X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Brace yourselves, it's gonna get dark." Patchouli charged her Moon element energy. "Nera, point at where the statue is."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

banished library

Nera walked towards the statue's location amd pointed at it "It is right here" she said preparing for the task she was about to do

Renamon put both paws on patchouli's shoulders and started puring her energy to the magician "ready for this?" she asked to Patchouli
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Firing now." Patchouli said as a black stream of energy erupted from her fingertips and reached the statue of Moon Goddess Artemis. As soon as the energy touched the statue, the entire room grew pitch black. The tiles became invisible like the statue.

"Nera, it's up to you." Patchouli announced to the jackal. "Only you can possibly see the statues and the tiles."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

After Otori left, Takoizu simply stood there, knowing that that would be the last time she would see him. She barely knew him, but for a short time, she felt like she actually had a friend, someone she could rely on instead of being entirely alone. This revelation made feel guilty for treating him badly at the very end, snapping and speaking harshly towards him. She couldn't save him, not without abandoning this timeline's Characters, her friends and family of her past. He was going to die, and she couldn't help but feel as if she just lost someone close to her. Takoizu's mouth slowly twitched as she tried to keep herself from frowning, but she failed as her breathing became irregular from sorrow. Her eyes teared up as she blinked in emotional distress, causing a tear to roll down her cheek and fall onto the chestplate of her armor.

After a moment, Takoizu finally moved from her spot and walked over to the couch, where she sat down hunched with her elbows on her knees and head down, quietly mourning the future passing of Otori.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

banished library

using her aura vision, Nera started moving the invisible statue while the settings were alternated by her comand, the hard part was falling to a lower tile that subconsciously made her think twice before pushing the statue and falling with it

Again Renamon shifted her breathing while adapting to the energy drain, some beads of sweat formed on her forehead between her fur, but otherwise she was overall fine

finally in the last part Nera growled making the final push, her arms had some aura embers because of the strength needed to move the object and it reached its respective tile

"The statue is on its place" the lucario spoke
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Patchouli released the stream and staggered, her hands on her knees. The room grew brighter, allowing people to see. The Artemis statue was in place.

"Five more to go." Annie announced.

"God I am beat." Patchouli gasped in between labored breath.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

"Yeah! We can definitely do this!" Shulk said. "Alright! Which one should we move next?"

Comment

banished library

Renamon looked at the tired magiciand and took out a flask with yellow liquid "Drink this and you will recover in seconds" she offered

the flask had a 5 drinking limit until she could recharge it with a bonfire

Spoiler:

Comment

"Thanks." Patchouli took the drink and drank from the flask. Hmm... this liquid tastes weird... Patchouli definitely tasted this before... but from where? It definitely recharged her though.

"...Hey Renamon, what is this drink?" Patchouli asked Renamon with intrigued look. "...No matter. What's next?"
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-19-2014, 04:27 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"We move wood next.", John said to Shulk as he looked over to the next statue.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

Jason walked forward.

"Wood? I got it, guys. I'll move the thing."

Comment

"Okay.. here we go." Patchouli sighed, pulled herself up, and fired a stream of green light. The pleasant green light carried with it a refreshing scent of mint as it touched the statue. As soon as the light touched the statue of a Treant...

"GRAAAAAH! Who dares disturb my sleep?!" The statue came alive, forming a real-life Treant twice the size of John.

"What in the-" Patchouli raised her eyebrows, but continued sending the stream of Wood energy.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

banished library

"I received it from a knight who was on a quest to enkindle special bonfires, she said even the undead adore its content" renamon explained to Patchouli still giving energy.

The fox's muscles got tense as the drain kept going "looks like its a treant or ent depending on the folklore" she said looking at the living statue

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, this will be interesting." Kenway said as he watched the statue come to life. "You know what you're doing, kid?" He said to Jason.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-06-2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Banished Library

"Only one way to find out."

He walked to the treant.

"I did." He said to the treant.

Comment

Working...
                                X