X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure you can use it. Although I would mention fire in Annie's part of the vision.

And the book. Where do you want it, B1, B2, B3, or F floor?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

let's say... B3. A simple little puzzle with no possible clues to it except that part of the vision being the only lead. Let's say it's the "What to focus on" kind of hint which might trigger something Patchy might know.
      Which is how the visions in Xenoblade work like in certain quests.

Comment

Alright. Generating.

Let me give you a summary of the map.
        B1: Simple maze that involves staircases and magically moving trapdoors. Oh and it includes monsters. Quite a bit of them.

B2: More complex maze that involves all listed above, plus water puzzles, stronger monsters, and teleport tiles.

B3: What you said.

F: [spoiler]
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          I did now. And wow. He is on LSD or something.

This is unconventional, but I think it's a fun challenge. I sealed John, Renamon, Annie, Nera, and Jason's mouths. See if you can post on IC with that restriction!

HA!
          John seldom talks anyways, so this really won't be that hard.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Who was it supposed to be a challenge for? All of us?

I will admit, it will be a little tricky to communicate with Jason, but nkowing John, he might just apprehend him and leave him tied up in the corner with his ultra heavy-duty EB Green duct tape.

Silence is golden, duct tape is green.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + Wriggs

I'm actually thinking of having a language barrier scenario with any resident of Hyrule speaking Hylian when they reach the real world. Of course Midna can do her own thing but I'm definitely having Link Speak Hylian.

Comment

@Pringles
                  Yeah it's supposed to be. The magic will wear off when either Patchouli undoes the magic altogether, or they enter the Banished Library.

Also, can you post something on AtWaP so Krispia can respond?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, right after my next post in ATWAG. I'm being kept quite busy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh and just leaving these two cutscenes here cause they're the only two with the Monado III (Yes you get the Monado III in the middle of the final boss =w= luckily the second playthrough gives you it from the beginning.)

and music

EDIT: Oh and wriggs, I'ma let you decide whether the door is locked or not on the one porch. Should I keep going?
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-10-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Just a heads up, I remember Patchouli tellign the group about the library's books being highly resistant to damage. It was mentioned sometime during the Devourer Arc... At least I think it was...

@Kristia

John is flying in the air.
                        sigpic

Comment

As nera can leap from the bookshelves and grab the weapons.

I have quick editing skills :P
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ze books themselves are pretty resilient to moderate amount of fire. This doesn't mean that throwing fire at it directly will not be effective. It will still burn the library.

Also
                            Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                            Sinnoh Region - Oreburgh City

Finishing another battle near the pokemon center, the fox and combee won their fifth consecutive match with the trainers who challenged them

"Allright guys, we are heading back to rest for a bit, if you want to keep training, just wait for some moments" Renamon spoke as she took the tired Diana into her pokeball

at the nod of the last trainer, the fox went back inside the center and gave her friend the rest she needed
                            \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
                            Hallelujah, Krispia has posted.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

sorry for not posting wriggle, I had a big lack of inspiration with the poke RP i donīt know why ._.
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Much better.

It might take me a couple minutes to post on ATWAP. I've got posts to churn out in IC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X