Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, anyone alive?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Good question.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I am!

Comment

@everyone

Hmm...

So anyway, I have an interesting question.

Is it normal to bite the heads off animal crackers?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Does one not bite the heads off animal crackers and gummy bears? Seriously though I do that all the time.

Comment

I think it's a normal thing to do, at least to the cracker form.

@SUS

I'm going to ask cause I'm getting tired of waiting. Are you going to post for Add (EG) or am I going to make a post to get them to Alcyon?

Sent by Tapatalk
              Last edited by Zekai; 12-14-2014, 10:26 PM.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai and Sustic

Ok.

The reason I ask is because when I was a little kid, I used to do that. Now, I was pretty f*ucked up, but even then I questioned my own sanity when it came to the matter of eating animal crackers.

Well now I'm an adult, and I'm much better off (mentally), but I still find that I have that same habit. I guess that means that it's perfectly normal to bite the heads off small animals.

Spoiler:
                (Ok, that's a messed up thing to say, but it's a joke. )
                sigpic

Comment

@Zekai

Sorry, but right now I'm suffering a bit of Writer's Block with Add in EG. If you were to make a continuation post for Add (EG), then I will try to make a update post for EG.

Comment

Have any of you seen Kagerou Daze? I LOVE IT.

Comment

@Wonder

What's that?
                      sigpic

Comment

Vocaloid song. The concept is, there's a boy stuck in a groundhogs day-esque time lapse of one day. Thing is, in each lapse, his friend is dying in multiple ways. Car crash, pipe drops, falling off stairs, it's like a marathon of a thousand ways to die. And according to the song, it's been going on for TEN YEARS. TEN F*CKING YEARS. THAT'S LIKE 3650 WAYS HIS FRIEND DIED! Unless they die in the same fashion. But in the end, the boy sacrifices his own life in order to save his friend and to break the time lapse. But the twist is, he looks at the girl and she's expressing the same distressed face he was wearing during his ten year friend-death fiasco. Then she wakes up and it turns out that he was the one dying!

Oh yeah and posty post in AtWaG.

Comment

@Wonder

Ahh, I see.

Also, I'll post as soon as I can.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Falls on comfy couch* this day was good..
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Two people stuck in overlapping temporal loops?
                              ...huh...

(Note to self: consider if idea might be applicable to Selene x Aion or Some other combination...or go for 6 instead of 2 using main characters...)

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

@Cucoo

Wait what?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X