Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Labs

Volgin was slowly coming to.

"Ngh... What the... Hell... Haven't had a shock like that since I was fried by a bolt..."

He tried to get up slowly, but failed.

Voile

Jack crashed to the ground again. He slowly stood up.

"... Seems like... It doesn't hurt as much the second time around..."

He faced Remilia.

"You. Your name is Remilia Scarlet, am I correct? Who are you?" He said to her.

Groznyj Grad

Snake took the cigar out of his mouth.

"Alright. I'll ask my friend at MSF to track this down."

Snake turned on his codec.

"Huey, I want you to track the source of a call."

"SURE THING. I JUST NEED SOME KIND OF DATA TO GO ON TO TRACK IT DOWN."

"You guys got any kind of way to track the caller? A recorded message?" Snake asked Rengar.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

Kirby smiled with glee when Flandre acknowledged what he was trying to say.

"Poyo poyo!" He replied as when Meiling appeared he quickly turned around.

"Hiii!" He said as he waved to Meiling. The only other thing that Kirby is capable of saying. Once he saw the two pieces of cake his eyes widened on his face as his stomach growls again. Kirby then begins jumping up in an attempt to get the cake slices.

Comment

"You know this thing?" Flandre asked Meiling as Kirby was able to retrieve the cake with ease... Mostly because Meiling lowered her hands so that the plates were at reachable level.

"The poor thing looked cold and hungry so I took him in." Meiling hapoily observed Kirby eating. "Isn't he adorable?"

"I must agree." Flandre nodded and watched too. "Meiling, can you do me a favor and grab me a sketchbook and some crayons?"

"Will do." Meiling took off, heading towards the closest sleeping quarters for the fairy maids.

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"That's what I wanted to ask you." Remilia growled, her fangs menacing. Her hands formulated a large spear of glowing red. "You have ten seconds to answer me why the hell you invaded my house."

Groznyj Grad - Russia

"Give them the recorder."

Sheva slid the audio recorder across the table to Snake. The recorder was a tiny little gray box with rudimentary play/pause system.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Kirby grabbed the plates and sat them on the ground, of which Kirby sat down on the floor as he picked up one of the plates. Holding it above his head he opened his mouth and inhaled like a vacuum. Swallowing the cake, and the nearly the plate. He then proceeded to do the same to the second slice of cake. Once both were swallowed completely Kirby stacked the plates neatly as he turned to Flandre. All he did while waiting was give a small smile to Flandre as he sat there on the ground.

Comment

Just as the armored duo reached the room, they saw the vampire mistress ready to easily chomp the man´s head when she asked the question

The commander who was the more social of the two ccarefully spoke to the guy "I suggest you to don´t do anything reckless boy, she is extremely powerful" she warned him

Then Shepard looked at the bluenette "We aren´t your enemies or invaders, my friend here just wanted to talk with your librarian and we heard the conmotion" she explained to the vampire
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Flandre silently observed Kirby's eating pattern. When he turned to smile, she couldn't help but smile too.

"I'm back!"

Meiling brought a drawing pad and a bag full of colored pencils. She placed them on the ground and asked; "Why did you ask for them?"

"You'll see." Flandre smiled as she pushed the colored pencils towards Kirby.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

When Meiling returned with the drawing pad and colored pencils Kirby quickly hopped up and dumped the box of colored pencils on the ground. Opening the notepad Kirby quickly began to draw in the notepad.

He began drawing many different things, using up most of the papers. His artwork being similar to that of a... small child.

He first drew him in a peaceful world. Then him inside some sort of castle of sorts? He was fighting some sort of blue penguin with a hammer, and dressed in red robes. It was a crude drawing but it was able to be distinguished.

Next he drew him doing many things. Like going on many different adventures... the last few pages were different. It showed him waking up in what looked to be a city. Kirby drew a sad looking version himself in the first picture out of the last batch. The next few pictures showed him riding what looked to be a star above a large red building. The last picture showed him crashing into a tree outside the red building, then meeting what looked to be a stick figure dressed in green clothing, and red hair... Meiling... The next picture then showed him in a hall of the red building with the same stick figure in green, and this time a stick figure with blonde hair, a red dress, and pretty rainbow wings... Flandre.

Then he took the last page of the drawing pad and actually wrote something. It said...

Kirby.

Kirby lifted the notepad and showed Meiling and Flandre all of the crude, childish drawings. Like he was telling a story with them.

Comment

Voile

Jack stepped back and put his hand on his machete.

"I am not to be taken lightly either. I am Jack Eichem Inozuka. And the reason i'm here is because I was waiting for a group of people to arrive. The plan had gone a little shaky, however, as I had not input the possibility that they would teleport elsewhere. So I decided to ask the librarian for information on the whereabouts of a large man in a suit known as Master Chief or John by close friends. I need to ask him if he had made any contact with a criminal."

He drew the machete. It looked like a normal machete... But it had an aura about it that changed everything. Now, Jack's aura had a hint of another... A hint of Shikieiki Yamaxanadu's aura.

"I am a servant of justice. I deal justice to those whose crimes can never be forgiven. And though it pains me, my very existence in this time period is a crime. I came here chasing down someone who was going to change the future. I had already killed the criminal, but only because I was left no choice but self-defense. She was dangerous. Too dangerous."

Sakuya appeared by Remillia.

"Mistress, do you feel it? The aura? It's still his own, but... I sense the yama's aura as well. Am I mistaken?"

Groznyj Grad

Snake took out a small device and plugged it into the recorder.

"Huey, you getting it?"

"IT'S HERE. IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE."

"Alright."

Snake removed the device.

"I'm telling you, this technology, from when I was, entire countries would kill for."

"Welcome to the future, Snake," Otori said. "But hey, can we listen to the recording?"

Hakugyokurou

Yuyuko immediately grabbed Axl's hand and dragged him as she rushed to the indoors.

"There is no time to waste then! We must see what is going on immediately!" She exclaimed as she slightly drooled.

Comment

"Kir... by..." Flandre read out loud in the end. "Kirby. How could have I forgotten?"

"What is it?" Meiling asked confundedly.

"This is Kirby." Flandre grabbed Kirby's fat... belly... And held him up to her eye level. "You know, that really famous video game character who can absorb anything and make a part of that his characteristic?"

Meiling pondered, trying to think of where she's seen this creature. She drew blank, but smiled and nodded to not make Kirby feel bad.

"Well, nice to have you here, Kirby." Flandre cuddled the little puffball. "By my right as the second heiress of the Scarlet family, I grant you residency in the Scarlet Devil Mansion until you desire to leave for a lengthy amount of time."

Remilia laughed. First a giggle, then a chuckle, then into a full-blown guffaw. Her claws began staining the spear red.

"The Yama couldn't touch me." Remilia grinned like a maniac. "She has fallen to the role of a human. I am the strongest Youkai of Gensokyo, Remilia Scarlet! Defying me is death!"

The Gungnir was fired.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Poyo!" Kirby replied in a cheery, and happy tone now that someone had figured out his name. Hell Flandre and apparently Meiling had recognized him.

Kirby smiled and giggled at Flandre's remark about him having residency at the SDM. He had to repay them both but he couldn't think of anything... Wait a second... Kirby remembered something.
                      He jumped out of Flandre's hands as he got a neutral look on his face. He then reached into what seemingly was an invisible pocket... or well it looked like it. Then seemingly out of thin air he took out two clean spiral lolipop's. One pink, and one blue. They were in a clear plastic wrapping that was keeping them clean and fresh. He remembered he had these for a little mid-flight snack, but he thought that this would be the best way to repay them for their kindness. So he offered the two decently sized lolipop's to Meiling, and Flandre.

Comment

Voile

"Then defying me..."

He dodged to the left quickly.

"... Is injustice!"

He is now ready for a fight. He took out knives and threw them so high they got stuck to the ceiling. He readied his machete.

"I will protect my honor as well as the future that my father, Otori Inozuka, died to purge clean as it once was!"

He charged at Remillia. The maid stood forward.

"Would you like me to take him on for you, mistress?" She asked as she held knives in one hand and spell cards in the other.

Comment

Voile

Both Samus and Shepard readied their weapons, The blonde bounty hunter charged her cannon as she walked to the right while the commander aimed her vindicator rifle while walking to her left

"This is your last chance boy, surrender your weapons and we can ignore this unecesary fight" Samus warned as her cannon was ready to shoot straigth at his chest
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"I didn't want to fight either," Jack stated. "But my mission; our future is more important. So if it's a fight you want then so be it!"

Jack and Sakuya clashed. The two were having a rapid speed knife fight. Jack's machete, in spite of the size and weight difference, kept up with Sakuya's rapid slashing.

Comment

Voile

Sighing, Samus started scanning Jack "So you are an artificial creation, I can see different DNA matches. for what you just told us, you come from the future trying to stop things getting changed, but you are attacking instead of speaking. A mercenary may be" she guessed

Meanwhile Shepard started shooting the many knives on the ceiling "Thank you for giving us the chance to actually deal with your traps, I appreciate the overconfidence" she spoke as the bullet´s destroyed the blades

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

After a while, the two backed off, Sakuya panting slightly, but Jack simply staring with cold eyes.

"... I've tried talking... I've tried hard... But you know what that did? It got someone killed... Simply because she was too naïve to listen to reason! It was the criminal. I just wanted to go back, even offered to rebuild the future together and cleanse it from evil. Rise it from the ruins it has become. I'd know. I've spent a year in that future doing all that I could to cleanse it. Why? Because in that future, everyone is dead. I did it because not only was I made to, but because now I'm the only one left to do so. I won't let anyone stand in my way! Now simply disarm your weapons and I shall get going to something that is actually important!"

He stood up and held his machete out to the side.

"I will even do so myself. Don't try anything. My senses have been risen to prevent any mishaps."

He struck his machete to the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X