Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Ok.

I'm still going to wait for Katrix, but if he doesn't post by tonight, then I'll post.

Actually, can you do a favor for me and ask him to post?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I'll go see if he's on mumble real quick and tell him.

EDIT: Didn't see him.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Thank you.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

has anyone heard or see him this week?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Not me, though I think I saw his name pop up in the forum "online members" list.
            sigpic

Comment

@Kristia and anyone curious about Katrix
              I just want to point out to everyone that Katrix was at Ohayocon with a whole bunch of Yukkuricraft members for the weekend and the days surrounding it. He went over to the US and was away from his computer for nearly a week. Only recently has he actually came back home and back to his computer.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh ok, thank you for letting us know ^^
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Ahhh. Ok, now we have a reason why.

For a sec there, I was beginning to think he forgot about the RP section. It's good to hear a good reason behind the absense.
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Mode Happy Mode!!!!!! By this time next week, I'll have cable and internet back!!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Damn, everyone getting good news this month and Im sitting here like ;w;
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

We're only 5 days into this month, how much good news is going around.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh yea? Well I'm now almost completely insane, due to the "Mexican polka" music that is constantly played at insane times of day/night and at ridiculous volumes. It's just the same beat over and over again. Different song, same beat! It's the kind of music someone would play in order to initiate a psychological episode!! I officially hate the genre now, though I don't even know the genre's name!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Ok, I feel better. Anyways, not much news from me either.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S1

There were two doors, one that Nemesis was at and a random one by mistake. I'm saying someone could use the one that was opened by mistake to make something comedic or w/e.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Ohhhhhh, ok.

Well with Trouble's permission, I might have a funny idea in mind.
                              sigpic

Comment

Guys... help... I don't know where all I need to post in ATWAG...

Comment

Working...
                                X