Clear All

@wriggs

yes it's back

Comment

Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Coke isn't the only thing you want to share with Marisa, no?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

A bed would be nice~

Comment

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I know I got to post in some places, but I´m dealing with kids (not that they are bad), but some of you may understand how it is to be a parent ^^;
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Keep in mind Heaven is gating out of system in about an hour, Kristia. It sounded to me like your characters had left the Hangar? So if they're gonna go with, they better make sure to get back soon.

Comment

they are making some tests on the engine, think of it like a car in the garage and testing its capabilities, with the utter failure of something causing some smoke, nothing to worry about
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. Sorry I've been inactive for the past week. I had orchestra camp. Had some good times, some bad times, but overall it was a good trip. I mean yes, I got so upset just before the final concert that I actually ended up in tears (Real manly, dork!) -- shut up, I was going through stuff -- but afterwards I was so uplifted. I even won an award.

So where am I needed?

Comment

As usual, ATWAG and TSU

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

I posted for Volgin in ATWAG.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

All the World's a Zerg Rush IC is now up. You may begin posting there. A few things to note...

- If you are starting in Gensokyo, your character should NOT know of the upcoming Zerg invasion.
                          - If you are starting in any other location, your character SHOULD know of the Zerg taking over the planet.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

It is preferred that people go to bed on Heaven now, so that I can time skip soon to Prosperity so we don't stall out Terra's story

Comment

@Kristia

Eh Kristia, there might be a slight problem with your post. If we start out in Gensokyo, we aren't actually supposed to know about the Zerg invading Earth. ^^;

EDIT:

Also, finished editing my post in ATWAZR. I'll try to post for the other characters next time.

EDIT 2:

ALSO, I posted in ATWAG a couple days ago. Just waiting on Wonder now.
                              Last edited by S121; 07-07-2015, 03:40 AM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Additionally i think kristia needs to respond for S1 in EG?

Comment

Working...
                                X