X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John was confused by Shulk's sudden change in facial expression. It was as if Shulk realized something important.

"Shulk? What is it?", John asked Shulk.

Outside Rena's Apartment - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Before Isaac could get his answer from Lujuria, a loud boom was heard and the ground shook.

"What the f*ck was that!?", Isaac asked in a shocked tone as he looked over to the source of the shockwave.

Out in the distance, a large, blue aura could be seen, and if one listened closely, faint distant screams could be heard.
    Last edited by S121; 12-23-2013, 09:58 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Base 1

"... Nothing is ever simple with characters. You can see right through me. But how? How are you going to change history as it is?"

Rena's Apartment

"Bah, come on, I bet you were going to investigate. Can't you just-"

All of a sudden, a loud boom was heard.

"... You're going to investigate, aren't you?"
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-23-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

ACO Helicopter - Russia | Day

Flandre opened her eyes and looked around her. She was not in that strange laboratory. But instead Flandre was inside a small compartment with a few windows. All of which were overlooking the Russian tundra. As she looked around, Flandre noticed several armoured people and a man were all gathered in this same area. But it was not just any ordinary man but the same man that she fought with in that laboratory. Shaven head. Yellow jacket. It was that very same person. But who even was he? Why was he still here? Flandre then thought back to what had just happened. The laboratory... What had even happened in there? All that she could remember about it was battling alongside that man against a bunch of bizarre creatures. Flandre let out a small cute yelp and jumped back as it hit her. She still wasn't in her basement and was in unknown territory. ("That battle wasn't a dream? So that means... Oh no, w-where am I?!") Flandre thought to herself.
        "W-who are you? Where am I?" Flandre asked in a scared and shy voice.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

"I...I had a vision about the library and in it a book was mentioned. I think...I think I know where it should be!" Shulk said. He seemed frantic. "Something is going to happen to it, I don't know what, but I can tell..."

The man in the bush felt the glance of the huntress and activated a jammer device he placed a few blocks away that covered the area he was in by instinct. He then watched the situation in the city and laughed. "Merry f*ckin' Christmas, everyone." And with that he took a swig from a flask and while sitting in the dense shrubs, leaned against the building.

"Easy, you're safe here now." The man that seemed to be the leader of the squad that had been talking with Cole said. "You're in a helicopter, a flying vehicle, just away from the location you were being held. We're heading to an area that has people that can help you further. We can only do so much."
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-23-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

When Shulk said that something was going to happen to the only means of saving Yuuka, John became serious.

"What's going to happen? What did you see in your vision?", John asked Shulk in a serious, urgent tone.

Base 1 - Future | Night

After hearing Otori's question, Takoizu couldn't help but smirk at him.

"My father is the most meddlesome Character in existence and my mother can warp reality. You didn't honestly think that some of that wouldn't have rubbed off on me, did you?", Takoizu asked Otori.

"I'm going to go back in time and stop all this from happening, and I'm going to alter the boundary of past, present, and future to do so."

Isaac slumped his shoulders and looked at Lujuria. It was obvious that Isaac didn't really want to get involved, but he knew that if he didn't, people could get hurt or killed.

"Yea...", Isaac said to Lujuria and a slightly depressed tone.
            Last edited by S121; 12-23-2013, 10:30 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz

The Huntress's thermal was being jammed by something, but she still fired off a warning shot by memorization less than an inch away from the man's head. If that wasn't a signal to fuck off, shes didn't know what would. She then tapped a few counter jamming signals on a keypad attached to her wrist and leapt over the rooftops and started heading towards the crash site, where blue smoke had began to rise.
              Last edited by Koishi; 12-23-2013, 10:39 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Base 1

Otori's eyes widened.

"... Is that so... If so... Then..."

Then, for the first time since the bomb, Otori... Began smiling... Laughing, even!

"I can't believe it! You will alter time! I can't believe that I'll be able to stay with Shiki! This is... This is amazing!"

Otori put his hand on Takoizu's shoulder.

"Takoizu, you have no idea how grateful I am, really."

But his smile slowly faded to a serious one.

"But be careful. One slip up and you may just be a part of the blast. Also... Watch out for my son. He is programmed to be a man of honor and acceptance. Chances are that he won't allow you to alter the past, and with Shiki's code in him, he'll be a force to be reckoned with. And... Could you please tell John and Yukari... 'Thank you?' It would mean a lot. Oh, and, uh... Don't tell Otori that we have such strong feelings for Shiki. It's, ah... For the best."

Comment

Helicopter... A strange word... Flandre had learned several bizarre words from her sister and that librarian who always guards her room. But never had Flandre heard that word before. Flandre could only assume it was like one of those "buses" that she had heard about. Flandre turned to Cole and cleared her throat.
                  "You're the one that fought with me, aren't you? Who are you?" Flandre hesitantly asked Cole.

Cole then looked at directly at Flandre and gave his response.
                  "I'm Cole. I'm the one who got you out of that castle." Cole quickly responded. Cole was actually surprised by this. He was actually talking to the very girl that almost killed him. Does she not remember what had happened? Judging by Flandre's almost extreme passiveness and lack of aggression towards Cole, it would seem that way. Does girl have multiple personalities? Or is this what she is truly like? Cole could not tell.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

"I...I don't know what. All I know was that...it wasn't where it was supposed to be in my vision..." Shulk looked distraught as he tried to remember what he saw. "I'm not certain, it was just images of a certain area in the library...There was a sort of light. White light that landed on a certain bookshelf. There was something missing... A book...someone kept mentioning a book. Asking about the book. Saying it wasn't there..."

The arrow struck the building and the man glanced over to it and shrugged. He then held out his hand with all but his middle finger curled as he took another swig from his flask and then got up. He bent over and slung his sniper rifle over his shoulder. The descendent of the Barrette .50 Cal, heavily modified to his tastes. Etched in the side of the wood shell of the body was the words "Reaper's Call" and a tally of Twenty Seven. At the end of the barrel was a red strand of cloth tied neatly next to a phrase etched into the metal. "Always Remember." With his rifle stowed, he checked to make sure his two handguns and two revolvers were in their holsters as he began to head towards the city. Adjusting his fedora, he smirked. "Alright, let's see what we have here."

"And we're the ones that helped him help you get out of the castle." Another man chimed in.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-23-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

When John heard about Shulk's vision, he became even more determined, and a little frantic to find the book.

"No. That's-that's not going to happen!", John said to Shulk.

"No more stalling, no more distractions. We go get that book now.", John said to Shulk in a tone of adamant determination as he walked towards the room with the hole in the floor.

Base 1 - Future | Night

Takoizu smiled at Otori's reaction and spoke.

"Don't worry. I've considered all the possible risks and I think everything will work. You'll also still be the same person, only your experiences will be different.", Takoizu said.

After speaking, she then addressed Otori's requests, as well as his warning.

"I just need to ask you a few questions first. What are you thanking my mom and dad for, why is not telling 'past you' about your feelings for Shikieiki for the best, and who is your son?", Takoizu asked Otori.
                      sigpic

Comment

Base 1

"First, for... Well, making you. Honestly, if you weren't here, I'd still be sulking around in the dark... I might have even... Did that... Reset everything... Secondly, just... Don't. It would be awkward." He said with a slight awkward chuckle. "But last and definitely not least... He should already be done by now. The project I was talking about should already be finished. His name is Jack Eichem Inozuka. I designed him to be like a character of a game called Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops. This is what he looks like."

He then handed her a picture.

"He has a mastery over a blade and isn't bad with a gun either. But be careful, for he has something... Extra. He has his 'mother's' code, making him powerful, and he has my enhanced blood filled with a system called Oroborus. Why it's called that, I've yet to find out, but my dad was a weird guy. We're all weird in a sense. Now go. And good luck."

Comment

Base 1 - Future | Night

Takoizu held the picture in her hand and quickly memorized the image after only a single second.

"Thank you. I'll be careful about your son, and I will make everything better. I promise.", Takoizu said to Otori as she put the picture in her armor's storage compartment.

With the files in hand, Takoizu opened up a gap and walked towards it.

"Goodbye, Otori.", Takoizu said as she disappeared through a gap.
                          sigpic

Comment

Base 1

"... Goodbye... Takoizu..."

He sat back down. He looked at his announcer and activated it.

"Men... You are free to go home."

Rena's Apartment

Lujuria looked around.

"... I'll go with you, Isaac. Just wanna make sure you don't run off 'investigating' other things."
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-23-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

"Okay. Can we travel my way and fly?", Isaac asked Lujuria as he held out his hand for her to grab.

Yakomo Estate - Mayohiga Ruins - Gensokyo - Future | Day

After Takoizu stepped out from her gap, she closed it, put on her helmet, and looked up at the heavily damaged building in front of her. This once impressive home was where her family used to live. Now, it was little more than a building code violation. The house looked like it would fall apart any day now, and the entire building was covered in ashes and dust. The trees near the house were burned to a crisp, dead from the Anti-Magic Bomb's Arcanopulsate reactor detonation. The grey, gloomy sky only served to make the place feel more depressing, as if the sky was dead as well. Gensokyo was dead. After observing her surroundings, she quietly said goodbye to them as she walked into the ruined Yakumo Estate.

Takoizu's footsteps echoed through the old, dusty halls as she walked through each part of the house, remembering her childhood as each room triggered a memory. Chen was Takoizu's best friend, and much to Ran's dismay, they were like partners in crime. If Chen was ever being picked on by any of Gensokyo's inhabitants, Takoizu was always beside her, standing up for her friend. Chen even took to calling her by a nickname, "Tako." Takoizu was a little more bold than Chen, and would constantly pull pranks on her father and Ran. Why not her mother? Because Yukari always seemed to be one step ahead of Takoizu and was always able to avoid her pranks, sometimes even making them backfire on Takoizu. Takoizu couldn't help but smile at that memory.

Ran was like a teacher to her, and in many ways, a second mother. Takoizu always looked up to her, and Ran's calm demeanor always seemed to make Takoizu feel at ease. If she was ever worried or scared Ran was there to calm her down. Because of Ran, Takoizu even developed a small taste for tofu.

Yukari and John, were the two people she always wanted to be like; smart, strong, swift, brave, cunning, and above all, caring. They cared for her more than anything in the world, and Takoizu could tell. Her mother was incredibly intelligent and wise, even for a Youkai, and Takoizu always wanted to be like her in that regard. Whenever Takoizu had a problem, her mother always seemed to know the answer. Her mother taught her how to control her abilities, and how to repair boundaries, as well as destroy them. Not only did her mother teach her almost everything she knew now, she also treated her with the utmost love and care, sometimes spoiling her on certain occasions. Her father would always tell her stories about how he fought and saved the galaxy on multiple occasions, and would even make his adventures sound more like a fairy tale than something that really happened with the way he would tell the story, as well as his wording. Of course, he always toned down the violence, saying that the enemies "fell", instead of saying that he shot them and blood came out.

Takoizu's eyes began to water as she remembered each member of her family and how much she cared for them. They all played a critical role in Takoizu's life, but they were stolen away from her, taken away much too soon. That was all going to change. This was no time for tears. She was soon going to see them again, alive and happy, just like they were before the ACO attacked.

As Takoizu neared the entrance to the basement, she took one final look at the walls and floor, recreating what the place used to look like before the dust and ashed settled. Bright lighting, clean floors, and a lively atmosphere, just like before. That was what she wanted to see when she reemerged from the basement. Takoizu opened the basement door, walked down the stairs to her"home", and opened up a gap near her bed. Before entering, Takoizu walked over to her nightstand and pulled out a note. This note was as important to her mission as she was to the entire plan. Apparently, she had a brother, and her mother's note explained that he was sent back in the past to help Takoizu with the ACO. Little did her mother know that after she, Ran, and Chen died, Takoizu single-handedly killed both branches of the ACO, for taking everything from her. After putting the note in her storage compartment and taking a deep breath to prepare herself for her first time travel, she hopped into the gap and disappeared as the gap closed behind her.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-24-2013, 01:16 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rena's Apartment - Santa Cruz - California | Night

While Ara and Rena were waiting for Isaac and Lujuria to arrive Ara was busy putting the final touches on dinner, while Rena was watching TV when suddenly very loud boom was heard. After they heard the boom Ara dropped the spoon she was using to stir the stew.

After the boom Ara stopped cooking as a strong sensation came over her. She detected two presences... one demonic aura just outside her apartment... and one much more powerful, and otherworldly aura out in the city. As soon as she detected this aura she left the kitchen, grabbed her coat and spear. Rena looked at Ara a bit confused...

"Uh... Ara... what are you doing?" Rena asked as Ara's hair began to turn white as Ara began to grow 9 white fox tails.

"Rena I want you to take care of dinner... I feel like another demon invasion is coming soon... that or at the least there is a demon planning something..." Ara said as she ran out of her Apartment, and towards the lobby. Hoping to take care of the demon outside, unknown to her the demon is Lujuria.

Comment

Working...
                                X