X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"I can't see where the furnace is!" Annie groaned, her eyes clenched shut. "Oh wait, there it is, I think!"

The fireball struck the empty furnace, lighting it up. The tile shifted and reformed, but fortunately nobody fell into the 0 tiles.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Household - Gensokyo | Day

When Otori pulled out the gun and spoke about how Jack could change, Takoizu couldn't help but become frustrated. It was like everything she had planned was going awry. The unknown variables angered her, stressed her out until she could no longer retain her usual, calm demeanor.

"I've tried to reason with him! What more do you want me to do!? I can't reason with him, no matter what! If you didn't realize, he painted the grass with my brains! Does that sound like somebody that can be reasoned with!?", Takoizu asked in exasperation.

"If you know something I don't, then please, tell me! What do I do to stop Jack from destroying everything I've worked so hard for!? How do I stop him from killing everyone!? If you want to teach me something so badly, then do it! Enlighten me!", Takoizu added.

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

As soon as the tiles shifted, John pushed the block until it reached the very edge of the normal-elevated blocks. Below was the lower-elevated blocks, and to give himself some room before having to go down there, John stopped pushing the statue, and pushed the statue hard with his foot, sending it over the edge and near the middle of the tile below. Once that was done, John jumped down and continued to push the statue until he reached the top-right corner of the puzzle (K1). Once there, John called out to Annie again.

"Set the level back to one.", John called out to Annie.
      Last edited by S121; 01-19-2014, 03:20 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Done!" Annie shouted as the tiles reshifted.

"Can you guys hurry? I can feel Renamon starting to feel exhausted." Patchouli beckoned.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"I wouldnŽt worry about Renamon getting exhausted, she could power up an entire city if she wanted too" Nera said smiling with pride

Renamon chuckled to what her partner said and finished "ItŽs just the shift at first, but when you get used to it" Her arms got engulfed in yellow aura "The real fireworks begin" she said as the energy pouring went faster as she felt stronger while adapting to the process
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

After hearing Patchouli's warning, John pushed hard against the statue, moving it much faster than before. As soon as John moved the statue to the tile to the north of the switch (I1), he then shifted his grip and pulled the statue to the southbound tile, placing it on top of the switch and finishing with the sun statue.

"Done.", John called out to the others in the room.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

As soon as Patchouli ended the stream and staggered due to fatigue, the statue's blinding light subsided, allowing others to see. The Sun statue was on the right place.

"Six more to go." Patchouli sighed and tooj a glance at Renamon. "You ok?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"... Reckless. If he were truly code, he would not even consider your offer. But based on my analysis of what you've said, he actually did consider it. Remember that he's not just code, but half blood and DNA as well. The first two stages have been activated. Those two are to institute his code part of him. The next three reach out to his human consciousness."

He activated the portal.

"The rest... Is up to you. Use what you already know. Discover new things. Learn from others you've known in the past. Their strengths and weaknesses. And if you're feeling overwhelmed with hidden variables, don't try to erase them. Add to it. Use that against your opponent. Know who your opponents are. 'To understand how a man fights, one must understand why he fights.' Utilize that quote. Find your enemy's strengths before weaknesses to focus on how to nullify that strength. Remember you're not alone. Failure can provide lessons to be learned. To give up is a sin. And don't make mistakes others did. Understand them and utilize them so that you can prevent others from making the mistake. Don't overestimate your enemy. Don't underestimate your enemy. Ignore what the enemy thinks of you. He enemy of a greater enemy is your ally, be him an enemy or otherwise. Don't let feelings get in your way. Don't be devoid of feelings and mercy. Know your strengths. Know your weaknesses. Just because an enemy is stronger than you or becomes stronger than you it doesn't mean he will win. If possible, reason with the opponent. Become allies. If not, don't make his life any harder. Don't underestimate your own potential. Don't overestimate them. And finally, no matter what you team with, be it a game character or human, youkai or spartan, digimon or pokemon, you have a team that will back you up. Be respectable and do the same for them. Teams are not about leadership. It's about working together for the better cause. And who knows? If you do things right, Jack might save your life one day."

Otori sighed.

"... Is there any more questions?"

Comment

The fox lifted her arms from the magician and did some stretches "Im ok, fatigue will come, but nothing I canŽt handle" she assured Patchouli of her well being
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Once the statue was in place, John activated his thrusters and flew back to where Patchouli, Renamon, and Nera were.

"Okay, now we need to move the moon statue.", John said to the group as he looked over to the statue.

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu was silent for a moment, but soon spoke again.

"What is Oroborus, and what are you going to do with that gun?", Takoizu quietly asked Otori.
                    Last edited by S121; 01-19-2014, 03:50 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori stood there.

"... I don't know the full extent of the Ouroborus. I injected myself with it during the fight between me and my father. Jack doesn't know how to activate it. It only gives him increased speed, reaction time, strength, and agility."

Otori stepped through the portal.

"And I already told you what I was going to do with this gun. I'm going to destroy the monster I had created, then destroy Neo-Yakuza... And then... I'm going to make room for the next existence."

Comment

Nera got near the moon statue and focused on where it would be placed ("Ok Nera, you got this. Evolving into this form agve amazing strength, just let it flow") she thought taking calm breaths as her eyes opened with determination

"Im ready"

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

After Takoizu heard what Otori said, her eyes widened and her mouth eased slightly open as she quickly realized what Otori was implying. Yes, she may have been very upset and angry with him not even a few minutes ago, but she didn't want him to end his life simply because of some words she said.

"Wait, don't! I'm sorry!", Takoizu said to Otori in a worried, almost panicked tone as she quickly ran towards him, trying to stop him.

Hearing that Nera volunteered to move the statue, John eased the tension in his shoulders and walked over to Nera.

"Do you know what pattern to use?", John asked Nera.
                          Last edited by S121; 01-19-2014, 04:11 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo House

Otori simply turned and smiled.

"You don't actually think this is your fault, do you? It was going to happen anyways... I lived a long, hard life of regrets. You lived one of sorrows. Jack one of purposelessness. In short... All of us from this dark future... We were all damned. I'm just... Going about things differently. You cannot die, though. You are needed for this change. You and Jack. Give my creation... No... My son... A reason to live. To fight. To protect. To serve. It sounds bad, but I'm afraid the only way to get through to his human nature is to fight him. Finish the SAS's job yourself and you are guaranteed his trust. You can do it. You're a youkai. A spartan. A warrior. But more importantly, you are you. Don't let anyone set a path for you."

Otori was about to close the portal.

"And I'll still be there. In the future. Just more cheerful and cunning."

All that was heard was him giving his final chuckle of acceptance.

"Give your old man my regards... And to tell him I'll be gone for a while. Goodbye."

The portal was now fully closed.

Comment

"I think I got it, by using the second setting, IŽll move the statue to the tile 15F, change to setting 1 and go all the way to F10, left to D10 falling one level, then up to D9, change to setting two and move the statue to E9, change back to setting 1 to later zig zag to H7. Change to setting 2, move to 5H, setting 1 again, move to 4H and to 4E, then 3E. Change to setting 2, fall to D3, setting 1 again to fall on D5, change to setting 2, go to D6 and fall on C6. Change to setting 1, go all the way to A6, change to setting 2 and move to A5. One final change to setting 1, move to A2 and finally to C2" The lucario traced her path explaining it to the spartan
                              Last edited by Kristia; 01-19-2014, 01:47 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

John carefully listened as Nera detailed her planned route, imagining the entire map and its tiles shifting with her plan. Her route was very similar to his own, only with a few small deviations.

"Okay, good. After that, we'll need to move wood. I'll inform everyone when the time comes.", John said to Nera.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X