X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London - Quiet Forest | Night

"If you want. I didn't really bring much. I just need to get my clothes, and that's about it." Raven said as he walked off deeper into the forest where his camp is.

Once he got to his camp all there was, was a dead campfire and his gear which was laying up against a tree. His sword was in incredibly bad condition. His sword had chips in the blade, and even a large piece on the tip of the blade was snapped off. His clothes were also not in very well good condition. His shirt which he wasn't wearing had holes, cuts, and the sleeves on his shirt shown some serious burns on it. Raven had been using this gear for 4 whole months now, and for a month he had used his gear in the condition it currently is in. All of Raven's food that he brought, all his healing potions and mana potions he brought with him were used up too. All that was left were empty bottles which he had used to store water in.

If it wasn't obvious by now, Raven had trained incredibly hard over these four months. Raven literally pushed his body to it's limits during the four months he had been gone. "All I need to do is clean up this place a little, and then we can head back." He said as he started emptying the bottles of water, so he can put them in his gym bag. "Just get my sword, and I'll get my clothes and the other stuff."

Comment

All of a sudden, a monkey fell on Isaac's face and was screeching like a maniac.

((no lie, I was actually so tempted to write the following line that I actually wrote it before taking it down.

All of a sudden, MONKEY! A FREAKING MONKEY FELL ON ISAAC'S FACE! COMMENCE HEAVY METAL MUSIC!!!))
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-01-2013, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Sky - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac was far away from his home by now and was near the city. Everything seemed fine until a monkey came out of nowhere and landed on his face.

"EAAAAAAGH!", Isaac screamed as the monkey landed on his face.

The surprise caused Isaac to temporarily deviate from his course and flew erratically as he tried to pry the monkey off his face. Finally, Isaac pulled the monkey off and held it at bay in his armored hand.

"Where the f*ck did this thing come from?", Isaac asked himself as he looked up, looking to see if perhaps a plane flew overhead, or for anything else that might have explained the monkey.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Suddenly, what felt like a large hairy arm grabbed Isaac by the leg and dragged him down to the ground. The thrusters were still functional, but if Isaac looked up, he could see monkeys surrounding him, all chittering. Then, a large gorilla came forth from the shadows.
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-01-2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Sky - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

"Mother f*cker!", Isaac yelled as he tore the monkeys off of himself and threw them down to the ground below, where they hit the ground and died.

Isaac was free of all the monkeys, but he now had a gorilla tightly grasping his leg. At this exact moment, Isaac knew what was happening. One of the sins were attacking him. While he was being dragged down by the gorilla, Isaac reached for his Plasma Cutter, only to find that he didn't bring it.

"Dammit!", Isaac said as he looked back at the gorilla.

There was still one or two options left for Isaac. He could increase his thrusters' output and fly up, or he could stomp the gorilla's head and possibly knock it off with his unusual strength, or even kill it from the impact. Deciding to try and quickly dispose of the gorilla, Isaac reared his foot up and delivered a powerful stomp to the top of the gorilla's head.

Following what Raven told her to do, Lily grabbed Raven's sword, but couldn't help but notice the extensive damage to it.

"What did you do to this thing?", Lily asked Raven in a surprised and curious tone.
            Last edited by S121; 12-01-2013, 02:38 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Raven simply looked at the damaged blade as flashbacks of him using his sword on stone, wood, coal, and even a few bears and wild animals that attacked him.

"Would you believe me if I said I used it to... chop wood?" Raven replied as he grabbed his bag full of stuff, ready to head to the labs.

Comment

"It looks more like you tried to cleave a Spartan's head in two.", Lily said to Raven, looking at how badly damaged the blade was.

"You might need a new sword. I don't think this one's salvageable.", Lily added.
                sigpic

Comment

"Actually you would be surprised. That sword had been through man battles against killer plants, killer stone golems, killer robots, and everything and had been in worse condition yet thanks to a kid named Toma he was able to repair it back to perfect shape. Toma was one of the best blacksmiths I knew, and he was only 14. I should actually be thanking his parents since they taught him everything he knew." Raven said as he started walking. "Either way a new sword would be nice." He said as he looked at the damaged sword. "Still... I'm going to miss that sword... I had it for roughly five years now."

Comment

"I wouldn't recommend doing that." A voice called out from behind the trees. It sounded old.

"I believe you've heard of me, correct?"

The gorilla stood by the figure. It was a buff, very hairy man.

"I am Wrath, and I... I...*snicker*... Gh, I *Pfft*"

Comment

Hearing about the sword suddenly gave Lily an idea. It was close to Christmas, and she never prepared a gift for her friend, Raven. The sword may have been heavily damaged, but it also had a lot of sentimental value to Raven. Taking all these different thoughts into consideration, Lily decided that she was going to give him his sword for Christmas, only it would be fully repaired. It was going to be hard to accomplish, but with all of Prometheus Labs's technology, repairing the blade should be doable, right?

"Sorry to hear.", Lily said, comforting Raven.

Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac stopped before he could stomp the Gorilla's head when he heard the voice. When Isaac saw the man, Isaac couldn't help but feel slightly horrified as his mind wandered off to the picture of Wrath in his underwear. Luckily for Isaac, his mind was suddenly taken back to reality when Wrath began to laugh.

"What? What's so funny?", Isaac asked Wrath as his helmet retracted.
                      sigpic

Comment

"It's... Just..."

He then burst out laughing.

"Ah, you should gave seen your FACE when my monkey grabbed it! You were sh*tting houses back there! Bahahahahahaaaaa!!!"

He calmed down.

"Oh, boy... But you... You're the one housing our sister, aren't you?"

Comment

"It's okay. Besides by this point my sword probably can't even get repaired anymore. Something like that can only be repaired so much before the whole thing starts to fall apart." Raven sighed. "Even if it could it can only get me so far in this world. I mean inthis world there are possibly more dangerous things out there that my sword just won't be able to cut as it was. It's about time I retire that old thing, and get a whole new blade created."

Comment

Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

"Yea. Why do you ask?", Isaac said in a slightly tense tone.

Isaac didn't know what Wrath was planning, but if Wrath was going to attack him, he was ready to fight back.

Lily knew what Raven was saying was true, but she was still going to attempt to repair it. If anything, it would be a memento for Raven, something that he wouldn't use for combat, but would still have. Of course, she never told Raven about her plan. How else would it be a surprise if she told him?

"Okay. If you want, I can see if we can make you a Titanium Alloy blade, or maybe even a Ceramic Carbide one. What do you think about it?", Lily asked Raven.
                            Last edited by S121; 12-01-2013, 03:06 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wrath walked closer to him. "Why do I ask?" He extended his arms and...

Hugs Isaac with cruel but safe force. He began bawling. "Oh, so it's true! Oh, the separation! The escape! It's all true! My little girl is growing up, she is! Oh, how they grow up!"

Comment

London - Outside the Forest | Night

"That sounds like it would be nice. At least then I would have a blade I can use for longer periods of time." He said as they both finally made it out of the forest. As they emerged from the trees they passed a rather familiar looking young man with red spiky hair.

As Raven and Lily both passed the red haired boy Raven paused in his tracks... along with the stranger...

"No it can't be..." Both Raven and the boy said in unison.

Comment

Working...
                                X