Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pringles
    *posts IC
    That's why.

Time to sleeperino after one post in AtWaP.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Good night
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Good morning

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

If you call good being so freezing my hands feel like if I keep typing, they'll shatter like ice, then I will say it is indeed a good morning.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

here it is raining with cold temperature, but nothing that a good jacket can´t stop

good day people
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

-18 Wind Chill outside, try finding me a jacket to make you feel warm in that, and you'll impress me.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Japan always has something
                    http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-cont...e_jacket_1.jpg

Although I recommend using shirts and pants under your other clothing, thats what I do (has two shirts and two pajama bottoms under a long shirt and jeans and a jacket)

here Im at 1*C
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

THat may be warm, but you still have an exposed face. Quite a large flaw there, even if you have a hat.

Comment

Good morning.

@Mima
                        Ski mask.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima just find a hockey mask and line the inside of it with cotton or wool if your able to. Can scare the crap out of some people, confuse others, and keep your face mostly warm. Trust me I actually did it with wool, and it actually keeps you warm. And also protects your face from any sort of projectiles thrown at you.

Comment

@ Mima

do you even winter?

-18 oF ain't that bad.

just winter jacket and layer accordingly with a scarf/dinky and hat.

I've skied in -30

like wear a hoodie under a winter jacket and your set for temps to -40

Comment

you have gone skying cucoo?

sounds awesome

pleaase tell em you have got stuck in a hill of snow :P

Spoiler:

Comment

@kristia
                                Human snowball
                                I hit a patch of really deep n' soft Powder and...
                                Momentum carried me forward while my skis stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X