Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Hmm...

What kind of jobs are they? Is there anywhere you could go to use internet?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Any job at this point is fine.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Hmm...

There has got to be something out there. Does your city or state have government-owned sites that provide a database of jobs?

Also, if it makes you feel better, I actually have a crippling fear of people. I had to fight and concentrate extremely hard just to get through today. I can only imagine how it will be when I'm actually on the job.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The last exam.. is over.. the payments are done.. the grades are over..
          http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/d8a/151...ver-66c98a.jpg

Now I can sleep..
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I want to appologise for taking so long to respond to posts lately. I've been very busy with finals, taking care of two babies, and some rather stressful server related events. I'll try to post something before the day is over for TSU and SK but i'm really exhasted right now.

Comment

Finals I can see cause Kristia just did some too but babies? Babysitting or something?

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai: Yes i'm living with my aunt who recently adopted a boy and girl. They are blood relatted so she didn't want to split them up but most of the time i end up taking care fo them for the majority of they day. I watched them both for about 4 hours today right after i got back from school. Anyways i posted for TSU and SK.

Comment

Me while waiting for response for Borderlands RP

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I might join but not sure at the moment.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Wriggle

I'll take a look at it in a moment. I might join, adding another RP that I will have to post in.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                        Me while waiting for response for Borderlands RP

I would rather actually play borderlands with you guys

Comment

@Trouble

I would play BL2... I really would... but I do not have it on Steam and currently don't have the money to get it :/

Comment

I have on Steam but no net to play.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well.. my sleeping routine is all messed up, just woke up from the "nap" I took when I posted the frodo image..
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the world of messed up sleep schedules!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X