X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Let's try streaming the Fire element on the statue..." Patchouli began streaming a line of burning energy towards the statue to test how much energy it takes. The statue burst into flame, and Patchouli went out of breath in an instant, forcing her to end the stream.

"It's... Way too... Taxing..." Patchouli gasped as she fell on all fours, struggling to catch a breath. The statue, not receiving any more power, shut down. "I should've brought Flandre over..."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

When Jason finished aligning the mirrors, Edward leapt from the rafters, diving towards the G-8 tile as it was higher. once he rolled on that, he leapt over the gap to I-6. "Humph!" once he landed he looked at the tile and saw the symbol appear. "Aye, this is it. This is definitely the tile for the statue representing metal!" Edward called back, with his voice echoing throughout the large room.

"Alright!" Shulk responded. "Let me quickly update that..."

Setting 2

setting 1

Setting 0

Comment

Banished library

Renamon took a dee breath and put her paw in Patchouli's shoulder. The fox's energy flowed through her arm towards the magician and her breath took a quick change, but managed to calm down and keep sending all the energy she could to the purple haired woman
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"Here.", John said as he handed the notebook to Shulk.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Thanks." Shulk said as he quickly jotted down the location of metal. "There...now I think we have everything..." He then handed the notebook back to John. "Oh can you work with it here so that we can all take a look at it now with this new information?" Shulk said, pointing to the railing he had been using before.

Comment

"Ok.", John said to Shulk as he grabbed the book and quickly got back to work.

After grabbing the notebook, John began to write out coordinates for later, so that he could have someone call them out later, then got to work on the second one again.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

As Prometheus was about to continue his attack he heard the sound of something being fired into the air, as well as the feeling of something striking him in the chest. "Hmm? What's this?" He said as he looked at his chest then Lisa who was dashing towards him with her weapons. "Don't you have any manners you little bug? I said I have business with the Blue Bomber over there." He said as he gestured to X. However he did not move. In fact he got a sadistic look on his face as he braced himself for the confrontation.

"Oh well it'll be entertaining to let off some steam before facing my intended target!!!" He yelled as he readied his scythe for a counterattack... question is... will Prometheus be quick enough to counter Lisa?

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Haven't you ever heard? 'With great resolve comes great power.' I simply exaggerated that. At some point, he is bound to meet someone more powerful than he. He will go through the stages of overcoming his weakness in order to rise up to the occasion. I, uh... Even added something that I think you'd kill me for..."

Banished Library

Jason jumped down.

"Alright, what next?"

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu did not like what Otori just said and took off her helmet. After that, she looked directly into Otori's eyes and asked a very important question.

"What did you do?", Takoizu asked in a tone of suspicion.
                    Last edited by S121; 01-18-2014, 11:35 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

As Lisa saw the scythe moving, she activated one of her TMG Photon Arts, Messiah Time. To her perspective, everything slowed down, as she dove forward and then fired a few rounds. Then she rolled and gave a mighty kick upward, sending Prometheus upward, but instead of going up with him to continue her assault, she went to a knee and took her next shot...a powerful shot with her TMGs, another Photon Art: Satellite Aim. The shot hit true to the center of Prometheus's chest. then she unleashed a hail of bullets, which pushed Prometheus upwards, suspending him in mid air. "Hahaha~ Ah~ you're the one Lisa gets to let off steam with!" Lisa cackled, her eyes just as sadistic as they were, if not more. The bullets never seemed to stop. They were hitting Prometheus dead in the chest, slowly chipping away at his armor, which normaly the wouldn't do. but there was something about what Lisa had fired before that was allowing her shots to do even more damage.

Weak Bullet and Chain Trigger.

"Well, It's obvious." Kenway spoke up. "Now we solve a puzzle. So what do we have with the statue-" Kenway turned around and noticed that the statue Nera was touching was no longer there. "What the bloody hell?"
                      Shulk looked up and saw the same thing, "Woah! What happened?"
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-18-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

Before he knew it Lisa had kicked him upwards into the air, which he was quite surprised about. "It's not too often I gets caught off guard like this..." He thought as he simply took in each shot, his armor may be slowly chipping away but he was kept in the air...

That's when he did it... he teleported once more to escape the barrage of bullets that kept him suspended in the air.

"You're a bug you know that? A filthy pathetic bug in the world! I would say I underestimated you, but that would be the wrong term..." He said as he reappeared in the distance away from Lisa. As he reappeared he looked at his chipped chest. "And it seems as though you had actually managed to strike me..." He said as he looked up at Lisa. "Now... I'll return the favor!!!" He said as he summoned many pillars of fire that began to travel across the ground, and towards Lisa.

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Jeez, don't stare at me like that, with how overpowered you are you can kill me..."

He took a deep breath.

"... At the time, ACO's technology was far more superior to ours due to the time they've been around and the little time Neo-Yakuza had been around. It was inevitable that they would come up with the idea to recover what's left of the youkai and fairies of Gensokyo in order to extract their code to power their own soldiers, so... I kinda... Added something to stage four. I added an ability in which he can overcome the abilities of each and every youkai due to a mental link to his machete."

Comment

In a single instant, Otori would have seen Takoizu's face twitch in anger and her eyes widen as her gaze intensified. It was abundantly clear that Takoizu was angry, very angry. If her gaze slightly unnerved Otori before, he would soon be terrified.

"How about you kill him, seeing how you designed a defective killing machine?", Takoizu suddenly asked Otori.

"Did you even consider the possibility that he might be mentally unstable? Did it ever cross your mind?", Takoizu coldly said as she came face to face with Otori, lifting him off the ground by his collar up to her eye level.

"This is your mess, not mine. You were so busy trying to create the perfect son, that you overlooked what was going on around you. There was nothing left in Gensokyo. What could they have used? Dust? Ashes? You didn't get your facts straight, and now everyone's going to suffer for your mistakes. You irresponsibly slapped together a bunch of code without thinking of the consequences. Your actions may very well have sealed everyone's fate, dooming everyone to the same death as in our timeline.", Takoizu coldly said as she gave Otori such an icy glare that it would terrify anyone. The glare was a combination a Youkai's natural terrifying glare, coupled with the intense, soul piercing gaze that only John possessed, making those brilliant turquoise eyes feel colder than ice to Otori's soul.

After a moment, Takoizu slowly put Otori back on his feet, but still kept her terrifying glare fixed on him.

"I should make you fight him.", Takoizu coldly said, obviously angered by Otori's oversight.

Perhaps a normal human couldn't have predicted that Jack would go insane, but Otori should have at least created some sort of failsafe. Takoizu was angered that he put little to no thought into creating Jack, that he didn't think things through and created an abomination. Because of him, those six thousand years of planning might go to waste. Takoizu might see her parents, and everyone she loves and cares about die again. After a moment, Takoizu turned her back to Otori and took a few steps away, taking slow, deep breaths to regain her composure.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori simply... Smiled?

"Heheheh... Ya know what? I deserve an ass whooping, don't I? Yea... You and I, a nice little CQC to get a little steam off. You got me all riled up. You know you want to."

Otori got up and cracked his neck.

"... It's funny, huh? I've no chance, but I still want a little match."

He turned with a syringe in hand and his smile turned into a grimace.

"I honestly thought you would know!"

He injected himself with the syringe. Nothing happened... Yet.

Comment

Takoizu simply turned over to Otori with a lessened glare than before. She was still angry, but at least she was forcing herself to calm down.

"No, you're going to tell me how to kill Jack, and we're not leaving this room until you do.", Takoizu flatly said to Otori.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X