• Show
Clear All

@ Neo

It's rhythmic, if he times it right he should be able to

when I said 3/4 time, I wasn't kidding

it's

reload

reload

read that outloud and that's how fast it fires.

Launchers in PSO2

The rhythm heaven weapon

@ S121

ah a site...

Comment

Oh...

Well I'm not very good with clues and stuff usually... So I didn't actually realize that she was also reloading and all...

Wow I'm stupid...

Comment

@ Neo

happens, specially when I go into vague modo

*getting too into character with Alvis

Why LoZ is inspirational

it can lead to this
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea, I've been trying to figure out how to use the keys to get the Unicode to work.

EDIT:

Now those are some inspirational words.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

aye

so I was browsing randomly and I found this

...characters that already look like my head canon of Starla and Kiara

DAAAAAMMIIIIIT

*canon of my characters is them trying to find ways of tormenting me. This is life giving them a means to torment me as I hate finding things that look like what I imagined.*

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-31-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo
              Ah... RWBY. A show that is currently lost amongst the vast list that is the "Shows That I Have To Watch or Finish Watching" list
              These include: My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy, Fairy Tail, Angel Beats, Cardcaptor Sakura, Kill la Kill, all the DVDs on my desk right now, and several others. (Don't hate me for my choices or the entries above... T_T)
              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-31-2014, 07:32 PM.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I've just noticed something. It really isn't metagaming unless either there is someone of the same or slightly better power (the latter option given to the protagonists) and/or if the main or sub groups are able to beat them by teaming up.

Comment

@ TRXD

so
                  it has a name...

Now I can love it loathe it completely and then use it to steal more concepts for my customwaifuKiarachan

Comment

@Cucoo
                    Asides from the name, the creators and company behind it, the interesting art style, and a couple of the characters; I know nothing about this show. Hence why it's on my list, to see what the fuss is about. Same goes for Kill la Kill except I know even less about that show.

Fellow otaku and anime lovers. I ask you all a question. Should I bother watching Kill la Kill? Or is it just one of THOSE shows? The kind that Aniplex and large corporations love to milk money from.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                      @Cucoo
                      Ah... RWBY. A show that is currently lost amongst the vast list that is the "Shows That I Have To Watch or Finish Watching" list
                      These include: My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy, Fairy Tail, Angel Beats, Cardcaptor Sakura, Kill la Kill, all the DVDs on my desk right now, and several others. (Don't hate me for my choices or the entries above... T_T)

Damn that's a long list...

The only list I have is well...

I started watching Hellsing for the first time... Only seen two episodes of it... the first two... need to see the rest...

Comment

@TRXD

I haven't watche dit myself so I can't say anything for certain, but if you are going to watch it then you are free to ask me for a Guest pass at Crunchyroll to watch it in HD.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

I back.

Uu~★
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ Katrix / TRXD

I've never really watched any anime...
                              the last time I watched "anime" was back when it was the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh.
                              ...whenever that was...
                              ...like...10 years ago?

Comment

@TRXD

I've seen/watching all of those you've listed. Kill la Kill is still going on and If you've watched FLCL and Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill's animation is like those together and it's really good. Fairy Tail's anime is coming back in spring and my list is reeeeeeeeeallllllllllllllly long. I don't go a day without watching an anime or a few eps.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X