X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile

At that, Jack turned to Koishi with a subtle but slightly annoyed face.

"... Well, you tell your advocates that I'm not sending the future anywhere. The only real villain is the woman that came along. She's trying to change the course of history. But she's gone now. Now I'm here to make sure that the future doesn't go anywhere."

With that, he returned to the book.

"... As for why I smell like molasses... You got me there. It's most likely them."

Comment

Voile

"You're wrong on a lot of things." Koishi said. "For one, you're the only one who believes that. Secondly, even if she's gone, i'm going to try and stop what you're doing." Koishi then seemingly went up to Jack and sniffed him.

"And they were right, you do smell like molasses." Koishi continued, backing away slightly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Voile

Jack paid no mind.

"You can try. But there is nothing you can do. Unless you do something heinous, the flow if time will simply continue. A paradox will not be tolerated."

Comment

Voile

"Well, I could easily do that." Koishi said. "Or I could simply stop you. Either way works, I guess."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Treasure Vault

Takoizu looked at The Higher Power and then at the other boxes.

"Then let's start collecting.", Takoizu said as she walked over to another box and opened it.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Voile

Jack still decided to ignore her childish antics.

"You don't understand that there is nothing to stop. Even if you do stop me, time would still flow as it was destined. I came from the future in order to stop someone from altering the future. Now can you please stop this silly bickering. You're starting to sound like a villain yourself."

Comment

Treasure Vault

Inside the next box was a group of items. There was a orb of green fire, a glass tube with some sort of purplish dust, A pink gemstone of some kind, and an large odd coin, with an ankh on the front of it.

Voile

"Who says you aren't the villain? It's all a matter of perspective. And if time continues on the path it does if I stop you, I can at least say I tried." Koishi replied.

Comment

Full moon island

Mara reached thhe island and searched for the duo of beings around it "I should have asked Nera how she managed to call this guys" the frosslass muttered while sitting on a rock

"That would be easy dear one, just ask with honesty" The lunar being spoke as she and her brother floated to the surface

The darker brother looked irritated by being called "What do you need from us mortal, we have our own problems with the rockets" Darkrai spatted not caring to look at the ghost

"I have come here in the name of a beast duo who need your help with an oncoming threath" Mara said bowing down to Cresselia

"Hm.. You are speaking of the fox and the jackal, it is curious of them to ask for help since they can achieve many things, even now after that war in the human world" the lunar legendary spoke with a hint of confusion

"The threat is of a creature of Renamon´s world and she knows the danger that comes from that being" the frosslass expalined with what she knew about

Darkrai now got interested "So the vixen is afraid of something? that is something new, you got my attention frosslass, but my sister has the final decision"

Cresselia pondered about it and nodded "I will speak with our group and see what to do, you will know the answer when no one can reach any of you" she spoke cryptically as the lunar duo floated and disappeared

"Why do they need to be so cryptic about everything? I now see why Renamon hates it so much" Mara spoke to herself and sent the message

Outside Yuuka´s mansion

Renamon needed some air to ease her thoughts of what was coming, one of the main problems was to deal with Yukari´s internal madness and the second time traveler.

She was relaxing when another message reached her digivice and when she looked at it, the fox muttered "The first group is done, now comes the other one"
                  Last edited by Kristia; 02-22-2014, 12:40 AM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Treasure Vault

The other items looked relatively odd, but what really caught Takoizu's attention was the strange coin with an ankh on it.

"Hey HP, what's this?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power as she turned around and showed him the coin.

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

After Renamon left, John decideed that it was about time for him to get back to work. John felt as if he was just running away from socializing, but at least he had a moment of respite.

"Well, when Renamon comes back, tell her that I went home. I need to prepare for later.", John calmly said to Nera.

After speaking, John downed the last of his drink, placed the glass on a nearby table, and put his helmet on. After that, he opened up a Corridor of Darkness and walked through.

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dusk

Out of nowhere, a Corridor of Darkness opened up in the living room and John stepped out. Now that John was home, the first thing he needed to do was talk to Ran. If Ran had a plan, then John wanted to hear it. Perhaps the person she was talking to could be of some help.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Ah, welcome back." Ran was sitting on the couch drinking freshly brewed green tea when John materialized from the Corridor of Darkness. "How did everything go? Is Yuuka-san... alright?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"It was very close, but she's alright. She is back to her old self and has already made a full recovery.", John said to Ran with a noticeably satisfied and relieved tone of voice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Good. It would be a tragedy if she died." Ran also sighed in relief. "Would you like me to make you something to eat? You must be exhausted."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"Thank you. Also, I need to talk with you about something.", John calmly said to Ran.

After speaking, John removed his helmet and attached it to his magnetic holster.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Sure. Let me just bring something..." Ran said as she opened a box of sesame crackers and laid them neatly on a plate. She brough the plate over to the living room, placed it on the coffee table, and reclined back to the couch. "What is it that you want to talk about?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"Thank you.", John said to Ran as he grabbed a cracker and ate it.

"Before I say anything, I need to tell you that I was given a strange crystal skull and a.. vial of Yukari's blood, one that a strange man collected and gave to me.", John said in a slightly bothered tone.

"With that skull, I saw things through what I could only guess was Yukari's senses. With one of them, I could hear you speaking to a man, talking about Yukari. I just wanted to know if you had anything planned, maybe a way to help her. Do you have anything planned that could help?", John asked Ran.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X