've never had any other result happen.

I've failed somewhere in life with the development of my logic.

Comment

Okay I got the rest of my RP filled out everyone. Please tell me what you think... it is my first public RP...
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          Plot looks good-erino. Cheesy sci-fi backgrounds are what gets people anyway.

Anyhow, when you're done and accepting apps, can I apply as the mechanic/engineer instead of pilot?

Yes, yes you can. You can be a character that is not a pilot if you so wish.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Excellent.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Mega

Making app as we type.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Never let it be said that I don't work hard.

I don't get headaches, but my mind does usually feel like it has a lot of tension. Most of the time, it's positive and allows me to think very quickly and perform lots of tasks at once, but at other times, I get stressed, start to itch, twitch, and get very hot, almost like I'm literally overloading.

Well, many of those tabs are just me sampling music for the RPs, but I don't think I'll ever actually use the songs in the RP. I usually think everyone else will think it's over the top and cheezy.

@Cucoo

The ONLY reason I'm good at arguing and keeping airtight logic is because of my old Phys-apps teacher.

We would have to construct devices and physically show various applications of physics, like induction, how electric motors work, and things like that, but it didn't stop there. After showing him, we would have to explain how it worked, but he would play the role of a heavy skeptic, and we had to outwit him by creating airtight explanations on how everything worked. I found it to be a pain in the @$$ at first,m but I learned to see that it was an important skill to learn.

It's mainly a matter of "covering all your bases", making sure not to contradict yourself, being very clear and concise, and to check what you say for any possible exploitations or holes.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Mega

Before I finish my app (multi tabs opened), can we have mechanical limps? It would be sweet to have a character with a mecha arm.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

You mean like a mechanical prosthetic arm? Uh... I guess so...

Comment

@Mega

basically, but I mean more like Ed's from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Comment

im already thinking you will either put a blade or weapon on it or both zekai
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You know me so well don't you?

Comment

probably yes, or probably no

you have to guess

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

aye...for me its frustrating when I come up with something that's common sense and sound because of that but then people keep being ignorant.

anyway...

@ Mega

what does the specialty part of the app mean...?

@ Zekai

you won't be the only one with a sword mech...

Comment

@Kristia

STALKER!! Just kidding, I've told people here I'm a sword person so it won't be a surprise that I'll use a sword in a RP.

EDIT: @Cucoo

I'm guessing stuff like Close, Mid and Long range.

Comment

Working...
                                X