X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Thanks to Isaac's suit, he was protected from most of the hug, but it still felt uncomfortable.

"What?", Isaac asked in surprise as he strained to speak, due to the hug.

Isaac was expecting Wrath to attack him, not hug him.

London - Outside the Forest | Night

Lily was confused by the sudden event, but quickly pieced it all together. Apparently, this boy was one of Raven's friends, one of the ones he was looking for.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Wrath let him go.

"You!" He said with power. "You're the one that Lust ran away with. You are to protect our sister with utmost priority! I was given enough time to meet you here! As it turns out, you may or may not know that she had laid eyes on you. If you fail to protect her... You'll get a severe punishment," he said, batting his fist on his palm. "But right now... Right now, my boy, you are family to me! Are you willing to protect my little sister with everything you've got?!"

He have no time to answer. "Great! Oh, you're a nice kid! I just came by to ease my thoughts."

Comment

"Raven what are you doing here!?" The young man said as he turn to Lily. "And who's your friend?" Elsword asked as he examined Lily.

"Well... I've been training for the past four months... and that's about it. Other than that I've been working at the Prometheus Labs." He said as he looked at Elsword. "Oh and this is Lily. She's... a good friend of mine." Raven said as he rubbed the back of his head. Not like he was nervous or anything, but more like annoyed...

"Oh that's... wait... you just said you work at Prometheus Labs too right?" Elsword Replied.

"Yea? Why?"

"FIRST CHUNG AND NOW YOU! HE SAID HE COULDN'T GET ME IN THERE EVEN IF HE WANTED TO! Now let me guess... you won't let me... one of your closest friends in there either right?"

"Elsword... you're jumping to conclusions. For one thing Chung doesn't technically work there. He's only there assisting people on working on a new Disfrozen Portal according to what Lily said. Second if you were in there you would probably break something... I don't know how... but you probably would." Raven replied as Elsword sighed.

"For once you actually have a good point..." Elsword said in a rather annoyed tone.

Comment

"Wh-what? Aren't you, you know,.. going to attack me, try to rip me in half or something?", Isaac asked Wrath in complete confusion.

Lily was at a slight loss for words during this whole conversation, but eventually spoke.

"Do you live here?", Lily asked Elsword.
          Last edited by S121; 12-01-2013, 03:47 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Elsword turned to Lily with a slightly confused look. "Define live..." He said indicating that he definitely does not live in the area.

"You don't live here do you?" Raven asked

"Well I have been traveling for the past three years or so." Elsword replied quite casually. "I've been looking all over the place for you guys. I found Chung but he wouldn't let me into the labs. So I decided to not talk to him. Now I found you here Raven, and you probably won't let me into the labs either..."

"Actually Elsword since I officially work there I can probably at least get you into the cafeteria for food, and find a temporary place for you to stay." Raven said in reply to Elsword. "If I can't then Lily probably could. It's the least we can do for you. Just don't expect to get into the deeper parts of the building."

Comment

"Why would I do that? You're like family to me!"

He gave a hearty laugh. "My boy, you'd better be good to her, or else I will rip you apart! Har Har haaaaar!!! Oh anyways, I just came to see my possibly future brother-in-law."

Comment

"Well, I could see about finding him a place in the public sector. We could take one of the cots from deeper in the Labs and bring it to the public sector for him to sleep in.", Lily said to Raven.

Isaac was a little surprised by what Wrath said, but it didn't stir too much of a reaction from him. Isaac pretty well adjusted for being insane, but he didn't really think he was suitable for anything like that. In the end, he was still in pieces from his game.

"I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. I'm too f*cked in the head to hold any form of relationship with anyone.", Isaac calmly said to Wrath.
                sigpic

Comment

Elsword looked at Lily, his face went from annoyed to overjoyed to an extent. "Oh thank you... Lily!" He said as he grabbed her hand and shook it. "I will be grateful if you did that for me!" Said Elsword in a oddly kind tone. Which is unusual for him... usually...

"Uh Elsword... you're much nicer than usual... what's the big idea?" Questioned Raven as he looked at Elsword.

"Hey cut me a break! I've been traveling for three years looking for you! I'm tired, and hungry! If I can stay there because of her then it would be like a blessing sent from the heavens!" Elsword replied.

"Whatever... I'm glad that you haven't changed... for the most part..."

Comment

Wrath put his hand on Isaac's head.

"Haha, you're damn right you are!"

Wrath turned around.

"But even if you are in relation to Lust, if master Lucifer calls an order to kill you, the least I'll do is give you a head start."

He began walking away, revealing he had shambles on his arms and legs. "And don't let me know you stoke her innocence... Aw hell, she'll streak your innocence before you even try!"

He disappeared in the shadows with a hearty laugh.

Comment

Wrath disappeared, leaving Isaac alone in the small forest. as Isaac stood there, he recalled everything that happened and what was said. After a long pause, Isaac finally spoke.

"What the f*ck just happened?", Isaac asked himself.

This entire time, Isaac was expecting to get attacked, but as it turned out, Wrath was on his side... kind of. He even went so far as to call Isaac a possible in-law. Yes, Isaac found Lujuria to be attractive, but who wouldn't? The problem was that he wasn't looking for a relationship or anything of the sort, not after what happened last time he was in one, or the time before that. Isaac was on powerful medication, but without it, he always had hallucinations that would try to kill him, he would write on all the walls, and would keep mumbling to himself. He was honestly surprised he didn't attack or kill anybody yet. Isaac gave up on relationships a long time ago, and he was fine with being friends with Lujuria, or anyone for that matter. He didn't want to risk losing them.

After pondering these recent events, Isaac activated his thrusters and flew back up into the sky.

"Well then don't you worry. We'll get you a place to stay. If everything checks out with you, we might be able to take you deeper into the Labs.", Lily said to Elsword.

"Shall we head for the labs?", Lily asked as she put her helmet back on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"Just bring the thing over, we'll handle it." Hank said.

The Inventory

After a while, the poker room was completely empty. It wasn't surprising. It was around lunch, and most went for food and to chat with each other. So Koishi simply sat down at a poker table, kicked back, and ate a sandwich she hand made.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

After hearing Hank's instructions, John lifted the robot up, placed it over his shoulder, and walked back to Hank's house. Despite the fact that he didn't have his MJOLNIR armor, he was still easily able to carry the robot. After John arrived at Hank's house, John spoke.

"Where do you want me to place it?", John asked Hank.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

Hank slid down a pole from the roof, entering the room.

"Just stick on the floor, i'll get it later." Hank said, sitting on the couch, inviting John to sit as well after he was done.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

John didn't really have time to relax, but he did as he was told and placed the robot on the ground. After that, he sat on the couch, causing it to creak under his weight, but the couch held together.

"Now that we're not getting attacked, I need to ask you some questions. As you may or may not know, The Auditor is planning on destroying the galaxy with a large group of other villain Characters. What I need is all the information you can give me on The Auditor. What is it you can tell me about him?", John calmly asked Hank.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gerard entered as well, looking around. He was quite amazed for what he saw.

"My, my. What an exquisite abode... I'm sure this is someplace Otori might like. Given his stories about you all, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually stayed here for some time."

Comment

Working...
                                X