X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. Got back from college, started talking to a special someone on Steam for the first time, and I'm doing rather good.
    How's everyone else doing?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

im doing really good while preparing for a date tonight, and you?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I had already said about myself. But, whatever. Been talking to a special someone on Steam. I think you guys might actually know who she is. I'm in a really good mood right now because of it. I might go on the server for a bit and even do some streaming.
        Also, hope your date goes well, Kristia. I've never gone a date so I can't really say much...
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Sprry, I tend to double ask, quite a fact about my crazyness >_<

a date is similar when you go out with friends, just that it is two people and go together.

We are going to enjoy some food at a nearby restaurant from her school (that cook makes the best hot dogs of the world)

and then walk through the park and enjoy the night at most possibly my apartment.

and for the curious people, no snoo snoo will happen XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Snoo Snoo is overrated - Wriggle Nightbug 2014
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys I'm back (again)

Damn things are quiet today... especially with S121 gone...

Comment

I'm just chilling on the server at the moment with Seki. Not really doing much at the moment. I'm honestly surprised that nothing has happened on the forums. Then again, S121 is gone and so is Katrix.

Comment

Ah, it's fine. We can still continue stuffins.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Well you can. I'm mostly stuck in ATWAG II until S121 comes back.

Comment

Well, I'm finally leaving for the trip. I'm quite exited to go to Mexico again. Been a year since my last visit.

Comment

@Wonder

I hope ya have a good time on your little trip.

Comment

Oh god.

You know when I said I would only have fewer amount of Characters that I have as main character for this RP?

Now I'm starting to waver.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Who do you have in mind?

Comment

@SUSTIC
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Wriggle
                                RIP in pieces.
                                Originally posted by Wonder
                                Rest In Peace in Peices...

Dang it, why do you people keep killing me off!? XD

I'm back!

Did I miss anything while I was gone?
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X