X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, since it is a part where:

a)Earth is being invaded/infected/absorbed/whatever by hordes of necromorphs

b)The humanity is doing what thy can to survive either by escaping or gathering on safe places away from the threat (either Mars or other colonies in space)

c) It is a time where instincts are, at the moment, more important than thinking around, so possibly shoot and run and/or scavenge your way to survive.

In the end there is not much needed to plan, just survive by trying to get to a safe place or ship capable of escaping (for the moment) and I´m sure Isaac can get another suit around or repair his.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, last I remember, the city at the beginning of DS3 was a moon colony/city.

As for what you said, that sounds like it would be understandable. I think it sounds good. Isaac would also most likely get to the nearest store and aquire another suit, maybe have the store repair his old one.

Also, if Isaac is, soon good at hacking things and being an engineer, then why aren't you allowed to hack the stores in the Dead Space games? XD

As for weapons, I'm still trying to think of weapons that could be made in the RP.

Any ideas?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Did someone say

Customizable weapons?

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I suggest you to check the weapons you can make in the Dead space Wiki, the 3rd game was great in that aspect because you had way too many variations and combinations

Yes Wriggle, you can customize weapons at your will, but please don´t make me send my bodyguard against your evil planning succubus
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

The internet has warped my mind. For some reason I saw that statement with that picture and thought "No Koakuma, tits do not count as a customizable weapon."

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But I have absolutely no idea what Dead Space is...

But I wanna join cuz I wanna make weapons and shit...

D:
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, they can be a psychological weapon, and a quite effective one at that. Just look at what it did to you. They demand your attention, allowing her enough time to go on the offensive. XD

Hey, I'm being serious. They can actually be used as a tactical advantage. XD

@Wriggle

Yep, there are customizable weapons. In the RP, you can also make whatever you want, within reason of course. For example, you can't make a homing MIRV launcher out of a box of paperclips. XD

I would recommend checking both the Dead Space Wiki, as well as Youtube.

@Kristia

True. I might just do that. I think I also might have the beginnings of another weapon idea...
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

If I find a list of every parts in the game, I can go ham.

There's this old game called Nova 1492 AR where you make custom robots out of three components: Legs, Body, and Weapon.

Depending on what parts you assemble, you could have a siege cannon on top a 4-leg apparatus or a 2-legged Bazooka robot.

Spoiler:

If the DS3 weapon construction is similar to this system, I will definitely join. Using a Koakuma of course (recently in a Koa hype)
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@s1
                    Many times we've made mention of that...
                    What was sad was that it was the first thing to come to mind.
                    ...probably cause I do consider Koakuma a succubus... Even though I classify her as a devil every other day.

...wait is she succubus or devil technically speaking?

Comment

@Wriggle

Yea, it's kind of like that.

You can make tesla throwers, plasma weapons, harpoon weapons, explosive - type weapons, and each weapon has a secondary function, usually in the form of another weapon. DS 2 even has the Javelin Gun, a weapon that fires long titanium spikes that can be electrified, then explode. They even have assault rifles that fire hypersonic, small caliber rounds, sniper rifles, kinetic cannons, and even a handheld PARTICLE ACCELERATOR!!! XD

That is how vast the weapons are.

@Cucoo

I think Succubus is a type of devil, right?

All I know is that she looks like Morrigan, so she must be a succubus.
                      Last edited by S121; 11-14-2014, 02:21 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

(Can´t believe I´m having this conversation XD)

It is a fact that breasts can be used as a tactic by alluring the subject be it by lust or interest. The whole human body can be used as an asset for persuasion, we humans can go back to our primal instincts when we face something that can trigger them, so even the smartest living being can fall on the carnal euphoria of a body´s assets

About weaponry in Dead Space, thera are "types" of weapons in the series, the first ones are actually tools for construction and similar stuff like the Plasma Cutter and the rivet gun, then come the actual guns like the javelin and the detonator, and finaly (introduced on DS3) are the combinations of different weapons made of different parts. Take the Mjölnir for exaple. It´s components are a Tesla Core and an Hydraulic Hammer
                        Spoiler:
                        http://i.ytimg.com/vi/b85EMRLS_mQ/maxresdefault.jpg

or a Saw shooter that has A Rip core that launches saw blades and a PLasma core that sends shockwaves to knockout enemies
                        Spoiler:
                        http://media.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/files/2013/02/Dead-Space-3-bench-pics1.jpeg

There are many combinations in terms of weaponry

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hey look. Koakuma plays Dead Space too. XD

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1375149?tags=koakuma

Also, check my previous post. Kristia also answers your question, perhaps even better than I could.

Also, Krazy Koa time!!! XD

http://i.imgur.com/na6aPa3.png

@Kristia

Hey, it's just a conversation on how the human body makes for an effective psychological weapon. XD

Naw, I feel the same way. I can't believe we stumbled into this conversation either, but at least it is a very true topic.
                          Last edited by S121; 11-14-2014, 02:41 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

@s1 + kristia
                            I blame society in part for it =w=
                            And I blame the perverted part of my mind that thought that thought.

Comment

I want that little Big Daddy >.<

anyway.. time to fall asleep.. cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Reimu plays it as well

Trust me, the time of huge-breasted Koakuma is past. I hand that over to Patchouli and go with a more modest Koa.

For example, the character I'll be using in the potential DS RP will be either of these two.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Regarding the weapon creations...
                                Hmm... so what are the key components? Is it like top-middle-bottom-accessory piece like in Nova, or is it more complex than that? The wiki is not doing a very good job explaining it to me.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X