X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treasure Vault

"Okay. That sounds good to me.", Takoizu said as she altered the boundary of big and small on the Celestial ore, shrinking it until it was the size of a pebble. It was still just as heavy as before, but Takoizu managed to make it small enough to fit into a pocket. After the ore shrank, Takoizu picked it up and placed it into her armor's storage compartment for later.

"So, there's ore ores?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a curious tone.

Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Six looked like something was on his mind, but right now it was because Claire looked sad. Six had no idea what she was sad about. Was it because of what happened back in the hangar? Six didn't think much of his injureies, especially when his previous missions came to mind, but maybe Claire really was worried.

"Don't worry, even we take breaks during Christmas. Mine had officially started ever since I landed in the hangar. It was an operation that took 34 hours, but that was out of my control. What matters is that I'm here.", Six calmly said to Chris as he walked over to Claire.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?", Six asked Claire as he walked over to her and knelt down in front of her, to be at eye level with her.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Munich, Germany

The red robot among the pile of bodies turned out to in fact be Zero... however he was unconscious. He shown signs of serious damage, but nothing truly fatal. His body was covered in scorch marks, and what looked like dents and bullet holes in his armor.

As Nitori approached the unconscious Zero something was off... the sky quickly grew dark as a few bolts of lightning began to rain down in the area. The bolts of lightning did not seem to be random, they seemed to be targeting things like Satellite dishes, radio towers, street lights, anything that can get a signal. All the while the sound of what seemed to be an army of metal footsteps echoed throughout the area... with the noise getting closer, and closer with each second.

Hakugyokurou, Gensokyo

When Youmu came in to wake Axl up from his "sleeping session" he at first didn't budge or say a thing. However he was still able to hear everything around him, and when he heard Youmu say that she would rip out his freaking hard drive he immediately woke up from Sleep Mode. Axl shot up as he quickly scanned the room. "AH I'M SORRY MISS YOUMU!!!" He quickly said as he turned to her. "I-I was just taking a quick power nap to recharge! Y-Yea that's what I needed to do!" He said with a real nervous chuckle.

Comment

Munich, Germany

"Oh no, Zero..." Nitori clutched Zero's damaged body and cried. She was still the kindhearted Kappa inside, with or without toned body.

"Nitori..." EVE tried to comfort Nitori, but not until this. "Nitori, we're being surrounded."

Nitori took a glance around her. Nothing was visible, but she could hear the faint clink and clunk. clink clunk the sound of robots.

"EVE, set up a perimeter. Quarter of a mile." Nitori said to EVE, who at her headquarter was busy assimilating the city of Munich temporarily. She rose, CAIN at hand, PDS set up, ADAM ready to take flight.

"Bring it."

Hakugyokurou - Gensokyo

"Really..." Youmu sighed, brushing her silver bangs away. "I didn't really mean to do that... But you really should refrain from sleeping from dusk to... Dusk."

Youmu pointed at the open door: the sky was golden orange with sun setting to the west. "Please at least do wake up and address Yuyuko-sama properly."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Munich, Germany

As the Maverick army approached they immediately stopped within 20 meters of Nitori. She was completely and truly surrounded as the small army of Maverick Variant's stopped in place. They all looked like they were waiting for Nitori to make the first move... the very moment Nitori, or any of her drones would strike, the army of rogue androids will attack...

Hakugyokurou - Gensokyo

"Wake up Yuyuko? O-Okay I'll get on that as soon as possible, and I'll try and be reasonable about it! I mean I'll try and do it properly..." Axl said as he politely bowed to Youmu.

"Oh and Youmu... thanks for letting me stay here with Ms. Yuyuko. I thought at first you were going to kill me, rip out my motherboard, and have the kappa turn me into a toaster or something... You know I shouldn't have said that! I'm going to go wake up Yuyuko now!" He said as he quickly got up and proceeded to head towards Yuyuko's room.

Comment

Munich, Germany

"Looks like they're waiting on me." Nitori said as she lugged Zero's fallen body up on her shoulder. "Maybe they won't attack if I don't retaliate... Too bad about the others, but at least Zero can be safe."

Hoping that the Mavericks do not attack, she carefully lifted off, Zero on her shoulders.

Hakugyokurou - Gensokyo

Youmu sighed and turned back to patrol the palace again. "It's like serving two Yuyuko-san..."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Munich, Germany

The Mavericks did not so much as flinch when Nitori began to slowly lift Zero onto her shoulders. They just kept... watching her carefully... examining her every move. However at the front of the line a Variant Claw suddenly leaped high into the air towards Nitori. It readied it's claws as it was preparing to strike down onto Nitori. However suddenly out of nowhere a bolt of lightning rained down from the sky and struck the Variant Claw before it can even get anywhere near Nitori. After the Variant Claw was destroyed another series of lightning bolts started to strike down repeatedly in the same place in front of Nitori.

When the lightning stopped a young looking Reploid girl dressed in white armor, and wielding a gold staff appeared in front of Nitori. As this Reploid appeared, the army of Mavericks knelt down much like a group of knights would do when welcoming their king or queen.

The Reploid girl floated there in the air in front of Nitori, She looked at Nitori, then at the unconscious Zero.

"You must be the one named... Nitori... I must apologize but... we have no immediate interest in you... but we have an interest in that defective you call Zero..." The female Reploid said in a quiet, almost disturbing tone as she simply floated there in the air. It was obvious that she was the leader of the Maverick attack on Munich, and the one that fought Zero in the last message the Maverick Hunter squad sent...

Comment

Munich, Germany

"Defective?" Nitori put up a cold façade: something her old pale look couldn't accomplish. "What happens if I won't give Zero to you?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Munich, Germany

The female Reploid looked at Nitori with a cold glare as the army of Mavericks began to slowly approach again.

"If you do not comply and hand him over... then I'm afraid that we will have to..." She said as the army of Mavericks all aimed their weapons at Nitori.

"Then I'm afraid we will have to take him by force... Now what will it be? Will you behave and hand him over? Or will we have to pry him from your cold... dead hands?"

Comment

Munich, Germany

Nitori sighed. "I was afraid this is how it would be."

A blue card glowed above Nitori as her eyes and forehands emanated the same light as the card. She declared a Normal Card: "Flood Sign - Great Tsunami."

What came after was water.

Lots and lots of water.

Sooner or later, the area around was filled with turbulent waters and crashing waves as Nitori took off to place Zero at a safe height.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Munich, Germany

The Spell Card had done it's work, Pandora had managed to teleport out to safety as most of the Mavericks below had been swept up by the large torrents of water. Some survived, as the Variant Claws had hooked their sharp claws into the ground, but the rest were washed away, or simply sank and got short circuited due to the intense water.

Pandora though was absolutely nowhere to be seen...

Comment

Munich, Germany

Nitori carried Zero back to temporary HQ where EVE had already finished encoding the entire city into her database. "EVE!"

"Alright." EVE extended two tendrils to receive Zero's heavily damaged body. "Wow, what happened to him?"

"Some dumb bitch." Nitori said. "Listen, we got Zero, too bad for his team, but let's try and get out of here right now... How long until teleportation grid?"

"10 minutes."

"Alright, let's hold it out until then." Nitori nodded, looking out into the flood to see where that reploid woman disappeared off to.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Munich, Germany

The sounds of the city where quiet as the Maverick army was taken out aside from a few Variant Claws which were still holding on tightly to any object they can find. Pandora was still nowhere to be seen...

Meanwhile a message was being sent to Nitori and EVE. It was from the Maverick Hunter HQ!

"Hello is anyone there? This is the Leader of the Maverick Hunter's. We received a distress call from this location. Please who am I speaking to, and what is the current situation?" Said a man that sounds stern, and even calm in this dire situation. Before anyone could even respond though the message was cut off as Pandora reappeared behind Nitori.

"I can hear it... his screams of pain... of agony... of sadness... do you hear it...? It's calling out to me... he may not be conscious... but his screams of pain and sadness resonates through my very soul... Why won't you just hand him over? His anguish will be put to an end..."

Comment

Munich, Germany

"CAIN!" Nitori frantically prepared her combat drone CAIN and began blasting at Pandora with hydropressure bullets. EVE meanwhile attempted on contacting the Maverick Hunter HQ.

"I am EVE, a third-party member in side with Zero's squad. They have taken massive damage and require reinforcement, stat."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou

But Yuyuko wasn't in her room. Not this time. But she could be seen outside through the window, slowly fanning herself under Saigyou Ayakashi.

???

Volgin had mercilessly destroyed his targets. A scratchy intercom activated. There was a long pause...

"... You are ready."

Volgin smiled maliciously at the sound of his release.

Comment

Voile

"Well, they said you came back in time with that other lady, and that you are essentially trying to destory the world by sending it down a bad course." Koishi explained.

"They also said you smell like molasses, though I don't know if that's true." Koishi added.

Treasure Vault

"Well, not just ores. Other things too. Gremlonium, essences of elements, lots of stuff." HP explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X