X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To torment MOMO (the character I based MIMI off of.)

It might not seem like it but he is deliberate with his actions, typically to incite some sort of reaction, which in this case is fear...or to pull a quote:
    "But what you lack is reality... And that is what I shall provide you with!"
    The second part is what he says as he rips off his arm.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

He enjoys causing pain to both himself and others, huh? Does that mean he enjoyed tormenting MOMO twice as much?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Probably. Though I read the wiki again and I was right... He did it to try and make MOMO faint as he couldn't risk hurting her as he needed to reach into her mind to retrieve the "Y- data" (really important. Like people will kill people for it important.)

P.S. He is supposed to be "immortal"

Comment

@Cucoo

Huh...

What other strange things has he done? What is his personality generally like?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

Two words: Nihilistic and Egotistical.

As for other strange things...
            He also tried to crash the Death Star a giant station retrofitted as a super weapon called Proto Merkabah into a planet called Second Miltia which would have killed thousands if it did hit.

He even killed all of MOMO's "sisters" called Kirschwassers (they're the version of Realians before MOMO.) and there were a few hundred of them if I recall correctly.
            It's complicated to explain why he did it without going all out into the story.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-15-2015, 04:40 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see. Two traits that go hand-in-hand pretty well.

As for the backstory, I might be able to understand. After all, this character sounds interesting. Of course, that's only if you're fine with writing walls of text.
              sigpic

Comment

He got interesting for me as soon as he started to quote Shakespearean plays and incorporate them into his dialogue as if there was no difference.

As for explaining... I'll cop out for now till I get on my computer. Instead here's the link to the wiki of the Kirschwassers (Since for some reason I can't copy paste from wikia on the phone.)
                http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Kirschwasser

For Albedo if you want to read it... (As a note I'm focusing on Episode 1. I can't bring myself to go through the cutscenes of the other games.)
                http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Albedo_Piazzolla

Comment

@Cucoo

It's hard to tell half of what's going on ,but I get the basic idea.

So is Xenosaga tied to Xenoblade?
                  sigpic

Comment

The only connection Xenosaga has with Xenoblade is the fact one of the members from the Xeno- games got on the team for Xenoblade. Before he joined it wasn't called Xenoblade, rather "Monado: Beginning of the World." Xenoblade was chosen as recognition for his work on Xenosaga and Xenogears.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ohhh, ok.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aye.
                        I'm thinking if I were to bring him in, I'd bring in the Kirschwassers so he has something to kill.

Comment

@Everyone

Good morning.

@Cucoo

Sounds good to me.

I wonder what he would think about being a video game character.
                          sigpic

Comment

He would probably work it into a narrative like...
                            "Whether or not I come from a place of fiction is trivial. It's all the same, you see? For we all bleed the same; we all die the same!"

And with that line... I'm really feeling it.
                            Also I might use that line if he's ever confronted with something like that and as the line he says before killing a Kirschwasser to prove his point.

aaaand... I'm thinking about having him have the Song of Nephilim... which is a giant inverted pyramidal space station that when activated emits a "wavelength" that causes people to go mad.
                            http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Song_of_Nephilim
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-15-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Looks like we have another arc.

It will be interesting to see him interact with others. What do you think?
                              sigpic

Comment

GAH I NEED TO THINK OF A POST FOR CORRUPTURE BUT I CANNOT THINK OF A POST FOR CORRUPTURE!!!

DX

Comment

Working...
                                X