X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo
    He is on. I'm in Mumble with him right now. But I can understand if he's always like this.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

Also, can you give me the times you are most active, along with your timezone? It's so then I can figure out the best time to get on the laptop.

You see, multiple people use this one, so I need to figure out the best possible time for me to get on. I still need to ask Mima and the others, so that I can create a sort of graph that can help me decide the best possible time to get on. It will only be temporary, of course, until I can get a new motherboard.

Right now, I'm trying to get an old computer to run on a WPS/WPA2 system instead of it's default WPA/WEP encryption system, so that I can get on at my usual times. -_-;
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

a new motherboard...
        normally my rule of thumb is don't bother just replacing a motherboard, just buy a new computer, unless it's a relatively new computer that somehow fried.
        It's a cost thing...
        EDIT: especially if it's a laptop motherboard. It's not worth replacing it.

and I have nearly everyone's timezones except those that didn't provide one in their apps for AtWaG in the OP.

And the time when I may not be active here is when I'm naturally asleep and therefore from midnight to around 7 AM EST

EDIT 2:

Cucoo5 - Time Zone: (GMT -05:00)

S121 - Time Zone: (GMT −07:00)

SUSTIC - Time Zone: (GMT - 05:00)

Mima - Time Zone: (???)

Kristia - Time Zone: (GMT -06:00)

Katrix - Time Zone: (GMT +01:00)

TRXD - Time Zone: (GMT +0)

NeoFox - Time Zone: (GMT -05:00)

Wonderweiss - Time Zone: (GMT -05:00)

WriggleRid3r - Time Zone: (???)
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-04-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

@TRXD

It's called school projects.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

Thanks for the info.

And about the motherboard, it's for my desktop. Everything works properly and is fairly up to date, but my motherboard just gave up. I suppose I should have seen this coming, considering that two of the RAM slots blew out, and that it shorted at one point. It still worked though, so I didn't worry too much about it. -_-;

(The motherboard is the only thing that was fairly old, about 5-6 years old.)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

ah...
              then yes, replace if it's a desktop.
              If ye don't mind me making a recommendation, I say ASUS motherboards.

Comment

@Cucoo

That's actually the type I had, an ASUS M4N78 Pro. If there's one thing that's true, it's that they are durable as all hell. It survived blown out parts and a short circuit. XD
                Last edited by S121; 12-04-2013, 06:27 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

@Katrix
                  Eheheheh. Yeah... I predicted it'd be something like that... I was just saying. That's all. Nothing big.
                  Man, I must've sounded like an asshole...
                  Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-04-2013, 06:41 PM.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ S121

amen

now unless everyone could give an average "wake up" and "go to sleep" time...
                    I made this.
                    Kinda tricky to read but it works.

This is assuming everyone wakes up at 6 AM and goes to sleep at 6 PM in their timezone (12 hour day)

The way ya read this is you take the distance from the top of blue (if blue is negative add it, if it's positive, subtract from red to get the 12 hours) and you get the area in comparison to everyone else.
                    I'm a bit rusty on how to do this properly...so I improvised.

EDIT:
                    ....wait my math is off...
                    that can't be right...
                    ugh that ain't it...

EDIT 2

Oh gods I'm an idiot.
                    I just made a...
                    *facepalm*
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-04-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I'm back again. Had to make dinner.

A nice pot roast is the only thing I can actually cook well :P

@Cucoo

I'll get right on making a post for EG. I just need to think of a post with Axl starting out first in Gensokyo since after the end of the last RP Axl had decided to stay in Gensokyo with Yuyuko. X will be trying to contact Axl, and John soon. Maybe even Renamon through he Digivice or something.

Comment

@Cucoo
                        That's good and all. But I can't read the graph without knowing what it actually means? What do the axes represent? Time on X and People Online on Y? And what do the red bars and blue bars mean?

Comment

Haha! I got that old computer to connect to the internet. Now I just gotta test it's performance anD I'll be back to my normal schedule.

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Thanks.

Also... I STILL CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO POST!!!

Comment

@ TRXD

Don't worry, I screwed up that graph in general. It said nothing.

Here's the fixed and it's working a bit more like what I was aiming for

Ok here's how to read it.

This is based on the assumption of if everyone woke up at 6 AM and went to sleep at 6 PM

the way this works is this: each pair of bars (red and blue) represents the 12 hours a person under this assumption would be awake.

basically, the difference of the bars equals 12 hours (red - blue = 12)

0 on the Y is 6 AM GMT +0
                              so it would be everyone's day or I should say, time awake, shifted so that everything is based on GMT +0

EDIT:
                              wait...my original graph did work...
                              oh...huh...ok...
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-04-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

And there we go. This computer is kinda crap, but I'm back on the internet, and will be on at my normal times.

@NeoFox

Who are you trying to post with?

@Cucoo

That's a little bit better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X