X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Wait, what happened to my post?! Second time now.

Anyway. Go to sleep.

I just had a thought. What do you say about reviving that RP you made. I've already posted there now. To tell the truth I really liked.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Katrix

To answer your question, it was 3:00 AM in the morning. I try to stay up as long as I can, but sometimes sleep's call is a little too strong.

@SUSTIC

Sorry for falling asleep in mid-conversation.

Maybe you like the Weapon Taker's appearance because of the badass looking arm.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Katrix

Well I kind of fell asleep for a few hours >-> Just woke up not to long ago. Also I would love to bring back my RP.

@S121

It's okay.

Probably. The Weapon Taker's appearance also just screams badass. Also Raven's Weapon Taker outfit is actually the Uniform of Raven's dead comrades. In other words the Uniform of the Crow Mercenaries. I'm going to have Raven once again done the Uniform of the Crow Mercenaries in the RP.

Just imagine Raven with his Veteran Commander's hairstyle (long black hair with a bit of red as seen in his picture I posted on the previous page showing the comparison between Veteran Commander and Weapon Taker) and Nasod Arm, but with the Weapon Taker's outfit as seen below.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I think it will look cool.

Anyways, I think I just found a badass upgrade for Isaac. It's called the AL-9 Clearcutter.

It's like the Pulse Rifle, only it has 3 Pulse Rifle barrels, AND a Plasma Saw bayonet attachment. The Plasma Saw is kind of like a lightsaber, only slightly weaker (able to cut straight through 40% of all known elements on the periodic table).

They talk about the Clearcutter in this. It's the first weapon.

Last edited by S121; 12-02-2013, 02:13 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I remember the Clearcutter. Nice weapon. Provides firepower, and melee capabilities

Also I think there is something wrong with the forums because I cannot see your post in the IC.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Hang on, I'll try to repost it.

I'm also thinking of having Isaac crate "The Evangelizer." That weapon is pretty cool, especially with Electric Charge Attachments.

EDIT:

WTF? I can't see it either.
              sigpic

Comment

This is incredibly frustrating isn't it? It's actually been like this for a few days now. Posts don't want to appear after first posted. Only appearing AFTER another post is posted after it.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, it's back. -_-;

It is a little strange how it doesn't pop up like it's supposed to. This is the first time it's happened to me.

I bet you can guess what Isaac's planning to do to that chainsaw.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

It's happened to a few of us here a few times I believe.

To make a Plasma Saw?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yep.

After that, he'll add the rest of the gun and have it replace his Pulse Rifle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry for not having a post with Raven or Elsword, but I'll be busy for the next hour or so.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

As for me, I was watching more Dead Space 3 for info.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm back now, and got some news that a friend of mine is sending me some money for Elsword tomorrow xD Yay for 40 bucks worth of K-Ching! (Cash Shop points.)

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
                              sigpic

Comment

Alright, I'm going to bed. If anyone see wonder tell him to respond in Fight against Fantasy.

@SUSTIC

I posted a new character in the OOC of your RP by the way.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X