• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah you need Steam for it.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

give me an hour then.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea, I know... Believe me, I know.

To be honest, I was waiting for someone else to post there in response to Mara's question, as to prevent us from dominating that storyline. If nobody's going to reply, then I suppose I have no real choice, huh?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo

I would post but with Eve and how I made her character and all... I can't really think of a good post.

Comment

That's what I thought.
            For a suggestion, try delving into the answer to the question presented by Mara. Even a robotic Eve should be able to talk up that answer a bit because it should not make too much sense to a computer and therefore be "fascinating" to her to have to answer "yes"

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

guess who just got an account and was mauled by zombies
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You did! What is your Steam Name so I can add you as a friend?

Comment

@Cucoo and Sus

So is Sus going to make a post, or should I proceed?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

the account is kris_luna

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Right now I just have a slight headache so I might not post.

@Kristia

Also Kristia, if you wish to play the current Beta build for the next major update of Unturned, go to your Steam game library, right click on Unturned, click properties, then click on the "Beta" tabs in Properties, then in the Beta access code type "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" then click check code. Then in the "Select the Beta you want to opt to:" select the Preview-public test branch. After that just launch Unturned. There you will have the Beta of Unturned.

Also you might want to try and add me as a friend Kristia. My Steam name is "PsychoRazeSustic"

Also nevermind S121. I'm going to just post or something.
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-01-2015, 03:51 AM.

Comment

@Sustic

Ok. I don't want to sound like I'm forcing you to post though. I just wanted to make sure so that I don't post a post, only to have to edit or delete it soon after.
                        sigpic

Comment

I canīt add you, it sends me an error message and to try later SUS

Spoiler:

Comment

Try sending me a link to your Steam Profile by logging onto Steam in your browser. Then I can probably add you as a friend from there.

Comment

here it is now
                              http://steamcommunity.com/id/kris_luna

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. Little update from your old pal wondzies.

So as you know, I have a vipolar disease. Or at least, that's what I though. It turns out it could be stress related mental disorder. Because see, I used to have an imaginary friend. You know, like the antisocial dork I was oh so many years ago. But if this next psychiatrist meating goes as I think, it may turn out I can't handle stress. If that's the case, it may be that I don't have a bipolar disease, but that the stress that I couldn't handle irradiated my imaginary friend to an entirely different person. That being said, I may need stress relieving practices and medications. But I'm still not sure.

But aside from that, I've just been feeling this arising angrr in me. So my question is this: should I make a rant page? A page where every bit of pent up anger can just explode gracefully. Do you think that's a good idea?

Comment

Working...
                                X