X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gods, I shoulda just started with Shulk...He's so easy for me to get into character more properly.

And just to reiterate his current appearance if my descriptions in the IC weren't good enough

This is the outfit and how he looks in general

This is the Monado III

And this is probably the only video I can find right now with Shulk and the Monado III

It's about as big as he is. And it retains the "Star Wars Light Saber on Steroids" properties.

@ Katrix
    WB

And this should be my cue to get sleep =w=
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 01:57 AM.

Comment

well then.. my comfy bed is ready for me.. goodnight ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, i just realized a way I can still have Robin even though I killed him off.

Because I realized paradoxes are fun

Meet the same Robin I had in every imaginable aspect except one key difference

Gender.

Comment

@Cucoo

That would make for a very... interesting "reunion" between Six and Robin. (It's not really a reunion, is it? What about when Six shows Robin the picture of male Robin and his daughter?)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@s121
              She would look at ya kinda funny and say her SON, Morgan, is a boy.
              It would be hilarious.
              Technically it would be a different instance of Robin altogether not realizing what Robin(M) has done

Comment

@Cucoo

Exactly my point. It's not much of a reunion. Even though Six will see Robin again, it won't be the Robin that died to fight Grima. (Did Robin die? I thought Grima's avatar "kidnapped" him, saving him from drowning.)

Of course, Six still has the picture from Robin's pouch. He would show female Robin the picture, showing that everything he said was true. How do you think she would react to that?

Also, would female Robin suffer from the Grima problem too?
                sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Not that you mention. I just thought of something. How similar isn't KH to Star Wars. Let me make a few examples

Keyblade order = Jedi Order
                  Darkness and Light = Dark force and the Force
                  Xemnas's Ethereal blades = Light sabers (most obvious one)
                  Terra = Anakin
                  Ansem, SoD = Darth Vader
                  Xehanort = The Emperor
                  Eraqus being murderer by Xehanort from a suprise attack while already weak, Terra is having doubts = Mace windu being killed by the emperor, Anakin is having doubts

And if we include the Xehanort family theory
                  Xehanort is Terra's father = Anakin is Luke's father

And let's not forget that the man voicing Eraqus is the same man that acted Luke and he got that role just for that

And there is lot's of more too.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@s121
                    Two words: alternate timelines
                    Im thinking of bringing in the Robin that succeeded against Grima and no longer shares a bond with him cause she killed...uh...him...even though Grima's Avatar matches Robin so...ya.
                    Anyway I think ill use female Robin just to make use of the Robin app since all i gotta do is add the female pic.

@katrix
                    ...yes.
                    Just...yes.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 02:41 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Anyways, did male Robin die? I thought Grima's avatar "kidnapped" him, saving him from drowning.

Could you clear that up? I think we talked about it, but I can't really remember.

Also, just out of curiosity, how do you think female Robin would react to being shown male Robin's picture with his daughter?
                      sigpic

Comment

Its complicated, but Robin became one with Grima and six killed grima thus killing Robin. Now technically I was going to say he just put Grima to sleep cause only Robin can kill Grima...

And she would first say that Morgan (F) looks alot like Morgan (M) and then she would kinda go off on a tangent when she realizes that its a male version of her.
                        Itll be quite the skit...
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 02:47 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So what happened to Grima? Did he/she/it die?
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess we can guess what the plot of the new movies will be. Disney own both series so it would be quite easy for them now. But seriously I know Disney have bought Star Wars now, but this just show how long they have been planning to do so. Even in the final mix of the first game we see Xemnas.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@s121
                              Kinda what happens in the game. The revival of Grima. All we need is a bunch of brainwashed followers of Grima or some fruitcake who wants to revive Grima and restarts the Grimleal which is like a cult following worshipping Grima as a god and things go from there.

@katrix
                              Moriya shrine conspiracy, meet disney studio conspiracy.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh.

Would the LAEVATEINN still kill him? Would it at least incapacitate Grima? We need something to keep him from destroying half the planet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X