X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

After the giant knight spoke, John gave a light frown and engulfed himself in a cloud of Darkness. Once the cloud dissipated, John was standing there with obsidian-black MJOLNIR armor with a ruby-red visor.

"I'm not going to abide to your ultimatum. Instead, I have one for you: leave or die.", John coldly said as Darkness began to slowly seep out from beneath his Darkness armor's plates.
    Last edited by S121; 11-30-2013, 12:05 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"So be it." The Knight then disappeared, reappearing above John, swinging his sword at him with the speed of a cheetah and the strength of an elephant.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

As soon as the knight swung down, John slammed his fist into the ground, causing a dense dome of heavily spiked Darkness to form around him, Hank, Sanford, and Deimos. While that happened, John formed a Light-energy Sword in his other hand, ready to strike.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

The knight himself then slammed his own sword into the ground, causing hundreds upon hundreds of swords to rise from the ground, breaking through the darkness like it was paper. Hank got up, while the other two got to cover.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

(Time to go on the offensive.), John thought to himself as his "Light-energy Sword" dissipated.

All of a sudden, John sprinted towards the knight's flank, raised his hands out, and a torrent of Darkness and Light orbs surged towards the knight like a rain of Danmaku. Some were homing, while others would explode or burn on contact.
            sigpic

Comment

Nevada: Hank's House

A helicopter hung over as a rocket was shot at the knight, albeit it had barely missed by mere centimeters.

"HEY! NOT PLANNING TO START THE PARTY WITHOUT ME, ARE YOU MASTER CHIEF?"

A man in a spartans suit jumped from the helicopter. It would have been hard to identify him... If it weren't for his long white hair escaping the back of his head.

Comment

Hank's House

As the orbs were shot, the knight seemingly phased out of existence, moving without moving, then, suddenly, he reappeared, hundreds of swords flying at both John and the helicopter.

Comment

John was now getting annoyed by the knight. He was hoping to have a peaceful day, but The Higher Power gave him really bad news. John wasn't too worried about that. He decided to follow HP's advice and went to Hank's house, only for it to explode into splinters. That bothered john, but he could manage. Finally, this knight was wasting John's precious time, time he could be using to talk to Hank and devise a plan to kill The Auditor. This was crossing the line. John was not in the mood for a fight, and the longer this fight raged on, the more annoyed he was getting.

"Enough.", John said as he formed a dome of Hardlight to protect himself.

All of a sudden, The ground around him turned black with tar-like puddle of Darkness. Seven black tentacles then erupted from the puddle of Darkness and raced towards the knight with the intent to kill. While that was happening, John anticipated that the knight would teleport, so he decided to dot the ground with blotches of Darkness. If the knight got near them, he would be attacked by torrents of armor piercing tentacles.
                  sigpic

Comment

The helicopter pulled crazy maneuvers, but a sword pierced the body of the helicopter. A small price, but a price nonetheless.

"MISTER TERANOUS! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR THE HELICOPTER! YOU CAN HANDLE IT! CALL WHEN YOU'RE DONE!"

The helicopter flew off. The soldier jumped back to John.

"It's been a while, master chief."

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

After Xigbar was hit by a bold of lightning he disappeared out of thin air just to appear floating upside down somewhere outside the outer circle where he continued to fire at Cole after he reloaded his arrowguns. At the same time Saďx finished drawing power from Kingdom Hearts and entered a berserk state where he threw his claymore everyhalf second and then made a new one in his hand. Each place the claymores hit the ground a shock wave was created.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Hank's House

"Yes, ENOUGH." The knight simply sliced through the tentacles, and as he did so, they dissapated, as if scared of him. More swords rose from the ground, this time from every spot of darkness, doing the same as the tentacles.

"Wretched darkness, you let it consume you. And thus, I shall end what remains of your life." The knight said, raising his sword, before suddenly stopping, as if frozen. Then, he began to thrash around, trying to shake something off. Hank was on his back, stabbing him through a gap in the armor with his katana. Blood gushed out of the wound, and after a bit, the knight fell into a pool of it;s own blood, as Hank leapt off, himself also covered in the knight's blood. He wiped the blood from his goggles and turned to John.

"Thanks for the distraction." Hank replied.

Comment

"Yea...", John mumbled, glad that the fight was finally over.

"Anyways, I'm here because I needed to ask you about The Auditor, mainly weaknesses, countermeasures, and his usual strategy. Could you tell me about him?", John asked Hank.
                          sigpic

Comment

The soldier walked up to the knight and stabbed him in the head with his own katana as the knight was on the floor. Double tap is a necessary process. He looked at John.

"... Well then... I'm not one to be usually ignored..."

He put his hand on his chest. "But my power is inferior to his! He deserves my attention only at his own will!"

But then, he noticed something in the distance. An android with a spear, leisurely walking by. It seemed familiar...

He walked up to John and Hank.

"I truly hate to disturb you two on such important terms, but is that normal?"

If one could think very deeply, they would look vaguely familiar... As the same model in the video of the War Ender's final vision of the army behind HM and his 'butler,' Sebastian.

"... Well, nonetheless, what is this Auditor you speak of?"

Comment

John turned over to Gerard and let his obsidian-black helmet dissipate.

"Sorry, I was just focused on finding out about The Auditor.", John apologized to Gerard.

John then looked out into the distance and remembered what the android was from. It was from the video Huey showed John four months ago. Even if John's memory hadn't been augmented, he couldn't forget that video.

"That is more trouble.", John calmly said to Gerard.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

A hit. One of Cole's lightning bolts struck the hooded man in the centre. But just as Cole thought he had struck him down, the hooded man disappeared and then reappeared outside the outer ring and opened fire upon Cole. But Cole forgot something. The blue haired man was standing opposite to Cole reaching his hand out to the heart in the sky. He wasn't standing around for no apparent reason. He was preparing for an attack! But what kind of kind of attack? Just as Cole was thinking over this while trying to dodge the bullets, the blue haired man threw his claymore towards Cole. Cole dodged the claymore but the claymore hit the ground near Cole and created a shock wave upon impact. The shock wave caused Cole to stumble and lose his footing while running. Cole slipped and fell to the floor.

The resulting shock wave from the blue-haired man's claymore was large enough to affect the entire rooftop. As the rooftop shook, several glass tubes -like the one that Cole had been placed in earlier- shattered. One of these tubes contained a person. A young girl with pale, wispy blonde hair and bizarre, black, branch-like wings with multi-coloured crystals attached to them. The girl had been unconscious and was unaware of her surroundings. But the shock wave and the sound of glass shattering was enough to awaken her. The girl stepped out of her now broken glass tube only to see three men battling against each other in the distance with one of the three men on the ground. "Time to play!" The girl said to herself mischievously and enthusiastically as she ran towards the three men.
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-30-2013, 04:53 PM.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X