X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate

Otori did not care anymore. She wasn't seeing it.

"So you will demand me? To tell you how to kill? I see I have to show you something. Something pretty friggin' important. Don't worry. Jack thinks your dead. ACO is just barely getting started. You don't have anything to worry about. All that matters is that we lose it and that you learn something in the end. So how bout it? You ready for a lesson?!"

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

"Don't-", Takoizu coldly said to Otori, her anger beginning to return.

All of a sudden, Takoizu quited her voice, remembering that Yukari was still sleeping.

"Don't make me end this fight before it even starts.", Takoizu resumed, this time speaking in an "inside voice".
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"And why not? Tell my why you won't. Is it because you fear harming me?!"

Otori was angered. He had been taught everything. Time to leave at least one lesson behind.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

"I'm going to launch you into space if you don't stop it.", Takoizu said as she pointed up in the air with her index finger.

Takoizu was close to attacking Otori, simply to get him back on task. She was beginning to get agitated by his desire to fight, and if he really wanted it so badly, she was closer to giving it to him.

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

After 10 minutes of silence, John finally looked over to Shulk and Patchouli and spoke.

"Done with the pattern!", John said to Shulk and Patchouli, holding up a sheet of paper with various coordinates on it.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Huh?! Really?" Shulk went over and took a look at the sheet of paper. "Hmmm...ok...." After scanning over the notes, he nodded. "Alright let's see if this works! Now...we just need to figure out how to get the statues moving!"

Michigan - Detroit

Lisa giggled. "We're the bugs? Hehehehe~ Ahhhh....perhaps...but then we are all bugs~ And that means you are to! And Lisa is going to enjoy squishing you-!" But her words trailed off as the columns of fire came at her. She braced herself and then, right when the first one came, she flipped to the side. While she was in mid air, upside down, she let loose another barrage of bullets at Prometheus.
            She landed and flipped again to evade the next column.
            Another barrage.
            She Landed and for a third time, flipped to evade another column.
            One more barrage of bullets....
            but then.when she landed, she found herself caught by the fourth column. "Ngh!" Lisa was thrown into the air and she tried to recover by activating her thrusters on her shins...
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-19-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Renamon was pouring all the energy she could to Patchouli "For what I know, the statue, must be activated by its element. Patchouli will activate it with her magic while I fuel her with my own. John, Nera and Jason will deal with the statues and Kenway and Shulk will direct from the above if thats ok, right?" she said between breaths to keep her calm
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John looked at Annie as she kept the furnaces burning, then looked down to Patchouli, Edward, Nera, and Renamon below as they tried to figure out how to activate the statues.

After Renamon spoke, John nodded at Remnamon and spoke.

"I solved the pattern, so now we can solve the puzzle. First, we need to move the sun statue.", John called out to Renamon from the observation platform.
                Last edited by S121; 01-19-2014, 01:47 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

banished library

renamon nodded to the spartan

"That statue might be of blinding light since the fire one is already taken" she spoke preparing for the energy drain

"Everyone just in case, protect the ones who are working on the puzzle, a trap or guard might appear while we solve this thing" the fox said outloud
                  Last edited by Kristia; 01-19-2014, 01:54 AM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"... Launch me into space if you want... It won't change the fact... That it was my fault... My fault that the plan fell apart. I must atone for my sins... But I won't die until then... You are the only one left I can atone to. If you're not going to do it out of anger, do it... For me. Please."

Comment

"Then I'll take care of the sun statue. My visor will come in handy.", John said to Renamon.

Afterward, John turned to Shulk and spoke.

"Keep the paper. I already have the coordinates uploaded to my HUD.", John said to Shulk.

Once John was done speaking to Shulk, he jumped down to the ground below, landing on his feet.

Yakumo Household - Gensokyo | Day

"Why do you want to fight me so badly? Is it to punish yourself?", Takoizu asked Otori, still angry, but trying to keep it under control.

Takoizu gritted her teeth as she looked down and clutched the side of her head with her hand. She was quickly losing her patience and was tempted to grant Otori's wish, simply out of anger over her 6,000 year plan being possibly ruined, as well as her family being in even more danger of dying, but she tried to keep calm and collected, even if it was getting hard to do so.
                      Last edited by S121; 01-19-2014, 02:08 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Ok!" Shulk said as he took the paper.
                        "Aye, I'll need a copy of that diagram of the room so I can have it to know where I'm looking. That way I can help from above." Kenway gestured to the rafters.
                        "Ok, let me quickly trace it....there!" Shulk then handed another piece of paper to Kenway, who then nodded and headed up to the rafters where all the mirrors were.
                        "Aye, so here's the deal, I'll Be able to keep an eye on things up here! That way if you need me to mark a tile, I can drop a coin down onto it. Though I don't think ye'll need that."

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Ok so we're activating the Sun statue first." Patchouli verified. "Tough one from the get-go... It's gonna get bright. Put on your sunglasses and cover your eyes."

"Renamon, now!" Patchouli shouted as she fired a stream of almost blinding white light. The light struck the statue of a sun god Apollo, which began to brighten up until it covered the entire chamber with light that can make one blind.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

Renamon closed her eyes the moment, Patchouli activated the statue, but that was nothing compared to the energy drain from the magician. With a calm breath, the fox poured her energy through her arms that were on the purple haired woman´s shoulders "Don´t worry of how much energy you are using, just take all you need" she said feeling how her internal energy became magical maintaining the statue alive

Spoiler:

Comment

As soon as the statue erupted with light, John's visor automatically adjusted its brightness levels, allowing him to see with little to no difficulty. As John approached the statue, he updated his HUD and added blue and red waypoints all over the tiles he would need to travel across. Once his hands were on the statue, he pushed the statue forward until he needed to stop (F10). After that, John then began to zig-zag the statue across the room, quickly moving it until he needed to change direction (H10, H9, I9, I8, J8, J7, K7). After reaching the far right of the room, John pushed the statue towards the back of the room until he reached a red waypoint on his HUD (K5).

"Annie, change the levels to the second setting.", John called out to Annie.
                              Last edited by S121; 01-19-2014, 02:45 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori looked away.

"Ever since 'then,' I've done nothing but that which I regret. But you're here. You will erase the existence of which I created. Technically, I don't even exist anymore. Neither does Jack. You still do. You can do these things that are seemingly impossible to do. Just like your old man. And lady. I never was content with how my life turned out. Ever since then, U was forced into making my own path. Little did I know how hard it actually was. To be a leader of... Something. A revolution. A new generation. An organization one can call 'Outer Heaven.' But all I did was f*ck up..."

Otori stared into Takoizu's eyes with intense sincerity.

"There is something you need to know..."

He clenched his fists.

"Back then... When we tried to stop ACO... I was supposed to do a job. I thought it was stupid, but since it was the others who told me to do it, I did it. I was to act as guard for the operating room. I would give them a warning as to when someone was coming. They would be prepared. But I was bored out of my mind. Surely somebody else could've done it. I couldn't handle it. I walked inside to check if everything was going smoothly. That... Was the biggest mistake I had ever made. We were raided. Caught off guard. In the end, their plans succeeded... And it was all because of me. I have nightmares of it every day. Every night. I can hear them. I can never make out what they're saying. Some probably loathed me for my fatal mistake.

"I couldn't handle it. I wanted them all back. That's when I created HoRIzoN, Horizon Reaction Initiator Network... They would rebuild their lives from the ground up. But by the project was done, I realized the flaws. So I suspended the project. Then... Came Jack."

Otori then ate the black pill from before and ate it without a liquid. Otori winced in ultimate disgust.

"Gurk... Blah, bleh... Fine. If you don't want a fight, then you don't need to have one. I just..."

He then took out his time traveling device.

"... I was going to teach you... That not everyone has to die simply because they're the enemy. Snake told me that. I was disappointed when you couldn't figure it out."

He pulled out the weapon of legends: the Patriot, the ultimate weapon. Rapid fire, low recoil, low muzzle jump, the barrel is short, and most astounding of all, no ammo capacity. It can go on forever.

"This will be your final test. Pass this and you get an A rank on your final mission... It sounds impossible, but... Give Jack a purpose. I almost gave up on him. But now... He can change. I'm past that. I'm going back and destroying HoRIzoN. Then... I'm going to end this existence... So that there is room for the upcoming existence taking my place."

Comment

Working...
                                X