Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Dammit!

Anyways I should really work on a post before I leave tomorrow.

While I'm gone I guess I can plan on working out the Maverick Hunters and stuff...

Hey the Maverick Hunters could use some members other than random NPC's that I control! xP

Comment

@ S121

It's hardly one strike. It's merely capable of.

It's like this: Monado I can't cut a person, but can Mechon and other beings.
      Monado II can cut People and Mechon.
      Monado III retains Monado II's abilities plus is able to cut Gods.
      And last I checked we have a few Gods...

@ Neo

Whip up a description post and I can add it to the Organization list.

And random epic pictures of Shulk
      ...and to think, game canon has Shulk being more the scientific type yet he's a badass with a sword...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Very well, but just as long as it doesn't splatter anyone important in one or two strikes.

It would be a helpful weapon to have...

...You're not planning on having Klaus turn into Zanza, are you? 0_-

@NeoFox

No worries, I'm working on a post right now. As soon as Mima replies to it, John should be back in Gensokyo.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

The Monado might be powerful, but isn't that powerful. in the game, it makes Shulk slightly on par with the other characters (if anything the only time Shulk is more powerful than the other characters is when he gets an upgrade to the Monado. So only two times before the Replica Monado. He's actually one of the more underpowered Characters, but once he gets Monado III then he's balanced cause he can't use any other weapon.)

And as for Klaus...
          eh...not really. In order for him to become God tier/Final Boss...that'd take a lot.
          I mean, in game canon, the only reason he became a god was because he went and restarted the universe.
          Plus I think he would get killed before he could.

And I won't even mention the fact that according to game canon, once Shulk beats Zanza he becomes the god of the Xenoblade universe, hence why he has Monado III. Plus he rejects it anyway so I don't think that applies.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

The Maverick Hunters:
            Spoiler:
            An organization originally from the Mega Man X universe. Three years ago when the Horizon Incident happened the leader of the Maverick Hunters Signas was brought into the world along with a few of the other members of the old Maverick Hunters. Since then the Maverick Hunters have been re-established with some new changes. Now the Maverick Hunters accepts anyone whether they be a character or not as a member. The Maverick Hunters specialize in finding, arresting, and (in the most extreme cases) terminating Mavericks. Mavericks are rogue video game characters (Characters that for some reason or another had decided to start attacking humans.) They have different bases for different units (like Desert Unit, Air Unit, and such) stationed in multiple places around the globe, with each base in a location that pertains to that base's unit.

There are two ways that the Maverick Hunters deem a character Maverick. These ways are:

1: If a Character had decided to act the way he does (attacking humans, and causing massive property damage) at will. These kind of Mavericks are a bit easier to deal with, as they CAN be reasoned with most of the time.

2: If a character is being controlled by some unseen force (or if a robot of sorts infected by a virus. In this case the Maverick Hunters will just arrest the "Maverick" and tries their hardest to help them. If they are unable to be cured then they will have to keep the Maverick locked up until further notice. If the character is an android, and they are infected with a virus that causes them to go insane then they can't be cured then the Maverick Hunters would have to judge whether or not they have to terminate the robotic character.)

They do not try and stop normal human criminals and stuff as they specialize in protecting humans and even normal video game characters (ones that are not Maverick.) They are kind of like a super global police force that only focuses on rogue Video Game characters.

Members of the Maverick Hunters are:

X - high ranking, right below Signas the leader of the Maverick Hunters.
            Zero - Same ranking as X if not slightly higher.
            Signas - Leader of the Maverick Hunters. Is a non combat Reploid that specializes in politics, and developing strategies. Has an incredibly precise CPU.
            Alia, Layer, and Pallette - Head Navigators.
            Douglas - Head Engineer and mechanic of the Maverick Hunters.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok. It would be a pain to have to fight a god. The only people that would make any difference would be Flandre, Yukari, her daughter, and Shulk.

Speaking of which, I still need to get to work on that app. -_-;

How long will it be until that happens?

@NeoFox

Originally posted by NeoFox
              Hey the Maverick Hunters could use some members other than random NPC's that I control! xP
              No worries, Isaac will be there.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Depends on how far along Eleos gets.
                I'm using him as my timer for the reveal of the son, like he's taking care of him or something screwy like that. Though you could introduce her whenever. Just say that she came in about like 5 or more years ago so that she would be in her early twenties now.

And for Gods, Zanza is kinda weak without the Telethia or even the Bionis (the Titan which is half of the entire Game world, with the Mechonis being the other half.)
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

@S121

Yea I know that :P

Also I wonder how John would feel that X won't be able to make it to Gensokyo for Christmas Eve and Christmas...

Comment

@ Neo

Oh and fyi
                    I added Maverick Hunters to the OP

Comment

@Cucoo

Thanks.

HEY WAIT A SEC IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED FOR LISA SHE CAN BE A MAVERICK HUNTER XD Just think as a Maverick Hunter she would be fine... as long as she doesn't purposefully try to kill a human...

Hey that's just an idea though.

Also:

Comment

@ Neo

That would work
                        she wouldn't try to kill someone, but she would scare the living daylights outta them when she shoots in their direction for the fun of it.

Comment

I'm back.

@Cuckoo

The app in the archive seems broken. It doesn't show the official Riot Games lore that I added onto the beginning of each character's biography.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Ok leme repaste it.

EDIT: I found out why, ya have it in quote boxes.
                            Ya can't quote quotes in the forum for some reason so that's why I didn't grab them x.x..

Comment

@Cucoo

I can... imagine the reports her commanding officers would send to Signas detailing how she had scared the sh*t out of someone for the hundredth time .-.

She still reminds me of Vile who before the first X game was a Maverick Hunter who had a malfunction in his electronic brain. Though he used to be a member of the Maverick Hunters, he never once considered himself as one, and had a habit of not accepting orders from anyone except himself, which often resulted in fierce arguments with his commander. After that irrepairable short circuit in his electronic brain he Vile developed a strange, almost sociopathic passion for hunting down Mavericks and totally annihilating them, while causing as much damage as possible on the territory. This also includes innocent bystanders and comrades alike. This passion is also what may have led to his own arrest and labeling of being a Maverick.

I now really want Vile to actually fight Lisa. They seem like they would be a perfect opponent (and a possibly even more perfect couple that would not really act like they are in love and all, and would rather causing havoc...) Vile vs Lisa before a Vile vs John match (because Vile still holds a grudge against John from Season I) should happen. Like they end up crossing each others paths and end up getting into a heated argument, then into a duel.

The Reploid that was literally created as a war machine vs the mad gunner robot Lisa...

EPIC

Comment

@Cucoo

I'll get an app up and running soon.

As for her appearance, it probably won't be until sometime after Christmas. Also, a word of warning, SHE WILL BE OP!!! There is absolutely no way to prevent that. I've already calculated and gave a best guess about her possible abilities, and she would be able to react in a near instant, as well as rival an Oni in terms of strength. 0_0;

Let's not even go into the whole reality warping capabilities. XD

That being said, she won't get too much into the action unless she gets bored, and even then, she'll only get serious when the time comes, like trying to keep her parents alive.

@NeoFox

John wouldn't be bothered by it. He knows that X is busy and that he has a duty to perform. Besides, he never got Christmas off when he was enlisted in the UNSC, so he doesn't see it as a big deal.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-08-2013, 03:45 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X