X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuka's Mansion - Gensokyo

After Haseo walked through Youmu's portal, he got slammed onto the floor. "Damn that Youmu girl. She didn't have to have it slam me." He said as he sat up, rotating his shoulders with his eyes closed. Haseo opens his eyes and sees a green haired girl looking at him. "Who are you?" He asks her.
    Last edited by Zekai; 04-04-2014, 04:21 AM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Jack nodded at Eve and he looked in the direction of the city. Out of all the methods thy could travel, the only ones Jack thought were effective was either carrying Eve as he ran, or holding her as he flew off into the city. Getting a Warthog approved for deployment would take longer, especially since they already damaged tow of them earlier today. With that in mind, Jack looked back over to Eve and spoke.

"Taking a Wrathog would take too long. I could get us there by running, or by flying there. Flying would be faster, but more turbulent. Which method do you want to travel by?", Jack calmly asked Eve.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Sure.", Lily said to Raven as she began cutting up her pancakes with her fork.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hilly Field - Outside Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"If flying is the faster option then I will go for the faster means of travel. I can assist you with better control as well. I could deploy some Nasod wings of sorts to help steer." She replied in her usual tone of voice.

"Though if you'd prefer running we could easily take that route."

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Very well then Lily. I shall tell you the story..." He said as he coughed a bit just to clear his throat. Sitting up straight he looked at Lily as he began his story.

"In the beginning darkness was all around and the waves faded out onto the dry land where Chaos was born. It wasn't easy to look for any signs of life on this huge continent. One day, a huge gem struck the heart of the continent like lightning. After the incident, the continent was never the same. All the plants that were once dead came back to life and plants began to thrive in the bare, dry land. The ocean became alive, and soon an abundant river flowed into the forests. The peaceful wind brought life back onto the land.
        The land became a blessed place, and just as people and animals began to appear, a breath of life seemed to emanate from the gem. The gem would shine and glisten on its own and spread living energy all around.

The gem was admired and people started to call it ‘El’. And soon the continent was named ‘Elrios’ after the admirable El.

Civilization spread over Elrios, and many people started to plant bright flowers of all kinds. Everything was made of natural power so that more humans could live an affluent life.
        Their technology started to advance and so the creation of ‘Nasods’ came about. The man-made Nasods could not tell from the proper order of things. For the sake of convenience and the greed of humans, the El power was gravely misused. Eventually, as more Nasods were created, the power of El deteriorated and the continent became dark again.
        Nasod production stopped and the sea spilled over to the land, dividing the earth up. The whole world began to shake and crumble until a lady revived the power of El. It is unknown how the power of El was recovered, but what is certain is that the spirit of the El Lady was present.
        Those who survived the rough environment started to rebuild the continent with the highly powered Nasods. Although the power of El was not as strong as before, the continent began to slowly return to life. Ever since the revival of the continent, the people greatly venerated the El Lady.

Everyone rejoiced in the blessed life again and people started to preserve the power of El that the El Lady left behind. The Masters were chosen to govern the El, and they in turn found a new El Lady to watch over it.
        The first master, Master of Fire is ‘Rosso.’ The power of fire is the power of passion, and there is joy to prevent the strength of the fire from overflowing.
        The second master, Master of Earth is ‘Gaia.’ He possesses the warmth and richness of the land and protects the continent of Elrios.
        The third master, Master of Water is ‘Denif.’ A combination of coolness and intelligence controls the sea so that it does not overflow onto the land.
        The fourth master, Master of Wind is ‘Ventus.’ The power of the wind energy keeps the universe in motion.
        The fifth master, Master of the Sun is ‘Solace.’ Elrios was revived due to the power of life and the birth of the sun’s power.
        The sixth master, Master of the Moon is ‘Ebalon.’ The power of the moon gives the people of Elrios comfort and security.
        Each Master was endowed with different skills in order to use the El’s power to govern Elrios. They circulate the El’s energy to fertilize the land while calming the storm, thus giving rise to Nasod again.
        In Elrios, a special event takes place once every 3 years. When the Sun and Moon become one, the sky will become dark and all living creatures spend this time to unwind and enjoy each other’s company. The purpose of this event is to let the El’s natural energy prosper and unite all; it was called the ‘Harmony Festival.’ This day was indeed the most peaceful and tranquil in Elrios.
        The El looks natural and full of spirit, but in reality, it is actually at the most unstable state. If the El facilitates the circulation of energy on its own, then it will become defenseless.
        During the Harmony Festival, the El tower was attacked by Solace, the Master of the Sun. Solace felt sympathy for the lady who watches over the El, and so he went on a mission to free her. As the Festival continued, the El Lady and Solace had disappeared together.
        Before the Harmony Festival came to an end, Solace’s followers and those who had guarded the tower had gotten in a dispute. In the most horrendous hours, the El Lady who had deserted the El was very unstable and could not overcome the turmoil. A tremendous uproar ensued and explosions erupted everywhere. The El exploded into tiny shards that had been misplaced all over the Elrios continent.

The large explosion had caused the El to break into millions of pieces and the shards had been dispersed throughout the whole continent. It had even spread through the wilderness, mountain crevices, and the deep river swamps. The Nasods and human civilization had ceased to exist.
        Survivors could only breathe in places where El Shards existed, and so it has caused many people to reside in areas where there were large El Shards. Soon, a massive earthquake split up the lands. Tremors continued for several months, and this eventually led to the continent splitting in two. Communities had been divided and the remaining masters have settled near large El Shards in order to restore the power of El.
        The remaining people who had followed the Masters sacrificed their lives in order to restore the continent back to the way it used to be. Yet the heirs waited at the tower for the El Lady to return. The Kingdom is overrun with wicked beings that steal the broken El Shards and others that try to protect it."

"That's the story. To be honest the El Stone at the Tree of El is just one of the many more prominent shards. As well as one of the few remaining shards of which the whereabouts are known. The others are too well hidden thankfully."

Comment

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Oh it's just because... aside from me, and now you... he has no one else to celebrate Christmas with. His other friends have not been located yet. So aside from us, and maybe a few others he has no one else to spend Christmas with. I've told him he has us, and the rest of the labs... but I don't think he really listened to me." She said as she stood up and stretched. "If you'll excuse me I'm going to go take a shower. See ya in a little while." Claire said as she left the room.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Birkin looked out his window, and past the blinds he was stunned when he saw a large man in white, futuristic armor.
          "O-Oh god..." He muttered quietly, and weakly. "W-Where the flipping hell am I...?" He said as he sat up, rubbing his forehead he let out another audible groan. After thinking a bit, and seeing the occasional large man in futuristic armor he came to a realization.

"Oh don't tell me... is this the Prometheus Labs I heard about!?" He said to himself quietly as his breathing got quicker, and quicker.

Kappa Village - Kawashiro Residence - Gensokyo

As Zero was waiting he heard the sound of Nitori's voice. It was faint, but his built in Audio Receivers or... well... 'ears' had picked it up quite well. Standing up straight he casually walked towards the door leading out into the rest of the house. He then left Nitori's room. He also had a slightly irritated look on his face.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

Finding no threat from this little pink... Ball... Creature, Meiling waved back. Who is this character? Where did he come from? Oh his stomach is growling... Is he hungry?

"Come here, little one." Meiling bent over to grab Kirby with her two hands. Her hands were warm and smooth like silk. "Let's get you somewhere warmer."

Eientei - Gensokyo

"My arm... Your mother... They are all but past artifacts." Eirin chuckled softly. "The closer they were to you, the harder it is to move on."

"Anyway, I digress. Come, follow me."

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

"You just..." Wriggle raised her eyebrows, pointing at Haseo with disbelief. "You just appeared out of nowhere."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

((Just a quick post for Kirby and Meiling because well... I can't think of anything for Max.))

Kirby just looked at Meiling as he shook his... body er... face no... then he stopped and looked like he was thinking for a moment. It was quickly interrupted though when Meiling picked him up. This caught Kirby off guard quite a bit, leaving Kirby confused as to what he should do...

He just sort of rested in Meiling's arms. Quickly forgetting what he was thinking of, as well as finding that Meiling's soft, gentle arms were just too comfy. Almost immediately he began to doze off in her hands.

Comment

Meiling, with a smile on her face, brought Kirby closer to her chest. Wrapping him in one arm and keeping him close, she used the other arm to pull out a key and lock the gate of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It is nighttime, and there is no need for a gate guard when the owner of the mansion is now one of the most powerful being in Gensokyo.

"Ufufu, Flandre will love you." Meiling rubbed her chin on Kirby as she entered the mansion.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

While Meiling carried Kirby he still was sound asleep, not even bothering to wake up. He did do something though. As Meiling was gently holding Kirby he calmly hugged her much like how a tired child would hug their mother. It was obvious that Kirby was already warmed up to Meiling. Even if there little interaction had lasted for a brief moment, with Kirby barely saying anything. Not even his signature 'Poyo.'

Kirby's... stomach could be heard growling a bit, indicating he was indeed getting hungry like Meiling said.

Comment

Voile - Gensokyo

"Patche!"

Remilia flew up to greet Patchouli, who was busy telekinetically sorting all the mess created back to normal. It was tedious work, but thanks to the bath she took, she was able to recharge her mana back to full. And when Patchouli's mana is full... She becomes scary.

"Hello Remi." Patchouli muttered back as a broken bookshelf the size of a building shuddered and shook by Patchouli's magic.

"I see that our enemy has breached into the underground level." Remilia observed and flew through the library at leisurely but yet still very fast speed to reach the hole under repair. "Mind if I hop down?"

"Knock yourself out." Patchouli shrugged, and a huge boulder blocking a part of the hole yielded to let Remilia in. Smiling and exposing her fangs, Remilia descended below.

Scarlet Devil Mansion Cafeteria - Gensokyo

While Remilia herself eats alone or with Sakuya, and Patchouli hardly leaves the library at all, the rest of the SDM use the cafeteria to eat and relax. Meiling was no exception of course. If there was the one place that would have some food in SDM, it was here.

"I wonder if this little one likes cakes." Meiling pondered as she grabbed a slice of pink-icing cake for Kirby and a plate of marinated Bulgog and white rice for herself. She sat down on a chair and placed the sleeping Kirby next to her on a table. She giggled at Kirby sleeping and poked his cheek. "Wake up, little one. I have some food for you."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

When Meiling gently poked Kirby on the cheek Kirby woke up. As he did he looked a little bit sleepy still, and almost fell back asleep a few seconds later. However Kirby smelled the cake... Kirby's eyes shot open as he looked at the cake. A large smile came over his face as he looked at it, then to Meiling. Almost like he was asking if the cake was indeed for him.

Comment

Meiling giggled at Kirby's reaction. At first he was falling back to sleep, but the presence of cake woke him up in an instant. He really must've been hungry.

"Yes it's for you." Meiling tenderly said as she nudged the plate to Kirby. "Help yourself."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Kirby became ecstatic when Meiling confirmed that the cake was for him. Almost instantly Kirby grabbed the plate. He then opened his mouth and actually began to inhale. Surprisingly when he did he actually sucked up the cake much like a vacuum cleaner sucks up dirt. In almost an instant Kirby had literally inhaled the cake whole, and swallowed it. After of which Kirby turned to Meiling with a smile on his face.

"Poyo!" He said with glee as his stomach could be heard grumbling again. Indicating he was still hungry...

Comment

Meiling was more amused than surprised. This little creature just inhaled an entire slice of cake in a second! Not only that, he was still hungry!

"Let me get more cake for you." Meiling chuckled, rose from the chair and headed back to the kitchen. Her own meal was left untouched, and Meiling hasn't eaten anything since her lunch, but she seemed happy serving Kirby.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

When Meiling left Kirby looked back at the table and noticed that Meiling's food was untouched. Kirby's tummy growled as he looked at the food, but he shook his... head as he fought the urge to eat Meiling's food. As he waited for Meiling to return a maid carrying a sundae had passed by. Kirby watched the maid as he saw the sundae. Seeing the Ice Cream Sundae made Kirby hop off his seat and began following the maid, leaving the table...

Comment

Prometheus Labs

It was too late. The beeping finally came to a stop and a gigantic burst of electricity erupted from Volgin's chest. He tried his best to hold in the pain, but he could be heard barely achieving it with his grunting of pain. Finally, after the electricity storm ended, things proved worse for Volgin. He was practically unable to move, his body temperature was steadily dropping and his breathing became heavier. He needed a source of electricity almost immediately.

Voile

Jack was almost up to the top, but suddenly, the vampire came down, and he was in midair with no way to stop her from colliding with him.

"Damn it all!"

He knew he couldn't do anything, so he simply braced for impact.

Comment

Working...
                                X