• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch...
    Well that was short lived :/

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I BID YOU BETTER LUCK IN YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH RNG THAN I!

*dies*
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I'm now scared about any enemy with a crit chance of any magnitude.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dammit. Been playing too much Elsword.

Want to make a Elsword RP based on the story of the game (essentially, us telling the story though.)

Probably not going to make one, but I feel like I want to make one.

Comment

@everyone

Finally off work after 12 hours.

How is everyone? Anyone still conscious?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I am still conscious.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'll try to finish the ATWAG post sooner or later. I might go to sleep after being up for almost 24 hours.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I have found it
                  A glorious gem of a gif

I have made it my avatar.
                  Sorry, not sorry.

Spoiler:

Comment

His name is Leonardo de Tejada, the chosen musician to search for the holy ingredients, the red habanero of stomach melting, the white onion pieces of never ending smelling and the green lettuce of refreshing memories.

With this treasures, our moustached hero can make the almighty taco to delight the evil governor Gerardo Armendaris, who wanted to buy the restaurant of Selena Garza, the owner of the Hyrule´s traditional foods.

With the almighty taco, Leonardo will show Gerardo how traditional food can be good for everyone
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oye, escucha!
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

c'mon brain...do not quit on me now.
                        There is so much creativeness to be done.

...I need to run a scenario somewhere to experiment with how I should have Lotus, Joe, and Terrisa act. Because right now I do not have a solid concept of how they would behave in average day life...

...actually I could say that for all character's I've developed. I don't have their "average day" behavior down.... at all.
                        How could I go about this?

Comment

@Cucoo

RP with yourself? It sounds goofy, but it works. Just imagine then interacting with each other.

@everyone

Well, looks like I'll be moving into the house tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Idk, you can just send them anywhere to do simple things that you or I would do.

EDIT: Congratulations Utsuh^^
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay guys I have some pretty bad news.

I was in the living room watching TV when I heard Sus beginning to go into panic over something. I went into the Den, and saw him passing out. To me it seems like he had a Panic Attack of some sort. I already called the ambulance, and they already took him down to the hospital (or are taking him down there right now) to find out what happened. I am unsure of what happened. Wriggle told me that he was unsure, but hopefully he will be alright. I will try and keep you all updated.

Comment

@Kristia

Thank you.

@Serene

How was he when they got him?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X