X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Like I said before, you've been out for four months. As for the T-Virus and G-Virus, we have them in a vault in cold storage. It's sitting there until we decide to do something with them, either try and develop a mass-produceable vaccine, or alter the virus so that it doesn't turn people into zombies. We also took the "SPARTAN" Serum and stored it there as well, still waiting to find out what to do with it. None of the scientists want to even touch the viruses and serum. They think it's too dangerous, based on what they saw during the assault. As for the Neo-Yakuza, we took their data, then destroyed their base with an antimatter bomb to make sure that the B.O.W.s or viruses didn't escape.", the SPARTAN doctor explained to Birkin.

After speaking, the SPARTAN walked over to a holographic control panel where he scanned his access card, then pressed a couple buttons on the screen. After that, two pills appeared on the table in front of the screen and the doctor grabbed them, then walked over to Birkin.

"Here, take these. They'll help with the headache.", the SPARTAN doctor said to Birkin.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"A little. She did occasionally open up to us, but never told us how she felt. She used to be... well... let's just say she was a bit more socially active. She was a bit more willing to open a conversation herself, but she never actually told us how she felt." Raven replied as he began thinking of Eve.

"Well that's all I can say. Anything else you'd like to ask?"

Comment

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Birkin looked at the pills, and he quickly popped them into his mouth without a second thought. "Goddamn I've only been awake for how long? And the freaking people here treat me far better than they did with the Neo Yakuza. Assholes tortured me until I made them the viruses they wanted... I swear when I found myself in this world I wanted to live a normal life. Did I ever get the chance to? Yes I did. I worked as a doctor for a town, then Albert Wesker the biggest jerk I've ever had the honor of knowing, and used to work with had found me and kidnapped me just so I can make him some new viruses. I don't know why he didn't make them himself considering we were once colleagues back in our world, but I guess he was just too high and mighty to do it himself." Birkin remarked in a serious, and grateful tone. He was grateful that the Neo-Yakuza base was destroyed, and he was dead f***ing serious about it as well.

"By the way I also remembered that almost every guard... save for a few had gone and attacked the Prometheus Labs... how did that turn out? Any casualties on your side? If so how many people were killed or injured? Please tell me you disposed of the dead bodies through cremation, and filtered the smoke... Also please tell me you isolated the people or something. I'd hate for you to have any infections on your end... I heard what a Spartan could do, and a T-Virus infected Spartan would be a nightmare to deal with..."

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

"I'm Wriggle." Wriggle introduced, tipping her black feather-rimmed fedora like a Southern gentleman. Her cape, and her contemporary attire to the entirety, compared to her a year ago, was a lot more... Lavish. "You're in Gensokyo. You said Youmu sent you here?"

Kawashiro Residency - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"Oh good, you're awake." Nitori greeted Zero with a kind-hearted smile. How long has it been since Nitori and Zero last met? During that time, Nitori changed, from the huggable, shy little Kappa girl to lean and intimidating but still huggable mechanic. Zero however, to Nitori's eyes, has not changed at all. "Don't worry, I'm not trying to hide from you."

"Don't try to change the subject. Your room, is a mess." Mitori intervened.

"I'll have EVE clean it up... Maybe." Nitori shrugged as she prepared ingredients to start cooking. "What do you guys want for late-night snack?"

"(sigh)Sautéed bean sprouts I guess." Mitori gave in to Nitori's carelessness.

Institute of War - Valoran

"Here! I always share food with my friends!" Utsuho happily handed John a handful of M&Ms. The colorful little chocolates jingled and rustled in John's armored hand.

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

"Who goes there?"

As Kirby strolled the halls of Scarlet Devil Mansion, a voice, echoing through the halls, called out. Kirby could see in front of him a huge shadow of a monster with crystal wings and glowing red eyes...
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-04-2014, 02:09 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

"That's right. She told me to walk through a portal she opened to get out and now I'm here so tell me Wriggle, is this really the real world or am I in some type of event or something messed up that CC Corp. did?" Haseo asks her in his rude tone like back in his PKK days.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Kirby kept walking the halls until he heard a voice, and saw a shadow.

"Poyo poyo! Poyo?" Kirby replied as he took a few cautious steps forward. He was both obviously cautious, and curious at who was speaking to him.

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Very well... I suppose that would work..." Eve said as she walked up to Jack. "Are you ready?" She asked as she began preparing her systems.

"I am almost ready. Checking a few systems one last time."

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

"I have absolutely no idea what you're yapping about." Wriggle, clearly offended by Haseo's rude tone, dismissed his question. "But I can tell you one thing. You ARE in the real world, and your attitude is going to get you killed in here."

The shadow crept closer... And closer... And even closer, until the shadow's source appeared.

"Who are you?" Flandre asked Kirby with a curious but haughty tone.
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-04-2014, 02:37 PM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yukka's House - Gensokyo

"Sorry, I'm just a bit on edge. I'll explain what I mean. I'm a PC character from a MMORPG called The World. I was doing a quest with a couple of friends and next thing I know, I'm waking up and Youmu was there and she explained a bit of what happened to me." Haseo said in his normal, nicer tone. He then rubs his left hand on his head, trying to figure out what to do next.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Kirby looked at Flandre in surprise. A second ago her shadow made her seem like a big scary monster, but she looked like any ordinary girl... with wings and glowing red eyes... Wait what!? Kirby was taken back slightly from the sight, and as such he jumped back a bit. When Flandre asked him a question he decided to reply...

"Poyo!" Which was one of the only things he could say... Kirby surprisingly noticed this as he got an idea... but he needed a crayon and paper or anything he could write or draw with.

It will be hard for the little pink puffball since he can't speak normally...

Comment

"I do not understand what you're saying." Flandre knelt to keep an eye level to Kirby. "...or are you saying your name is Poyo?"

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

Much better. Wriggle thought.
                      "And then she sent you here. Well, the change of scene must be wearing you down." Wriggle commented as she took off. "If you need a place to stay... You can follow me I guess. I waa going home anyway."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

Haseo thought for a minute. "I don't think I can get to Canard's @Home at the moment and I would like to make sure everything is ok before I go searching for them." He thought. "Alright, I'll take up the offer, Thanks." Haseo said.

Comment

Kirby shook his head saying 'no' his name is not Poyo!

"Poyo po poyo poyo!!!" He replied, this time gesturing as though he wanted something to draw or write with. What was the little pink puffball planning? "Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo po poyo!" It seemed like he was really serious about getting something to draw...

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Meta Knight flew down to the side of the the red mansion, peering with his yellow eyes through one of the windows. Some odd little person with wings in a maid outfit passed by, and luckily didn't notice him. He was familiar with the local fairies, one with ice wings had bothered him a while back. Nevertheless, he didn't want to alert the people here to his presence. He quietly opened the window, and crept inside the maze of a mansion.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

"Okay let me do something first..." Wriggle breathed out as she took off towards the second floor. Most of the guests that came have already left, and there were only very few Youkais remaining to chat and relax.

"Medicine, can you stay here and watch over Yuuka today?" Wriggle asked a doll-like blonde girl with a small sprite following her.

"Sure." Medicine nodded.

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow." Wriggle tipped her hat and headed back to Haseo.

"Whenever you're ready."

"You need something to write with, huh?" Flandre took ahold of Kirby's plan. "Let me see..."

"There you are!"

Meiling appeared from the corner, holding two plates of pink cake. She obvious looked relieved that Kirby was found by Flandre and not Sakuya or Remilia.

"I was looking all over for you! What would happen if you were caught by something dangerous?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

"Ok, go ahead." Haseo said and Wriggle left towards the second floor. "I hope everyone's alright." He said to himself and then checked the Party menu and saw that no one was still online. "Nothing still. Just what the hell is going on? Ovan eliminated AIDA and Cubia was destroyed so what can be causing me to appear in the real world?" He asks himself these questions. A few minutes later, Wriggle returned. "Lead the way." Haseo said and proceeded to follow Wriggle.

Comment

Working...
                                X