X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If grima revives, im keeping him canon. Things like that can exhaust him, but it wont do what happened last time.
    Besides, the ultimate weapon of mass destruction you could possibly ask for is in washington D.C. Atm... And I need to update her and Palutena after finals...
    "I have an army" says some bad guy.
    "We have a Morgan."
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 03:12 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Eould Shulk's weapon kill him? If so? then does that mean that all god-slaying weapons can kill Grima? What about dragon-slaying ones?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but it's for a good reason. We don't want to be totally defenseless and rely on just one Character that could only there half the time.
      Last edited by S121; 12-11-2013, 03:23 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Actually, youre right...i forgot bout that.
        Though he's immune in game canon to normal dragon slaying weapons (in FE its the classic wyrmsbane)

So Link's Master Sword
        Shulk's Monado
        Morgan but not the new Robin (F) [cause she was reborn in a sense no longer tied to Grima]
        And any god slaying or evil's bane type weapons of divine origins would work.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 03:26 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok. The reason I'm asking is because there will possibly be the chance that Six, Morrigan, or Shulk won't be around when Grima attacks, so the other Characters need some way to keep Grima in check, so that he doesn't kill off half the planet.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Don't worry too much with Grima. He himself is only powerful though servants, like Risen...
            So in a sense...with Grima...it would be more a Zombiepocalypse than anything.
            We'll talk more about this more towards the point when we're thinking that it would be time for a season III.
            So a long time from now.
            Plus I think ACO and SCAE would be able to keep things under control to a degree.
            It might be more a case of trying to save Robin (M)...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh.

Ok.

Anyways, I was looking for a picture of what John's Darkness armor would look like and came across this.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...22-d6n2h5e.jpg

I thought about it, and it seems too badass for it to be a weaker alternative to John's armor, so I thought about it being a hyper version of it. (Higher defense, higher Darkness magic manipulation, but no speed and strength modifiers, due to in not being MJOLNIR.)

What are your thoughts on this?
              sigpic

Comment

Phazon Armor from Metroid Prime I comes to mind.
                Though having it have boosted of a certain set of stats but weaker other stats would be interesting.

For the Grima concept...better idea...
                Morgan's Christmas gift: saving Her father.
                The GOOD GUYS revive Grima
                On their terms in a controlled environment.
                We have Morgan and Shulk and whoever fits in the criteria of evil god slayer at the ready and officially kill Grima.
                Then we go soul hunting for Robin.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 03:47 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I love the Phazon armor. It's like if Samus had the sudden urge to pimp out her armor and add a bunch of cool stuff to it, kind of like what people do to cars.

I think the idea is interesting. Perhaps Palutena and Pit hear about the heroes of the Devourer Incident and how Prometheus Labs managed to create weapon capable of killing Grima. They then contact everyone and get them together to bring Robin back and kill Grima again.

I'm pretty sure Grima will be pissed about being brought back, just so that they could kill him again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Indeed, though in a sense, we put him to sleep cause he would naturally reawaken eventually (and cause it wasn't done with Falchion I was going to say it would be a year instead of 100,000 years as it would have been with it.)

So we gotta wake him up to kill him. Gotta get the Fire Emblem...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2013, 04:03 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yukari could probably just snap her fingers and it would fall out of one of her gaps.

That takes care of that. Now just to figure out when they organize the Characters for the revival.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lets say its a late christmas gift and do it after Christmas in the RP.

Comment

@Cucoo

Sounds good to me.

For some reason, I feel like making an app for a Minecraft Creeper. It's because I read one of Trouble's (Tewi's) joke apps from Season 1.

Shortest lived Character ever. XD
                          sigpic

Comment

You know...we should compile a bunch of simple "trash mobs" like that for anyone to control.

And im fallin asleep so cya.

Comment

*facedesk* Morning everyone... God, I so hate my parents... I was about to post for Cole last night when my parents disconnected me again! Gah! Why can I not have control over my own network?
                              Ok, new rule when interacting with me: Do not expect me to reply after 11pm GMT (6pm Central). If I do not respond, you will know why.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@S121

That picture!! Just what I had in mind for John Replica
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X