X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Oh, and before I forget, you forgot to delete your post in ATWAG, the one where you were talking to Katrix.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post74507

@Cucoo

So only one mirror shield is THE Mirror Shield, right?

Just making sure so that I'm not confused.

@Wriggle

Sorry. I haven't.

Why?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S1

abilities vary.

OoT's Mirror Shield has magic absorption
      ALttP's Mirror Shield is just capable of stopping magic and lasers
      WW's Mirror Shield is only light and magic reflection.
      MC's Mirror Shield is similar to ALttP's mirror shield.

...the Mirror shield has as many versions as there are different Links...

+1 because Majora's Mask's Mirror shield is for the OoT Link also...
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-12-2014, 01:21 AM.

Comment

@Pringels
        Twas just wondering.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Kristia

Posted.

@Cucoo

Hmmm... I wonder what Mirror Shield Renamon and Nera has...
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
            I was soooooo resisting bringing up BoI... I was soooooo resisting it. Not only because of the names but also the discussions that could derive from it.

Suddenly, a large female figure appears in the room. She is wielding a butcher's knife and is wearing red high-heels.
            "ISAAC!" The woman calls out as she stomps the ground with her massive feet.

Yes, I do play it. And I love that game.

Fun fact: Cain from BoI was one of the few characters that I originally considered for AtWaG.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm back goodmorning everyone.

@Zekai

We weren't trying to be mean though that's the thing...

I keep forgetting that my brother (Chaos_Grand) gave me control of Richter Belmont... who is in Prometheus Labs waiting to be interrogated by security... I need to make a post for him soon...

Comment

@SUSTIC
                And a good (very early) morning to you too.
                It's like 5:30 over there. What are you doing up so early?
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Well I fell asleep last night at 10:00 and I usually wake up quite early.

For me this is early, but I am used to it. Hell sometimes I'm up all night.

Comment

utsuh and cucoo, im not using a mirror shield as a plot item, just to let you know
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone. I feel like I'm going to die, but I'm still debating on whether or not that's a good or bad thing. XD

@Kristia

No, no, we know that. We were just trying to figure out which incarnation of the Mirror Shield Renamon and Nera were using.
                      sigpic

Comment

GODDAMMIT THIS MUSIC VID MAKES ME WANT TO USE SAMUS IN THE RP, BUT GODDAMMIT KRISTIA YOU ALREADY HAVE HER IN THE RP FROM SEASON I!!! >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaQwZvaJ45Y

Comment

and I have something ready for her come back SUS, I just need a powerful battle to trigger it

The shield both S121 abd cucoo are breaking their minds for had to ve redesigned because of controversy caused by the original design
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@kristia

Well, I wouldn't say we're "breaking our minds" over the mirror shield. We were just curious.

EDIT:

Wait, doesn't Link already have that incarnation, the OoT one?
                            sigpic

Comment

...we could say that because of the technical multiple versions of OoT... there could be multiple instances of the same item.

Comment

@Cucoo

True. Very true.

It kind of makes me wonder why people would make such a large fuss over the shield design. You see crosses everywhere, but that doesn't get as much flak as the moon and star on the Mirror Shield. (And that's all I'm going to say on that. Religious debating and all that.)
                                Last edited by S121; 03-12-2014, 10:32 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X