X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlet Devil Mansion Cafeteria - Gensokyo

"I'm back-" Meiling came back with two more cake slices to notice that Kirby was missing. Where could he have run off to? What happens if he finds Sakuya? Remilia? Oh she would be in so much trouble... "Hey- where did you go?"

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"There you are!" Remilia's eyes glistened red, her sharp fangs exposed. "I'll make you pay for wreaking havoc in my mans-"

CRASH!

The momentum from Remilia's descension slammed Jack to the ground yet again. Remilia herself wasn't as hurt because Jack was inadvertantly shielding her.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion Cafeteria - Gensokyo

Kirby had continued to follow the maid, but unfortunately he had gotten lost in the cafeteria.

"Poyo?"

He was lost and confused among the crowd of fairy maids and all within the Cafeteria. The place was surprisingly busy, and among the hustle and bustle of the Cafeteria Kirby had somehow managed to find his way out of the cafeteria. He was about to go back into the cafeteria, but the place was too busy. As such Kirby had to wait for things to settle down. In the meantime he figured he might as well explore the halls of the SDM...

Kirby was now in the halls of the SDM...

The puffball is now loose...

Comment

Misty Lake

Meta Knight was sitting on the edge of the Misty Lake, fishing in the lake. He felt like having a fish dinner tonight. A sense tingled in his spine like a massaging chair. He looked up to the mansion on the lake, and there he saw it, a streak careening onto the island on the lake. He knew that streak well, of Kirby's warp star.

"So the young one is here." Meta Knight said to himself, tossing away the fishing pole like it wasn't anything more than a stick. "I must find him before he gets himself into trouble." Meta Knight's eyes narrowed. "Or worse."

With that, Meta Knight leapt into the air as his cape transformed into a pair of wings, as he sailed over the waters of the Misty Lake, leaving a small wake behind him.

Clockworks

The air around turned misty, and the forms of many somewhat modern looking buildings appeared.

"Fiend City." HP grumbled. "Put away your sword, it does barely anything to them."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

As they were running lower and lower through the basement, Samus´s radar showed the person they were searching for "Finally we are getting close to him, we just need to- wait" she stopped as another dot practilly crashed to the first one

"Looks like somebody got to him first" the bounty hunter guessed

The cmmander got on the lead with Mattock shotgun at hand "Then let´s hope that dot is a friendly" she said as they were almost in the same room as the two persons
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"No, you haven't missed anything." Reimu said as Utsuho quickly grabbed the M&Ms.

"Mmm, I never get any candies in Chireiden." Utsuho smiled with delight.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"Okay. Thank you." John said to Reimu as he turned his attention over to Utsuho and noticed the M&M's.

John couldn't help but be a little curious about the brightly colored candies Utsuho was grabbing. To be honest, John had never really eaten candy before, so he didn't know what it tasted like, only that people seemed to like them. What did they taste like? Wanting to know more about the candy, John walked over to Utsuho and spoke.

"Is it alright if I have some?", John asked Utsuho as he lightly motioned over to the candies with a tilt of his head.

Clockworks

Takoizu was a little surprised by what The Higher Power told her to do, but if the sword couldn't do anything to them, then there was simply no used for the weapon anyway. After putting it away, Takoizu looked towards the city in the distance and thought about how many creatures could possibly be living there. Based on how large the buildings there, there had to be creatures measuring n the thousands in the area, and that was only counting the buildings she could see. After a moment, Takoizu looked back to The Higher Power before speaking.

"Would guns work on them?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power.

Central Hub - Prometheus Labs | Dawn

Daniel flinched as the electricity hit his shields and blew him back, making him fall on his back, bounce off the ground, then finally land on his stomach. Thanks to his energy shields, Daniel was not harmed, only a little jarred. After a second, Daniel stood back up and quickly regained his composure. As he did so, he could see Volgin's energy signature slowly dim until it was barely visible. Based on what Daniel knew about his technology, that could only mean one thing. Volgin was dying, which mean that his brainwaves were quickly fading. It didn't make sense to Daniel. Based on what he learned about reviving people, Volgin would have at least three minutes to survive from a lack of oxygen before his brain would shut down. f that was the case, then why would he be dying now? That's when Daniel figured it out. The electrical shockwave must have discharged Volgin of all his electrical energy, including his electrochemical brainwaves. If that was the case, then Daniel had to act fast, or else Volgin would die.

Reacting with the speed only a SPARTAN could possess, Daniel sprinted towards Volgin as he routed power to the palms of his armored hands. As soon as Daniel approached Volgin, Daniel dropped to the ground and pumped Volgin with the electricity he needed. Hopefully, Daniel's plan would work.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Okay.", ix said to Claire as she left the room.

Even though it didn't show on his face, Six was put into deep thought by Claire's words. Was Chris really upset about his friends not being here? Six missed is team from his game, but perhaps Chris felt differently about being isolated from the people he knew, the ones from his universe. Now that Six thought about it, he would probably feel lonely too if he were in Chris's shoes. Chris had only one person that went through the hell of his game, a zombie apocalypse. Nobody else really knew what it was like to fight each one of the twisted abominations from his world, the B.O.W.s. He couldn't really share his experiences with anyone because his existence was different from everyone else's. To be honest, Six felt a little bit like Chris when he first arrived in the real world. Nobody had witnessed the tragedy on Reach, not like Six had. Sure there was his game, but playing the game did not equate to actually being there, watching his team and fellow SPARTANs die. Some of them died in his arms. He watched as the light left their eyes. Six could only imagine that Chris's life was similar. Perhaps Chris watched his teammates die horribly by an army of Zombies and B.O.W.s. Perhaps Chris knew what it was like to be alone. If tat was the case, then maybe Six and Chris had more in common than he previously thought. Of course, Six had not experienced the exact same thing as Chris. He didn't know what it was like to stare a T-virus ridden corpse, or a grotesque genetic nightmare in the eye. Perhaps what Chris needed was someone who could look him in the eye and truthfully say that they knew how he felt. Perhaps Chris needed his old friends.

With that in mind, Six decided that after today, he would put his time and energy into find Chris's friends. Prometheus Labs had a database of many different Characters. If they were on this planet, they would most likely be in the registry.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

As Birkin sat there, quietly panicking about being in Prometheus Labs, a light knock on his door could be heard before the door opened, revealing a SPARTAN clad in white and red MJOLNIR armor with a clipboard in his hand. On the SPARTAN's shoulder was a red Caduceus, signifying that the SPARTAN was apparently one of the doctors, and on the side of his chestplate was the number "364".

"Hello Mr. Birkin. I'm surprised to see that you're finally awake.", the SPARTAN said as he approached.

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Jack nodded as he looked to the city in the distance. If they wanted to get to the battle sight as soon as possible, then flying would be the best option. Jack's only concern was Eve being put under high winds. After all, they were going to be flying at 200 mph. Jack had a suit, but Eve had nothing but her skin and dress. Being exposed to high winds like that was not dangerous, but it would not be comfortable.

"We'll fly. We'll be flying at around 200 miles per hour, so expect wind. Are you susceptible to high winds?", Jack calmly asked Eve as he turned towards her.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Lily carefully listened to Raven's story about the origins of the El Stone, and once he was done, Lily remained silent as she processed all he had said. The El Stone had a deeper backstory than she thought. Apparently, it was not only a source of power, it was also the reason life existed in Raven's world. Of course, even though Raven told her about the origins of the El Stone, she still had more questions, such as why the Nasods were created, and the fate of the Master of the Sun and the El Lady.

"What happened to Solace and the El Lady?", Lily asked in a curious tone.

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

As Chung worked, Dr. Neuman would occasionally look over to Chung and observe him. Based on Chung's body language, he was tired. After all, Chung was up all night and didn't go to sleep. After about a minute of thinking, Dr. Neuman decided to talk to Chung about his need for sleep.

"Hey Chung. Don't you think you should get some sleep? It's kind of hard to work when you're tired, isn't it?", Dr. Neuman asked Chung.
              Last edited by S121; 04-07-2014, 02:23 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"I can handle intense winds similar to that of approximately 220 mph. I do not need to worry." She said as she quickly hopped onto Jack's back. "I shall create the wings and steer. You fly us to our destination. Affirmative?" She said as she created a pair of 'wings' out of Nasod Spears. 4 Spears appeared behind her, attached to her back. The Spears had resembled the shape of wings. With the upper pair being slightly larger than the bottom pair of spears. Her two Drones Moby & Remy then flew, and both landed on the middle of her back. They held on tightly, acting as a sort of balance system for Eve.

"I am ready."

"No one knows, and I doubt anyone would know. So I can't tell you... even if I wanted to." Raven said as he leaned back in his chair. It's seriously quite interesting, and somewhat frightening. I mean it's sort of a love story with how Solace did it out of his love and feelings for the El Lady, but at the same time it can be taken as a betrayal to the world. Both of them betrayed the world just because of their feelings for each other. I've heard people claim that either one is true. Some believe that they betrayed all of Elrios due to their love. Others feel sorry for how the El Lady was had to stay with the El Stone due to a barrier, and as such they worship Solace as a hero for freeing her. It's really confusing and all, as such I try to stay out of as much conversations about the two when it comes to that subject."

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Chung looked up at Neuman and yawned. "Oh no no no... I'm good... I just need to rest my eyes a little bit. I want to get this thing done by... the day after... tomorrow..." He said as his face fell hard against the table due to him passing out for a second. The shock of his face hitting the table had woken him up, causing him to shoot back up.

"I can... I... I can keep *yawn* working..."

Comment

Birkin turned to the Spartan, and as he did he scooted back in his bed as though he was trying to stay away from him.

"Uh... hello..." He said quietly, and cautiously as he continued to try and process what was going on currently.

"Crap I think I am in the Prometheus Labs. What happened!? Did they think I was with the Neo Yakuza on purpose? Did they take me in because of it!? Am I a prisoner of the Labs here!? Oh god I sure hope to high heaven than I'm not!" He thought as he was trying to remain cautious. His head was still hurting slightly... indicated by the occasional wince of pain.

Michigan - Detroit

As Lisa was trying to intercept the missile a few Maverick Drones had begun following her from behind. They were trying to prevent her from stopping the missile. The Drones began to open fire on Lisa with a barrage of weak plasma shots..

X with his Falcon Armor was still flying over the city. "No I won't be able to fly down in time!" He said as he tried contacting Lisa.

"Lisa what are you doing!? Get out of there now or you will be caught in the explosion!!!" X said through his inbuilt communicator to Lisa.

Kawashiro Residence - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

Zero continued to walk through the house, and towards the living room looking for Nitori. "Hey Nitori you there?" Zero called out. Hoping for Nitori to hear him.

"I know you're here Nitori. I heard you from all the way back in your room. By the way your room is a bit of a mess. When was the last time you actually cleaned it?"

Comment

Jack was a little surprised by Eve's proactive actions, but he was also a little confused about her hopping onto his back. Little did Eve know that his thrusters were located on his back, where she would be face-to-face with searing hot jets of flame.

"That's not the best idea. My thruster jets are located on my back.", Jack said to Eve.

Lily wasn't expecting much of an answer, especially since there was such a large time gap between that particular event and the present, but it was worth a try. After speaking about the El Lady and Solace, Lily decided to ask her other question.

"So, why did the humans create the Nasods?", Lily asked Raven.

The SPARTAN doctor noticed that Birkin seemed to shy away from him, so he thought that the man must have been confused as to why he was here. After all, he was in a coma for four months.

"There's no need to be worried. You're safe here. Our SPARTANs found you unconscious in Base 7 with a broken leg, so they brought you here and we took care of it. You've been in a coma for four months.", the SPARTAN explained to Birkin.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Eve upon hearing what Jack said got a very embarrassed look on her face. "Oh... Oh dear..." She said as she hopped off Jack's back.
                      "What do you suppose I do then?" She replied. Slightly embarrassed about what she did. To her she made herself look like an idiot.

"I don't know to be honest. In my world the Nasods had been around for a little more than a thousand years. I presume they originally created them to help with things like construction, and gardening. You know. More dangerous jobs that normal civilians would have trouble doing. However they probably grew tired of each other. Eve may be the only truly sentient Nasod with emotions, but I'm sure the other Nasods have some sort of sentience. They probably just grew tired of being used. As such the first war between Nasods and Humans broke out a thousand years ago in my world. That's when Eve was first sealed away. Eve... a thousand years old yet so young... we were the first people she saw when she woke up... Hell the first thing any of us said was Elsword asking her if she would like to be friends with us... It ended with Eve slapping Elsword just like she did back in the city earlier. I also find it kind of sad with her. Unlike me where my kingdom turned against me for a short time, her entire race didn't recognize her as their queen anymore. So she was left alone... save for us that is..."

Comment

Yukka's House - Gensokyo

Haseo looks at the girl that he fell in front of. Green hair, bug like antennas and a black cape. If he thought of the classes from The World, she could be a Blade Brandier, a Steam Gunner or possibly a Twin Blade but he looks around and none of it looks familiar so there's no way she's from The World. "You just appeared out of nowhere." She says to him. Haseo stands up. "A girl named Youmu opened a portal to get me out of Hagu....... whatever it's called. So who are you and where the hell am I at now?" He asks the girl that is a little bit shorter than him.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Jack simply raised an eyebrow inside his helmet as he saw Eve become embarrassed. To be honest, Jack didn't really see any reason to be embarrassed. After all, she didn't know the design of his armor, so for all she knew, his thrusters could have been in his feet. Either way, it didn't really didn't matter to Jack, so it wasn't worth mentioning. As for how Jack was going to bring Eve along, he decided that the best way to do so was to simply hold her as he flew.

"I could carry you over there.", Jack calmly said to Eve as he held his arms out in front of him, as if he was carrying a person.

Lily felt kind of sad for Eve. In a sense, her entire race abandoned her. Sure, she had friends, but Lily didn't think that they had a lot in common with Eve, and because of that, Eve would probably feel distant with them, even if they provided emotional support. It would be as if Lily was the only human in a group of aliens. When Lily thought about Eve's situation like that, she could tell that Eve lived a lonely existence.

"Does she ever tell you about what she's feeling?", Lily asked Raven in a less care-free tone and in a more sympathetic one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Raven sighed at Lily's question. Eve never really showed her emotions in front of him or their friends.

"No not really... I know she has emotions. I can tell when I look at her in the eyes... It's like I seen that look before... in myself... I guess when two people have something in common, they can tell what the other person feels. We were both betrayed by our own people pretty much. When we're not in a fight she would usually just stay in the background. Half the time she refused to talk to anyone unless she was needed, or she wanted something. Other than that she never tells anyone about her feelings. It is kind of sad. Though she had opened up a bit to Me, Elsword, Chung, and the others. It's quite obvious really. She decided to follow us off Altera Island, and whenever she wasn't able to keep up with us anymore she wished to become strong. As such she sought out the ancient Nasod Codes. The Code: Exotic, and the Code: Nemesis. Both had enhanced her power drastically. Hell Allegro of the Feita Region even dubbed her the "Queen of Destruction" due to her power. Eve is one person you do not want to anger... She could take out a small army of three hundred Demons on her own at max power..."

Comment

Lily couldn't help but find it somewhat humorous that Raven described her similarly to how they would describe Jack, "someone you do not want to anger, someone that could single-handedly take on a small army". Of course, it did not take away from the fact that even if Eve didn't openly show her emotions, she still cared about Raven and the others and depended on them. It was sad that she considered them friends, yet kept her distance from them, as if they were strangers. If only she was a little more open to them, maybe Eve would be happier.

"Did you try to get her to open up?", Lily asked Raven.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Oh thank god... I swear the only thing I can remember that I was gathering some samples of the Neo-Yakuza's viruses... The T-Virus, and the more potent G-Virus... as well as a few samples of the serum. I also gathered the notes on how to create this one virus the Neo Yakuza made. I put them all in a briefcase... Then those damn B.O.W's got loose, and then I killed one... then I fell and hit my head... Then it all goes blank. How long have I been out? Also where is the briefcase with the virus samples!? Don't tell me the Neo-Yakuza got the briefcase." Birkin replied with a sense of worry, and confusion. His head was still killing him. It was nothing more than a migraine, but it was a pretty bad one.

"By the way can I get something for this damn migraine? My head has been killing me since I woke up..."

Comment

Working...
                                X