X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac saw the fourth Crow Rider on the superstore, and that it was coming straight for him. Isaac wouldn't be able to fire off his weapons, so he readied for a fistfight in the air, but suddenly, an arrow struck the Crow Rider, knocking it off course and allowing the opportunity for Isaac to dodge it. Isaac quickly looked over to the source of the arrows and saw Rena.

"Rena, are you okay?", Isaac asked Rena.

After asking his question, Isaac then looked down below to survey what kind of damage the Crow Riders suffered.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

As the four mini Crow Riders were struck by the arrows they all blew up as they were defeated.

Rena then looked up at Isaac and smiled. "I'm okay... a little banged up... but nothing I can't handle!" She said as she noticed the actual Crow Rider, the one that summoned the four smaller ones fell from the sky above Isaac as though from nowhere. "Isaac look out!" She said as she aimed her bow, however she couldn't fire off a powerful shot due to the lack of mana. Only one strong enough to cause the Crow Rider to stop it's attack and hopefully by Isaac some time to get out of the way.

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"I... I'm doing ok." Yuuka lied. "Have you guys watched Avengers 3? It's a good movie."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

As soon as Isaac looked up, he saw the Crow Rider's blade right next to his shoulder. If Isaac didn't react now, then he would lose his arm. Reacting quickly, Isaac fired his Stasis Module and froze the Crow Rider before the blow could slice through his arm, and not a moment too soon. The Crow Rider's blade had already sliced through the upper arm part of Isaac's suit, and ever so slightly pierced the skin. Now that Isaac had his chance, he flew behind the Crow Rider, latched on to its back, and began to brutally swing punches at the Crow Rider's head, arms, and back, hoping to break it.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Garden of the sun

Renamon sighed "Remember that I can sense your body reactions Yuuka, please be honest with us, we are your friends" she said looking at the flower youkai
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hank's House

"Well, I found a giant MAG Agent, but like those creatures from before, it had no weapons, but charged at me, each step shaking the ground. Eventually, I came out victorious, though I got wounded. I continued on and found that they'd found out about my halo and stole it, and were trying to power the entire project with it." Jesus said. "I took it, they had to switch to reserve power, and then I got into the armory, where I got this pretty little thing here." Jesus said, pointing to his revolver.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

John looked at the revolver and was able to recall its name in a near instant, thanks to his education on the history and function on virtually every human-made weapon. Jesus was holding an S&W 500, which used .50 caliber ammunition, a truly powerful handgun, almost matching his M6D Magnum Pistol in terms of power, but that was simply because of ammunition properties and design. The revolver would still be a powerful gun, even by his time's standards.

"What did you do next?", John asked Jesus.
                sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"I found that they were working on experimental weapons, including one that could be helpful in your little fight against the Auditor. It was called the Electrocannon." Jesus said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Garden of the Sun

Yuuka looked around. Renamon was staring at Yuuka with a worried look. Nera was leaning back on a wall casually. Yukari crossed her arms and observed with a stoic face. Yuuka sighed, grabbed her cup of black coffee, and sat down on a beige sofa.

"I'm losing my powers." Yuuka grimly revelated. "Soon, I will turn into nothingness."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

This "Electrocannon" interested John. It's name implied that it was some kind of electricity-based heavy weapon, but what were the specifics?

"What's the Electrocannon?", John asked Jesus.
                      sigpic

Comment

Garden of the sun

Nera heard Yuuka's words and closed her eyes thinking on the possibilities

"well, these are my theories, your power is waning because your flowers are dying, your soul is cursed or you made a pact with someone while beinf in the limbo" the lucario pointed out her ideas
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

As Saïx was about to charge up another attack, Cole came for him and punched him with a electrically charged attack sending him flying a few meters away. When he got up again it looked like he reconsidered the situation a little. "You are not really worth keeping anyway. You already played you role." With that he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Meanwhile Xigbar was just about to shoot Cole when a small child appeared behind him. It was one of the test subjects that they had been creating. "Hey, when did you get out. Now go and be a nice girl and go right back where you came from. If yoy don't I will have to be a little bit more strict. Is that understood?"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Hank's House

Jesus tapped his chin. "Well, it's quite complicated, so i'll just give you the basics. It's an experimental weapon that shoots beams of very powerful energy, the same kind of energy that powers the Improbability Drives. It probably could cut through that Spartan Armor of yours like paper, shields and all." Jesus explained.

Comment

John contemplated on how much power such a device would be able to generate. Titanium was highly resistant to heat and electricity, so to think that it could rip straight through his armor and shields was remarkable.

"Where is the weapon located?", John asked Jesus.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"Well, to be honest, it's still probably in the Science Tower." Jesus said. "If you want it, you'll have to go get it. And I still can get in."

Comment

Working...
                                X