X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you can relax some and not be a stressed out wolf.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

But I still got another exam.. (not that it is a hard one haha)

All right, I`ll relax, don`t wanna start losing hair because of it XD

And I think I posted everywhere I was needed
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Don't want to lose hair? Please, I'm 22 and I already have grey hair coming in.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Talk to me when you're 16 and greying hairs since 14 XD

Comment

@ S1
            For Starla I think that's all for the conversion
            Now just something quick on Nemesis...
            ...how much should I give her in terms of abilities right out the gate?
            She's supposed to be able to fight but I don't know how capable she should be at the beginning. Part of me wants to say she mimics her opponent somewhat, like Shadow Link in LoZ OoT, and that's how she learns...
            Also I'm thinking about making her as robust as she would be in EG, where physical attacks don't exactly hurt her (unless enough force is applied to joints and other weak points) but energy weapons would be able to damage her fairly easily if it wasn't for her later-to-be-obtained EVO Shield mk II which can absorb both physical and energy based attacks slightly.

So if she fell off a sufficiently high cliff

Spoiler:

Someone would just have to put the pieces back together and she'll be fiiiine.

Also been thinking about working out Selene a bit and then converting her back into TSU.
            She would fit the theme a bit more than Kiara did.
            Her personality is kinda not solid yet as I'm still debating on it. But I do know she would be the one to be late even if she had control over time. Which she does when she has the artifact Aeternitas, which I would also need to convert accordingly...
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Well, an uncle of mine had full grey hair at 20, it didn't fall though
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I already have been beginning to lose some hair, but I haven't started having my hair turn grey. My hair falling out is just mostly due to stress lately.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, you could always use the approach I always use, make things as realistic as possible. XD

Nah, maybe we can just make up some relatively realistic traits for the metals she's made of. That would give us her durability and physical resistances/weaknesses.

As for speed, reaction time, and strength, I would imagine that she would be quite fast and strong, due to her being a machine. She would be able to process things faster than normal, and would have a fast actuation speed, a high strength-to-weight ratio, or even both, depending on what her drive system. It could be hydraulics, pneumatics, artificial muscle, or anything in between. The point of this is that we can begin to get a rough idea on her strength and speed from this. (Personally, I would recommend artificial muscle. It generally has a faster actuation speed and strength-to-weight ratio than other drive systems.)

In the end, I would imagine her to be tough, but inexperienced in the beginning. She is quite fast and/or strong, but she would need to develop her combat skills, but that can be remedied with combat.

Also, maybe she doesn't mimic the fighters. What if she instead calculated the most efficient or effective attack or maneuver for that situation, and learned from others to refine her combat style, using specialized combat styles for particular situations. For example, if she is fighting an enemy that is strong enough to rip her apart, but not faster than her, she might switch to a combat style that uses her agility to her advantage, quickly moving in for hard and fast attacks before moving out of striking range.

What are your thoughts?

As for Selene, where should we start?

@Sustic, Kristia, and Zekai

Whoa, hair falling out and greying? I thought my life was stressful... 0-0

Is life generally that stressful?

For me, I have one single hair that is not black (so dark-brown that everyone thinks it's black). I have one hair that is metallic silver. It's not grey, because it it even had that weird glint of metal.

You know, I wonder what causes people's hair to grey or have different colors. What is the process behind the event? What's the science behind it?
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

It's not just that life is that stressful (it can be incredibly stressful), it's also that some people just can't handle stress as well as others.

For example:

You may be able to stay relatively calm quite a bit when stressed out on mumble S1, but I for example get really agitated and angry beyond belief when stressed out on mumble. It's also like that IRL for me.

Comment

The answer is simple, Genetics and we'll leave it at that.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@S121: as you grow older your color-producing cells stop producing pigment. hydrogen peroxide can also build up in your hair and bleach it. Beyond that i'm not 100% sure how it works.

Comment

@ S1
                          Nemesis would probably use artificial muscle because I too believe that the design of the human body in terms of mechanics is actually extremely efficient. The metal she's made out of in terms of EG is Forterium, which is extraordinarily light (low density) but the atomic structure of it makes plates of it resilient to physical trauma, making it impossible to break under normal circumstances, but (still in EG context) Gaia energy is capable of breaking down the atomic structure of Forterium. And only Gaia Energy can do this effectively. Other types can eventually break forterium but not as easily.

So... uh.... yeah...
                          And yea... maybe it might be she "copies" what someone else does but stores it for later and then analyze the move attempting to optimize it for her own body structure. Then she could also know how to counter the move should it be used against her.

probably would work on it as I go...

For Selene...
                          ...translating her ability to see fissures of time that haven't formed yet to something that makes sense in TSU

Comment

Okay where all do I need to post aside from TSU?

Comment

Guys I had a completely random RP idea.

A Borderlands RP...

Thing is not sure if I want to go through with one, and if I do I don't know what to make the plot be...

Comment

ayyy I'm gonna be on that shit fam

Making one right now.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X