X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

This was it. John may not have had his armor with him, but he was ready to grab this new weapon and use it to stop The Auditor once and for all. John knew that The Auditor was going to be a difficult person to kill, but with this new weapon, he would have a much better chance.

"Can you take me there?", John asked Jesus.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"Neither of the options are true." Yukari claimed. "It's because of the soul split."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Garden of the sun

Nera sat oon the couch while Renamon stood on the same place meditating he thoughts

The lucario looked at Yukari "Care to explain what is the soul splitting?" she asked while thinking on what to do with their new problem
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hank's House

"If you really want to, I can. Hank, may I borrow the truck to bring him there?" Jesus asked. Hank simply held threw the car keys at him in response.

"It's a bit of a drive, so I guess I'll tell you the rest of the story as we drive." Jesus said, heading badk through the hallway to gather his needed things. He grabbed the keycard from a drawer, and his precious binary sword, and headed into the garage.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hank's House

John quickly followed Jesus, ready to retrieve the Electrocannon, along with hearing the rest of the story. If Jesus ever finished his story before they got to the lab, John could always use a Corridor of Darkness to transport them there.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

In the garage was a quite big and bulky dark gray military style truck. In the back there were many weapons of various model of make, ranging from the smallest pistol up to even a disposable rocket launcher. Jesus got into the driver's seat and started up the engine, making a soft purr, just like a car fresh from a factory. In the driver's compartment was also a convenient door to the back.

"Hop in, the drive's about an hour." Jesus said, opening the passenger door for John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

John climbed into the truck and waited to leave Hank's house. The sooner they left, the sooner John could hear Jesus's story, and the sooner hecould stop The Auditor.

"Ready when you are.", John calmly said to Jesus as he buckled himself in.
                sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"I died... Two to three times in this war." Yuuka answered. "During those deaths, my soul was... Literally ripped into shreds. Flandre and Seija's revival granted most of my souls to come back together, but my power as a Youkai is gone... And a powerless Youkai becomes nonexistent after time."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Gardwn of the sun

Renamon then opened her eyes and said "Then let's recover those shreds, be it from giving life energy or going directly to the otherworld" her tone was calm and she was determined for doing it
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hank's House

The truck zoomed out of the garage and down the one road that the house had. The dark red sky above them.

"I'll focus on driving for a while. The area around here is quite dangerous. AAHW could be anywhere." Jesus explained.

Comment

Hyrule - Lake Hylia - Fishing Pond

SWISH
                        PLOP~

The fishing bobber landed gently on the still surface of the small circular pond. A man wearing a green pointed cap and tunic stood in the shallows. He took one hand off the fishing pole he held to sweep away a strand of his blond hair from his vision. The Silver border of the blue shield with the Hylian crest that was laying against some rocks on the shore glinted in the light of the noon sun. Next to it was a great two handed sword with a simple blue crosstree and the emblem of the Gorons of Death Mountain.

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"Patchouli's been conducting research on where Yuuka's single remaining soul fragment is." Yukari said to Renamon. "She is to contact me and John when she finds the way to go find it. You may tag along if you want, but the trip may not be pleasant."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

John didn't like the sound of having to fight the AAHW while trying to hurry to the weapon, so John asked Jesus if he knew where the AAHW's influence ended.

"Where is the safe zone? I might be able to transport us there with my abilities.", John said to Jesus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Garden of the sun

Renamon didn't flinch and lifted her mane, on her furrowed skin there was a circle formed scar on the middle of her chest that was the reminder of the base 3 assault

Nera lifted her left arm and between the fur was a rather lonf scar from the nucleoid war

"For our friends we would do anything" the fox spoke willing to go to hell and heaven to help

Spoiler:

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"...thanks." Yuuka said with something she normally doesn't show: genuinity.

"I'll take you to Scarlet Devil Mansion." Yukari motioned Renamon and Nera as a gap portal ripped through the dimensions.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X