Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok then, hm.. What about Parsee?

At the moment I have 10 4-7 lined paragraphs
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      @Mima

Nice picture. What else do you have planned?
      I have a few more ideas. I'll draw, finish 'em up and keep them in case they ever come to be needed.
      I've got one for Yamame, Kisume, Rin, and Reisen and Tewi (I think they could make like a heavy artillery team or something.)

I can do a little thing for Parsee. Maybe like a headshot or something. But I can't think of much for her.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

the app is done
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Here be your Parsee headshot. Never really liked her design too much. Also, pointed ears are surprisingly difficult to get right without being too pointy.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

that is impressive Mima, thank you ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I read the bio and gave a couple tips on it. There are some inaccuracies, but nothing that would break the app.

@Mima

You already drew that many characters? 0-0
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Guys. I feel like this is getting bad. I'm beginning to get really freaking pissed off and depressed with my inability to come up with a post for everyone in TSU. I honestly know where to post in it, but I just can't think of one. I can't write anything for TSU right now. Thing is I also might now the source.

I noticed that whenever it gets to the point in TSU that someone's character asks for a room number I just freaking crash with it. I end up trying to look for all the characters with Dorm Room's, but nothing! I end up having trouble finding the lists for the Dorm Number listings, and even when I DO find one the list isn't even fucking updated. In turn I start to freak out and that just results in severe Writer's Block for me.

So the thing is I really need help with people having an updated Dorm Listing in TSU. I need everyone to tell me their character's Dorm Number's, and I do mean everyone who is still in the RP and the dorm number's for ALL your characters that have a dorm number. I'm sorry if I feel demanding, but I feel like I might just end up causing TSU Revamp to crash and burn all over again and I JUST DON'T WANT IT TO F***ING HAPPEN TO CURRENT TSU!!!

Seriously the current TSU is the 8th or 9th if not 12th version of TSU that I have EVER had and all of them only make it to like... a few days into the IC then people either stop posting in it due to either losing interest or getting distracted, or because I can't do a stupid thing that causes it to die. Sometimes the end of all previous TSU incarnations was out of my power, but half the time it was my fucking fault! TSU is that one RP of mine that is like my brain child. I want it to actually see the end of a story. But currently I just can't do a thing!

Oh and this also isn't TSU. I've been recently contemplating leaving EG because... I lost a lot of drive to RP in it. On top of that but whenever I DO decide I want to post I just... freeze up and have difficulty in posting there.

So guys... please help... I'm afraid if I continue being like this I might end up having to close TSU once again, and leave EG. Two things I really don't want to happen as I like EG, and myself and plenty of other RPer's here like TSU. So please help... someone.

And don't say to use the RP Checklist thing, because I thought about doing that but I tried using stuff like that in the past on other sites and it either died or didn't help me one bit. Besides I only looked at the thread 3-4 times and I just don't like the concept of those kinds of threads. Hell last time we tried keeping track of characters for ATWAG we all just stopped giving a damn about it.

Comment

I´ll put is simply for you

Ignore the dorm room numbers, just know who you are sharing the room´s with, no numbers or specific things, just who you share the room with.

Take me and Zekai for example, no matter where you send us, I will know his characters are sharing a room with mine, point.

About EG, I really don´t know how to help you if you don´t specify me, here is something for Bardok, he is leading Bryn and Runa through the ice bridge, and has the idea to fly and ask the black haired bioroid about her weapon and if it can work in that place

Spoiler:

Comment

@Sustic

Do you have the latest dorm list? Which characters are missing? I might be able to help.

As for EG, at what part in the process do you freeze up? How far do you usually get?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

About EG I thought you hadn't posted yet.

As for TSU... I just need to take a break. I need help from Wriggle with managing things. I assigned him as a Moderator of it, yet I feel like I'm taking on everything since I am the GM of TSU when Wriggle is ready, and even willing to help me as he said on Mumble. Yet I feel like I'm just trying to not burden him with anything. I feel like I haven't let him do his job as a Moderator.

That part really stems down to a problem with the original TSU that I made in which I had put someone I had known very well (NeoFox) as moderator to make sure things don't go to shit as I had to go on vacation for a month afterwards. After that month the person I had put in charge had done Power Gaming and Godmodding to all hell. All characters were OP. Some villains that were supposed to be MAJOR villains had appeared early on and were killed by someone that Neo had put gave permissions as a Moderator to the RP along with herself even though I told her NOT to and when I finally returned I was pissed off as all hell and I had to close the RP.

I've gotten a little afraid of having someone as a Moderator and actually doing their job. I guess I feel like if I let someone I set as Moderator do their thing, I become afraid that the RP will get out of hand. I think it's about time I forget that and let Wriggle do his job as a Moderator of the RP... along with Zekai who if I recall is a semi-mod if not moderator of TSU as well...

@S121

Wriggle's already helping me.

Comment

@Sus

Ok.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright. App time.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            a

You already drew that many characters? 0-0
                            No, I have that many concepts for character designs in my head. Haven't actually drawn them yet. Well, except one I drew about an hour ago. I'm actually still working on it, it's only half done, but meh, here ya go.

It's Yamame. She's another sniper-type. Her and Rin would be good friends, which is why it' only half done, since Rin's to be in the other half.

Comment

@Mima

Well even half done it looks good.
                              sigpic

Comment

I finished it. Now with 100% more cat. (Note, a good portion of the time was getting the hands right. Goddamn hands)

Comment

Working...
                                X