X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile

Jack lowered his guard and sheathed the machete.

"... Well, I cannot help you there. I am on a mission. Waiting for a select group of characters to arrive. I don't know who is in it, but I should be able to tell when I see them."

He sat back down.

"Unless you want to start this series, I cannot provide you with much."

Comment

Voile

"Well, you could at least introduce yourself." Koishi suggested. "Since you already seem to know who I am. How do you know that, anyways? Did word spread that fast about the Inventory?" Koishi asked.

Treasure Vault

Inside of the box was a very bright, shining ore, blinding anyone without eye protection.

"Dah!" HP covered his eyes, before pulling out a pair of thick sunglasses.

"I did not expect to find any of that in here. That's Celestial Ore." HP explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

John raised an eyebrow at the secrecy Renamon showed, especially since she didn't seem to be the kind of person to keep something confidential. Based on what she said, it must have been serious. With that in mind, John just knew that something bad was going to happen, just like always. In fact, John decided to ask not about what it was about, but simply if he was right.

"Is it good, or bad?", John asked Renamon in a slightly deadpan tone before taking a sip of his drink.

Treasure Vault

As soon as the bright, shining ore gave off its light, Takoizu's visor quickly adjusted itself and dimmed the brightness of the ore. Takoizu had not seen anything like this, an ore that gave off its own light. Just what was this strange metal?

"Celestial ore? What is that?", Takoizu asked in a curious tone as she stared at the strange metal in the box.
        Last edited by S121; 02-20-2014, 04:29 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Voile

Jack didn't look up, but he did stop reading.

"... Jack. My name is Jack Eichem Inozuka. As for why I know your name... I honestly wish I knew. I seem to know the names and basic behaviors of the residents in this land. But this is likely to be because of my mother's coded genes."

Comment

Voile

"Ooooooohhh. You're that douche guy some of my patrons have been telling me about." Koishi said without any care if it was an insult or not.

Treasure Vault

"Well the obvious first answer is that it's quite bright in it's raw state. The not so obvious answer is that Celestial Ore is used in forging a god's armor. Though the only denizens who use it down here are the jellies. And they waste it on crowns for their royalty." HP explained. 'And yeah, jellies have royalty."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Munich, Germany

Nitori soon materialize into the forest at the outskirts of eastern Munich. The eastern part of the city wasn't where Nitori wanted to get to: since the battle was held at the southern side, but the teleportation grid wasn't accurate. At least it didn't throw her off in a different country.

"Battle plan?" EVE's portable drone: a white and gold sphere with two large arm-like tendril, whirred above Nitori. Nitori was holding Cain's assault rifle mode and had ADAM's jetpack model strapped on her back. A tiny helicopter drone by the name of ABEL was hovering next to Nitori. A spider drone named SETH was on top of EVE.

"Seems like they have the number's advantage. I don't think there are any survivors except Zero, so let's approach cautiously." Nitori said and began giving out commands.

"EVE, get to work on contacting wherever Zero's message was originally being sent to and relay them the message. SETH, pull me up the schematics of the battlefield. ABEL, set up a PDS (Projectile Dissipation Shield)."

"Let's rock." Nitori said as she flew into the heart of southern Munich.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Munich, Germany

As Nitori went through Munich their was obvious signs of chaos here and there as she proceeded through. Most everyone even in the Eastern part of Munich had either locked themselves inside, or have fled the area altogether. Aside from that there was what looked to be damaged robots, both Maverick Hunters, and Maverick's here and there. Some were completely offline, while few damaged Maverick bots had begun crawling along the ground as Nitori flew above them... The scene of the battle becoming ever closer... Zero's energy signal could be detected, but it was pretty faint. It was like there was something jamming the signal.

Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

When Six knocked on the door to Chris, and Claire's sleeping quarters the door opened with Chris standing in the doorway. At first he simply stared down at Six almost... rudely, but he sighed and stepped out of the way. "Come on in Six..."

Comment

Munich, Germany

"This place looks like a warzone." Nitori sighed, reminiscing the day four months ago. All the scars... She still had, marked on her body like trophies on a wall. No matter, that is the past. Focus on the mission. "SETH?"

"Here's the schematics of the city of Munich." SETH's cynical voice responded. He was like the male version of EVE. "I should also mention that there are total of 252 publicly owned security cameras."

"Can you get access to them?"

SETH seemed like he scoffed. "Why would I tell you about the cameras if I had no access?" He then proceeded to open up a holographic screen of the streets of Munich. One or two of the screens showed parts of the remaining Mavericks' positions. "There are some cameras that are restricted. I'm trying to crack their security."

"Then make it snappy." Nitori landed on a building to set up HQ. "EVE?"

"Seems like the message was supposed to be sent to Maverick Hunters HQ." EVE answered as her drone landed on an air vent. The drone began to grow, spouting out her tendrils and assimilating the area for Nitori's use. "I relayed the message."

"Good. Wait for their reply and tell me what they said." Nitori ordered as she put on her communicator headset, locked CAIN into standby mode, and headed into the Maverick position.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Treasure Vault

Takoizu couldn't help herself after hearing The Higher Power speak about the jellies having royalty, so she began to lightly smile inside of her helmet as she looked at The Higher Power and spoke.

"Royal jelly, huh?", Takoizu remarked before turning back to the Celestial Ore.

If this ore was truly useful to forge gods' armor, then it could be of use to her. All she needed to do was find a way to either infuse the metal into her armor, or somehow remake her armor with the material.

"I think I have a use for it. I might be able to add it to my armor.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power.

Six was slightly puzzled by Chris's gaze, but he didn't say anything about it, just in case the somewhat rude gaze was unintentional. Based on Chris's sigh and the way he spoke, he seemed to be bothered by something. Six didn't know if it was either his earlier arrival that upset Chris, or something else, but he had a feeling he would find out. As Six entered Chris and Claire's sleeping quarters, he decided to ease his confusion and ask Chris a question.

"So what did you want to talk about?", Six calmly asked Chris as he entered the room.
                    Last edited by S121; 02-20-2014, 08:15 PM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Voile

Jack didn't mind. To him, 'villain' was a worse term.

"... Might I ask which advocates and how exactly you or they know me?"

Comment

Voile

"Welcome back mistress!"

Koakuma greeted Patchouli at the entrance, carrying a large heap of books that clearly would be impossible for a girl at her physique to be able to lift... but Koakuma was stronger than even fully grown human men. "Whatever happened to your clothes, mistress?"

"I lost it." Patchouli answered bluntly as she scanned the library with whatever little bits of magic she had left with Farsight spell. "Who's the guest, Koakuma?"

"A friendly man entered, looking for books to read."

"...are you sure he was friendly, Koakuma? I warned about people's facade."

"Well, I-" Koakuma stuttered. That was the problem with Koakuma. She was too naive and too kind, while Patchouli was the opposite, all-knowing and cynical.

"No matter. Make sure he doesn't steal any of my books." Patchouli looked around again, dropped Kenway's cape, and walked away. "If a man by the name of Edward Kenway comes about, give this cape back to him."

"What will you do until then, mistress?" Koakuma asked.

"I'll have to take a bath. I reek of dead fish smell."

"Of course. I shall order the fairy maids to prepare a warm bath for you."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"You'd be surprised how fast info comes to the Inventory. Especially when you're the owner of it." Koishi replied.

Treasure Vault

"Well there's rare materials inside all of these things. I'll go and gather some, and when we get back to Earth, I might see about doing something with it. I would need to burrow your armor for an hour, though." HP suggested.

Comment

Voile

Jack just shrugged it off.

"Well, my reputation means as much as a speck of dust does to you."

Jack tried to continue... but his curiosity had piqued.

"... say... what was said about me?"

Comment

Munich, Germany

After the original distress call was relayed back to the Maverick Hunters, a damaged familiar red robot could be seen laying down in the distance among a pile of massacred Maverick Hunters. The area looked like a literal warzone. Vehicles destroyed, buildings damaged, and dead bodies both robotic... and human were strewn everywhere. The only things that weren't immediately visible were the ones who caused the damage...

"Well... since it is going to be Christmas in a day or so we were just talking about what we might be doing today if there isn't any emergencies to take care of, but it seems like you might have too much on your mind to worry about Christmas anyways..." Chris said as he leaned up against the wall.

Claire simply sat on her bed, occasionally looking at Six with a... mostly sad expression on her face. It was obvious that she was still worried about Six's well-being... but she did not say a single word.
                              Last edited by NeoFox; 02-21-2014, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Munich, Germany

"How horrible. To die in the Christmas day." EVE commented.

"True." Nitori sighed as she hovered a few feet up in the air to scan the area. She saw the dead humans and robotic androids alike strewn across the city, but one corpse caught her attention. It was out in the distance, but the polished red metal plate was undeniable. "Zero...?"

Nitori tumbled across the streets to reach the red robot to see if she can really identify it as her boyfriend.

Hakugyokurou, Gensokyo

Youmu's lifestyle wasn't exciting at all. She would wake up at 5:00 AM, patrol the extremely large Hakugyokurou, report to her mistress Yuyuko, practice swordsmanship, tend to the gardens, patrol again, wait until Yuyuko sleeps, and then sleep. However, recently, she had one more job to do...

"Axl-san. If you do not wake up, I will slash your hard drive open."

Youmu had to wake up an equally-lazy Reploid Axl, an android with an X scar across his face and a haphazard auburn hair. After helping with the battle of Gensokyo four months ago, Axl has taken interest with Yuyuko and began living with her in Hakugyokurou. Things were lively, and Youmu appreciated that, but...
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X