X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wriggs
    Yea, how's bout you do something on Rengar and Co.? Remember, they're in a Russian base with a living quarters.

Comment

I suddenly feel like introducing Ara Haan from Elsword as her Sakra Devanam class...

I know she hasn't been released in America yet, but I do wish to introduce her still after reading about her.

Ara Haan (as her Sakra Devanam Class.)

Ara Haan in Eun Mode:

Comment

@SUSTIC

You can do it if you want.

What are her abilites?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

I just need to find out where, and how to incorporate her into the story... Oh yea... Ara is also (Elsword) Ran's younger sister :P

Ara is highly skilled in martial arts, and her main specialty is with a spear. She specializes more in quick attacks, and evasion rather than brute force. When she became a Little Hsien (job class before Sakra Devanam) she became more capable in aerial combat (despite the inability to actually fly), as well as having mastered the 'Ouei' skill Secret Dragon Arts: Explosive Breaking; It is a skill that enables her to blow up the ground that's beneath her by rocketing down from a very high location.

When she became a Sakra Devanam her melee attacks have far better range, she also became even more powerful in aerial combat as such she gets a higher advantage when fighting in the air. She also gains a mastery of another secret art, called the Secret Tiger Art: Fierce Tiger. This new secret art allows Ara to execute a relentless barrage of attacks.

In Eun mode she becomes stronger, and she constantly generates "spirit energy" which can be used as a substitute for mana. She also has a regeneration factor of sorts when in Eun mode. In the RP I might give her Eun mode the added ability to fly... not sure about that...

Comment

@SUSTIC

It sounds interesting to me. I'm not too sure about the flying though. Maybe if she learns it over the course of the RP, like she learns to use her spirit energy to levitate and fly.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea. Even though in the game Ara Haan (as all her job classes) can air dash, double jump, and such that makes her more maneuverable. So full flight can make sense if she does learn how to fly over time.

Comment

@SUSTIC

True. Now it's just a matter of figuring out how she learns it. It could be from another person, or she teaches herself.

I've got two bits of good news.

1. I finished reading Halsey's Journal and found quite a few interesting things.

2. I actually managed to get this old, crappy computer to run Minecraft.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea. I'll also need to find a place to introduce her once I make her app.

Also
                  1: Nice. So what did you find?

2: Congratulations! Now let's just hope the game is not too laggy :P

Comment

K I back.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@SUSTIC

Well, I found out how some of John's armor works, like the liquid metal crystal layer of the suit and the energy shields, that John isn't quite as robotic as I originally thought, or at least he's not as robotic around people he likes or cares about, and that he has three large subdural hematomas in his brain, yet he suffers no bran damage from the injuries, along with the fact that he "has an astonishing amount of scar tissue over his entire body."

Minecraft is BARELY playable. Right now, I'm getting 11-15 FPS.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Wow... I bet you're glad you found Halsey's journal?

Also I had an idea of where Ara Haan could be in the RP...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yep. The journal is also where I found John's theoretical strength, or at least how high his armor's strength factor can go.

What did you have in mind for Ara?
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Well... maybe within the three years Rena had been in the real world she had actually found Ara, and had decided to live together in an apartment in California? Ara could be the person Rena said she had to meet up with, but not before getting a few things for Christmas.

Comment

@SUSTIC

That could work. Anyways, Isaac is chasing after Rena and calling out to her right now, just in case you decide to post.

I actually can't wait until 1.7.2. Sure, I'll lose my house, but that will simply give me a chance to built a better house next time. I might make a copy of my house IRL, just for the heck of it.

I might want to write down some measurements...
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll make a post after I make Ara's app. Which will be soon.

Also I have started playing minecraft singleplayer survival.

I found a small floating island to make my house (which is a small wooden shack), and I spent more time working on the STAIRS up to it rather than on my own house xD. I also love the colored glass... I just wish in a future update they make it to where any light that shines through the colored glass becomes that color. t-t

Comment

Working...
                                X