X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

If only blue screens were like that. I would less pissed off when it happens.

My computer crashed 8 TIMES last night.

Anyways, about PALADIN, I was thinking of giving them power armor similar to Fallout's armor. Not quite as advanced as Halo's, but it does have interesting features, such as configurable overdrive capabilities, kind of like one of my favorite Fallout 3 mods. It will allow them to run at a maximum of 100 mph, and be able to lift 50-88 times their normal strength when in overdrive mode. Instead of servos, the armor will probably use a type of nano-muscle.

If their armor doesn't have nano-muscle, then we could probably say that they were able to acquire BoS or Enclave armor from the game world and refit it with better materials. It would allow them to combat some of the tougher Characters, but because of the costs of the armor, only a few people would have the armor, possibly their elite teams, or heavy assault squads.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

It's modular armor, right? Then that would work as they could pull each module at a time...
      I actually used Major's description of the Mysterious Organization for PALADIN. His example for the item transfer was something like the Super Mushroom of Mario Bros.
      But Klaus...he might help boost it just slightly for armor to work...

@ Zarem

They changed the Windows 8 BSoD to having a in it...

Code:
      :( <- this...literally.
      And then a "We're sorry but it seems something went wrong. We are now"...[insert rest of the message here]
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea... to an extent. The armor comes in various pieces and armor shells. As for the modifications I have in mind, PALADIN's engineers could easily come up with ways to add EMP bursts, Thermal regulation override modules, better cooling systems, tougher shells, stealth plating untraceable by radar, plasma shockwaves, etc.

Like I said before, the BoS and Enclave armor is nothing like MJOLNIR is is nowhere near as powerful, but it's the best mass produced armor for humans that won't snap them into pieces if they try to use it. I would say that T-51B armor would be the bast, considering how durable it is. It's bulky, but sturdy.
        Last edited by S121; 12-08-2013, 01:28 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo5

I never had a BSoD before. I've seen others have it. But I've never encountered one on my own computers. Seems like I just now how to take care of it *pats the computer*

Comment

@ S121
            Aye, and for the modifications, let's blame Klaus
            Finally captured a decent picture of him from the video...

And this screenshot captures the quote which makes him match the philosophy of extracting Game Characters' Powers.

(These two screenshots are literally 1 second apart from each other in the video)

@ Zarem

For me it happens sometimes during games with my current one. First time playing a certain type of game will cause it.

Oh and here's an actual picture of the Win8 BSoD

the text sad smiley made my day when I first saw it.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So a video game Character is leading an anti-video game Character organization?
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Call him the black sheep. in game canon of Xenoblade, Klaus was a normal human scientist that led the experiment of creating a universe.
                Well...he succeeded, but he basically restarted the universe, and he and Meyneth, the woman in the video that tries to stop him, become the gods of this new universe.
                Klaus takes a new name, Zanza.

And thus becomes this SoB

EDIT: Basically, if I adjust his game canon, I could make him into a normal person.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

You know, that brings an interesting question to mind.

What would the ACO do with Isaac? Would they try to neutralize him, or would they leave him alone?

He is basically a normal human, but he's also an engineering genius and is unusually strong for a human.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Major said that his original concept (which is what ACO PALADIN is based on) was to have it where the organization would capture and sometimes brainwash characters or even regular Agents to do their will should they resist.

So my guess is...
                    They would use him.

Comment

@Cucoo

Another organization/group of people that want Isaac's brain. I'm sure that will remind him of the Unitologists and EarthGov.
                      sigpic

Comment

aye

Brains~

Oh and I now have a question, should I have Shulk with

Monado [cannot cut people]

Monado II [Can cut people]

or
                        Monado III [The true Monado and the most powerful one. retains the ability of Monado II with a significant boost in stats]

The Monado is like a giant lightsaber of "Ether Energy"

And it's signature move:
                        Monado Buster

GIANT LAZOR SWORD IS GIANT

Ok all of those last two pics was my attempt to find a good pic of the Monado with the blade

Finally found it.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

That's similar to what I was going to have Isaac build in the RP. I was going to have him build an AL-9 Clearcutter with a Plasma Saw, to replace his Pulse Rifle. The Plasma Saw is said to be able to easily cut through 40% of all known elements. I was thinking of having Isaac upgrade it after a certain amount of time, increasing the percentage to either 50%, or 60%.
                          Last edited by S121; 12-08-2013, 02:46 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay guys I'm done packing for my major trip tomorrow. I guess I'm free for the rest of the day.

@S121

Is John back in Gensokyo yet!? D:

Comment

@ S121

lol...ironic.

But the Monado is a "Divine Blade"
                              Also which version should I go with, I, II, or III? Should I have the "Can't cut people yet can cut any other organic being?" or just a normal Light Saber like weapon with no restrictions or the God-Slaying Sword?
                              ...part of me thinks I should go with Monado III cause it is the God-Slaying Sword...

@ Neo
                              Last I checked, John was heading there.

Oh and I finally found Monado II in its active state.

this is the hacked blue version, but same design.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

Sadly no, but I added that his armor is able to record messages. It recorded one of Gerard's messages.

Right now, he's on his way home, now that he has the Electrocannon, but he has to return Hank's car first.

@Cucoo

Why would you need a god weapon?

I would say that Monado II would be sufficient. It gets the job done without having a weapon that can kill anything in one strike.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-08-2013, 02:55 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X