X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D: OMG S1 NOOOOO I MEANT HE DIDN'T EAT THEM WHEN I SAID HE DIDN'T WANT TO!!!!

Comment

@Wonder

Ok, time to edit.

@Kristia

You might need to delete your post. We gotta fix something.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Lol when I saw that post I was in a state of both hilarity and horror.

Either way, I'm back and got some time before my concert. Either way best I edit my post as well to avoid further confusion.

Comment

@Wonder

I edited my post. Go take a look.

Sorry about the fairy eating post. ^^;

Just like Snake, except he goes for bigger game instead of just lizards.

@Kristia

You might need to edit your post. Jason DID NOT eat any fairies.

It was a slight misunderstanding.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Slight miscommunication. Btw, snake also ate Indian Gavials, Markhor, vultures, etc.

Comment

Before I forget, I need to iron out a few things in terms of balance with the Monado's abilities...

◾Enchant - Allows allies to damage Mechon for a time and boosts attack power.
              I'm leaving this as is. I would have to dig up the increase in attack...

◾Buster - Damages enemies in a straight line. Mechon suffer double damage.
              Giant Light Saber super attack. It's fairly powerful when it's not used against Mechon, but that's all.

◾Shield - Blocks Talent Arts of equal level or lower. Best used when Shulk has a vision.
              Ok this is one of the ones I want to ask about
              in the cutscene, it lasts for more than one hit, in game combat it only lasts for one attack.
              Common: It creates a shield around all allies that can negate a special type of attack.
              Here's the cutscene

0:35

◾Speed - Improves evasion of a single ally.
              In the cutscene it shows it affecting all allies. in game it's the description above...
              Should I go with the cutscene?

0:42

◾Purge - Damages single target at a distance. Removes Auras and Spike effects and inflicts Aura Seal.
              Another one where the cutscene shows it paralyzing the foe, but in game it does what the description says.
              This one I think I'll leave it as the combat description, and add a daze effect.

◾Eater - Damages enemies in front, removes all buffs and inficts Bleed.
              Leaving this as is. It actually becomes more powerful with more buffs on the enemy.

◾Armour - Reduces all Physical and Ether damage to the party.
              And this one leaving as is as well, It's like shield except not as potent

◾Cyclone - Damages all enemies around Shulk. Enemies suffering Break will be Toppled
              This one inflicts a knockdown effect after moves like Air Slash or Stream Edge. I'll figure this one out...

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                I think the range of these is in order...cause really, what would happen if they started affecting each other...?
                The area around them would become far more random as to balance it out.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So it affects random areas at random times
                  ...is it even possible to control it?
                  I mean, if it didn't have a sort of "leash" it would just start tearing into the universe, slowly destroying it.
                  And when that happens, sh*t gets really real, real fast.
                  So when you have something that is pure chaos like that, it disturbs the natural balance of order and chaos.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I would say just go with the cutscene. One attack can be a little bit little at times. Another option is to have it change as needed or give it like a seperate health bar of sort. This was it wouldn't be useless against quick attacks.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Working on the intro post for the CosmoNOTs right now. (I love how NO-ONE apparently gave a damn about my prior posts in this thread...) I did not say anything!

@Wriggle (if you're online)
                      Is Jinx starting with the CosmoNOTs or not? Need to know when doing the intro post for them. I have a bad memory...
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I saw your posts, it's just that I thought you were simply giving information on the CosmoNOTs' progress.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          Well... Yes and no. I had said some stuff relating to them but I did say other things on the side. Like for example, my radio show. And I was expecting at least a "Hello" or an "Oh, that's cool!"
                          But I got nothing. Nothing. In fact, everyone else just nonchalantly ignored me and decided to talk about other stuff. *sigh* The things I do and the things I get...
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Fine, fine. I'll be sure to speak up next time.

I'll be gone for a moment. I need to update my Netgear drivers.
                            sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

I saw them, I just didn't see anything to respond to. .-.
                              I literally just looked at the one and said: Ok.
                              Kinda on the same boat as S121.

Also my head was more concerned about balancing things and final exams. I just got back from my Engineering Final, which leaves my Chemistry Final... =w=
                              ...at 10 PM...
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Good afternoon.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X