• Show
Clear All

Well Chung is a weird kid so :/

And aren't you forgetting something?

Share the joy of creepy Udonge!
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Goddammit I passed out at my computer again last night.

So how is every- *stares at creepy Udonge picture*

Comment

Hello people.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Hi.

I'm busy on Minecraft right now, but I'll still check back from time to time.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post

Share the joy of creepy Udonge!
            With those hands, she must give good massages.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Probably.

I gotta show people this. I don't usually make these puns, but this one is too good to resist.

I guess you could say that Bad Luck Brian...

(•_•)
              ( •_•)>⌐■-■
              (⌐■_■)

"Got lucky." XD
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

So... how is everyone?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Taking down an entire mansion by myself in Minecraft.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back from a long all day sleep =-=

I'm also falling in love with Rena from Elsword...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Why's that?
                      sigpic

Comment

I... don't know...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Back from dinner.

Is it because of her attacks and moves?
                          sigpic

Comment

For the most part >///<

Sniping Ranger's moves and combos are pretty good, but she gets no new physical combos and as such she can use up mana quite quickly (she's a ranger so it MAKES sense, but her other classes have a few physical combos which can help build up mana quickly. Sniping Ranger just adds more combos with her bow which uses up mana.)

Comment

@SUSTIC

For the most part?

Anyways, I just found some awesome music in the form of a cool "AMV". AMV stands for anime music video, right? Would that make this a GMV (Game Music Video)?

Either way, I like it. Some of the verses even match the entire canon of the Spartans. It even has 1440 HD! XD

sigpic

Comment

@S121

I love Rena's Sniping Ranger moves and combos, they look and feel... okay, but they are highly effective at keeping her as far away from an opponent as possible.

I love the look of Crazy Shot (a skill I can't get until level 40)

She looks like she will absolutely wreck enemies when she has a large amount of mana (300 is max for everyone), but as soon as you run out you have to stay back and regen your mana which Aisha and Rena do quite well (Rena and Aisha recover mana by standing still at a pretty quick speed. Rena is still slower than Aisha in that aspect.) Yet if you do have a lot of mana you can absolutely wreck enemies until you run out of mana.

What I'm trying to say is I like how she is a great ranged fighter, yet is not the best in CQC as a Sniping Ranger/Grand Archer. But that is what she is a SNIPING Ranger (and advancement Grand Archer), she's meant to be better in ranged combat than others.

Her Combat Ranger class enhances her CQC capabilities, while her Trapping Ranger class gives her a slightly longer basic combo (at the cost of not being as powerful), but can set dangerous traps. Making Trapping Ranger quite a nice support.

Comment

Working...
                                X