• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Not nearly enough

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
      Loser. Watermelon tits are gross.
      B-but I'm a C-cup and they're not watermelons.

C-cup is the most plush and they're still firm. Ds are too big while Bs are not plush enough.

Comment

Each have their pros and cons, an example would be with bigger cups and back pains
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I agree with Flan. Having had a GF with a very lovely, well-proportioned C-Cup in Highschool, I know that the C-Cup is indeed the best of Cups. Just enough to fit your whole hand around and still barely feel their chest, letting you know there's a human behind the globe of squishy wonder you're holding.
          I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Alayo, if you can't appreciate your wife's chest, send her to me. :V
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Also, Ibaraki is an Oni, not a cat. Get it right.

Comment

why can't Kasen be a cat?

Comment

Nono, Ibaraki Douji from Onigiri

Also, loli Amaterasu

Comment

Yay

Comment

Originally posted by Alayosho View Post
                      I agree with Flan. Having had a GF with a very lovely, well-proportioned C-Cup in Highschool, I know that the C-Cup is indeed the best of Cups. Just enough to fit your whole hand around and still barely feel their chest, letting you know there's a human behind the globe of squishy wonder you're holding.
                      True for your hands not for mine.

Comment

That moment when you are literally gone, out of town, for nearly TWO WEEKS without access to internet due to a sick mother who now has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer.

I'm terribly sorry for not informing you guys, or letting Sustic tell you guys. Then again... My presence in the RP's are quite... non-existent.

Which does leave me to think about some things... eh. I'll tell you guys some other time. Just wanted to post an update about stuff that has been going on lately. Welp. Goodnight!

Comment

I hope your mother isnt in any serious condition.

You just need to post here in general some more, that's all.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Take your time Serene
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, Jasmine, I hope our conversation last night was enough to keep you in good spirits.

lol.

Comment

Ok I'm posting this here just to make sure people see it.

So in EG I'm going to start weaning things away from "Any type of character from anything can work if some explanation is used" to "Character must be pertaining to the lore like most other RPs"
                                I'm pretty certain that I won't be able to enforce this with Phoenix since it's pretty screwed over when it comes to overall lore continuity. But with Shards of Starlight I will be. Mainly I want things to function as a part of the world, having characters that might already have some inkling on why things are but would need further clarification. Hopefully by the time this really comes to light I will have Shards of Starlight done, which might take a year or two provided Egale section doesn't keep holding me up by being almost impossible to weave together for some inexplicable reason...

For SoS I currently have a really rough summary of the summary-er- timeline that relates to everything immediately prior to it that is major to its plot.

To show why I say its really rough, here it is:

Spoiler:

Timeline Summary

Many years ago the Republic formed after the fall of the Papillian Emperor Xystus died and his heir, Lady Avonna, was deemed unable to rule in his place. This would mark the dawn of a new era for the Venturian Galaxy; a continuation of the Era of the Rift. The Republic had risen at the end of the Great Blank, which also bore witness to the destruction caused by the Nihiliods, parasitic creatures whose sole existence is to do nothing but kill all life. The new council devised a means to exterminate these pests by bringing all who were infected to a planet in the Egale System…

And then destroy it with the might of the Daedalus Project.

The use of the great battle station tore a rift in the political parties of the time which would congeal into the Commonwealth and Federation.

Both of these new factions waited eagerly for the fall of the Republic, expecting it to collapse in of itself. When it did not, the Commonwealth lashed out and sought to tear it down with force. Thus the War of Eternity begins. The Federation was to support the Commonwealth but when a rebel force known as the United Free Syndicate of Egale (USFE) rose to overthrow the Federation, under the belief that it sought to use the Nihiliods as weapons, would side with the Republic after its leaders are killed during the suppression of the rebellion and out of fear of the Daedalus Project.
                                The Commonwealth begins creation of a massive armada whose sole purpose was to challenge the strength of the Daedalus Project. The Republic, however, notices this and answers with the creation of their own. The Raids against the Daedalus Project would result in the two factions coming to a stalemate. A treaty was signed and the war seemed to be over.

Then power was seized by the Cult of the Twin Sisters, a group with advanced technology that believes these two sisters, Hedone and Peitho, hold a book of prophecy known as the Blood Tome that also contains secrets of great power. The cult subdued all who opposed them and established a new empire. The Twin Empire would bring about a new era of technology.

The Federation joined forces with the Commonwealth to defeat the Twin Empire. The continuation of the War of Eternity would see numerous Empire victories. In a last ditch effort, the two opposing factions attacked the Daedalus Project in what would be known as the Daedalus Raid. Despite their combined forces, the Commonwealth and Federation would yet again lose to the might of the Daedalus Project. The war came to a halt and the Twin Empire would rule over the entirety of the Inner Rim of the Galaxy.

The Commonwealth was disbanded and the Federation was replaced with the USFE. Peace held until the Nihiliods returned and infested the capital planet Senarius of Egale. The ensuing Senari Crisis would have the USFE seeking extreme measures to protect itself. They would resort to exterminating all inhabitants on the planet. However, a group of resistance fighters rise up and attempt to destroy the USFE and reestablish the Federation.

The Senari Crisis would spark fears in other former Federation territories such as the Celestora system. Taking matters into their own hands, the Arcains of Alcyon would seek out solutions to prevent any outbreak from occurring on their home by utilizing two towers Lucida and Ater. An alchemist known as Achlys unleashes a consciousness of the Corlaviri Crystals known as the Ethereal Darkness. Her hope was that it would help destroy the Nihiliods. Instead, it nearly destroyed them and would have had a brave Nymph and Dark Mage not seal it away.

The end of the Senari crisis would also spell the end of the Twin Empire. An underground group rallying under the name of the Republic overtook Hedone and Peitho in what would be known as the Twin Rebellion. Their leader, Orion, however sought to put the former emperor’s daughter, Lady Avonna, on the throne to restablish a new Papillian Empire. The rebels turned on him once he announced his plans and brought about the New Republic.
                                12 years pass…

Peaceful life starts for most of the Venturian Galaxy. Bandits, Pirates, and secretive groups flee to the Outer Rim and seldom dare to attack the Inner Rim under the protection of the New Republic and a revised Daedalus Project. Old technology is scrapped for new designs. All traces of previous conflict were erased.

Or so the Republic thought.

Rumors spread throughout the galaxy that a revived Commonwealth is gaining strength and that they have a new commander. The tales also say that this commander has a ruthless right-hand man whose reputation overshadows him.
                                Whispers of the continuation of the War of Eternity spread like wildfire.
                                Peace may not last much longer.

Overall I need to take more time to write it as well as some suggestions on how to better explain the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X