X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

Even tough John had calmed down he had let the darkness take over him, even if it was just for a second. Th remaining puddles of darkness began to take form. After a few seconds two shadow heartless was standing where the puddles had been. They just looked at John. They didn't attack or anything. Even tough nobody else could hear it John could hear a weak and distorted voice coming from the heartless. "Orders?"
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

John's eyes widened in in surprise and confusion. Did he learn a new ability? How, why ere these Heartless asking him for orders? That's when it dawned on John that he might have overused his Darkness. Like Ansem had told John before, nobody wielded the Darkness like John, but he was usually reserved in his use of it. Just now, John might have pushed a little too far. Nothing bad seemed to have happened to him. He was still in control over his mind and body, and Ansem didn't seem to be stirring, at least not right now. Perhaps it was safe? John was still wary of the Heartless, but he figured they could be of use.

"Standby until further notice.", John said to the Heartless, still somewhat tense, but intrigued by this sudden development.

After speaking to the Heartless, an idea formed within John's head. Perhaps with this new ability, he could create his own army to combat The Auditor's forces. It was risky, but perhaps he could pull it off.
      Last edited by S121; 11-30-2013, 02:31 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Yessir," Gerard replied. "Do you remember what it is? Is it a leftover of the devourer incident?"

Comment

"No. That is one of the robots from the video four months ago, the one with the bunker filled with robots.", John said to Gerard.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"The video..."

Gerard's eyes shot open.

"I'll be right back." He unsheathed his sword. "I'm going to apprehend it."

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

When Cole slipped Both his opponents took the moment to prepare for a new attack. Saïx stopped his berserk state and charged back up in about 2 seconds while Xigbar reloaded his arrowguns and again changed the room. This time they were standing on a square platform, with walls around them, but still no roof. Xigbar then shoot three giant blue bullets that were a bit slower than the other bullets, but bouched around the room in straight lines. In this time Saïx had charged compleatly up again and entered his bersek state and charged towards Cole.

At first when John was thinking it seemed like they almost lost interest in waiting for orders, but when John's voice stiffened and he gave the orders the interest continued. "Yes"
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

John had a feeling that Gerard might have needed backup, and just in case the robot was more dangerous than it looked, he turned to the Heartless and gave them their new orders.

"Assist Gerard. Protect him if he needs it. If he gives an order, follow it.", John said to the Heartless.
                sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"Let me clean up, and then we can talk. Hopefully the little explosion didn't damage the plumbing." Hank said, going inside.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gerard rushed at the soldier. He swung the sword at it. But then the Android noticed. It used the staff to block Gerard's attack. The two were at a tug of war -- rather, a push of war. Gerard was winning, but suddenly...

"SWORD ACTIVITY DETECTED. COMMENCING ANTI-SWORD MECHANISM."

A current of electricity began flowing through the spear, onto the katana, and then to Gerard's suit. He tried to withstand the dock, but then he was blasted back.

"Get him!" Gerard said, a little shaken.

Comment

The heatless followed Gerad just as they were commanded to. When he gave a order however hey didn't move. Instead they looked at Gerad with a hungry look. After a while tough they did follow the order.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

"Okay, but please hurry.", J9ohn said to Hank as he turned his head towards Gerard's fight.

John was a little confused why the Heartless looked like they were going to attack Gerard, but then he realized why. John recalled what Ansem had told him when he was in the Realm of Darkness.

("They are already setting their eyes on you. You are the most attractive thing in this realm. A living Heart.")

Luckily, the Heartless followed Gerard's order and didn't attack him. Of course, John would have to be wary of that in the future. He didn't want the Heartless to attack his friends and steal their hearts.

"Hey Gerard, need help with that?", John asked Gerard.
                        sigpic

Comment

"No, thank you." Gerard said as he got up. "I don't understand... The suits are resistant to electricity... Was that not electricity? Was it an amplified version?"

The Android looked around. "DARK ACTIVITY DETECTED. NO ANTI-DARKNESS UNIT IN THE AREA. COMMENCING SELF-DEFENSE SEQUENCE."

It spun the spear, ready to attack.

Comment

Hank's House

"Ah, go to hell." came Hank's voice from over at the house. As he said that, a large artillery cannon rose, aimed at the android, and fired.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"No!" Gerard cried. He jumped up and used the strength of the suit to throw off the trajectory, but blew him away as well.

"We need it alive..."

Comment

Hank's House

Hank laughed. "I don't believe a robot can live. Besides, Deimos can fix that thing if you REALLY want it. So you either get it off of my property, or it's shrapnel." Hank replied.

Comment

Working...
                                X