Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dark void, as far as anyone could see, surrounded a slender woman-like figure. It felt cold, lifeless, almost like death. On the distance slid spirits of creatures with stories of painful and gruesome deaths, unspeakable horrors that will plunge anyone into nightmares. Their cries would make anyone insane, but the woman stood still, levitating in that void.

From the fogs came a creature only to be described as shadow. His red eyes seemed to observe the woman, then he reached out his dark hands, slid across her face and scanned the rest of her body. The woman was unfazed, even when the hands brushed her private parts. After reaching across her feet, the shadowy creature began speaking, his voice malignant.

"Here again? I see that the nightmares still haunt you. No matter to me; I enjoy your visits. To be able to satisfy myself with that lustrous, perfect body of yours... and your lips, ooooh your lips... so smooth and moist, like a strawberry... to be able to explore every part of your body mind and soul... it is fine by me. So come back next night... and the next... I shall enjoy every single moment of haunting you to insanity... hahahahahaha!"

Manhattan - New York City

I woke up to another day of nightmares. I was clutching my chest, sweat covering my face. I was breathless for some reason. Every time I had nightmares, I woke up looking and feeling like I just ran a marathon.

I got out of bed and slid towards bathroom. The mirror reflected how I looked like, a familiar yet completely unfamiliar face of myself transformed into part human.

"I cannot make head to tail about what that dream is about." I said to myself. That nightmare... it is quite strange to me. I would go ask Maria the Musharna about it, but she wasn't here...

In the real world. How strange but familiar it is. This city reminded me of Jubilife city, but larger... a lot larger. So many things to do and see in this wonderful city... It has already been two months since I came to this strange land in search for my friends... Nera the Lucario and Mara the Froslass... and I still have yet to explore the busier parts of the city. Perhaps I should go over to the Times Square today. But first, I must dress. A skin tight dress that barely covers me is not an ideal choice of attire for going to a populated area.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-02-2014, 07:24 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Fiendish City

THe Devillites ducked, dived and dodged out of the way, some even pushing others into the way of the storm of bullets. The large blue Pit Boss, on the other hand, simply took the shots like they were nothing and sipped from his coffee mmug, heading up to one of the fleeing Devillites.

"I think it's time for a promotion." the Pit Boss said to the Devillite. Suddenly, he transformed into a bright green devillite, sparkling as he came up to the Pit Boss.

INV Flying Armory

"Yep. There are five in total." Koishi said, going over to the back. On the left side in the back were what seemed to be a large assortment of industrial equipment. To Isaac, they must seem very familiar. Mostly due to them being form his own world.

"I thought you might like these. Really good at killing undead, I can see why you like them." Koishi said. She then looked like she remembered something.

"Oh yeah, I was working on something for this whole mess. I almost completely forgot about it." Koishi said. "Stay right here, let me get it."

Koishi then quickly jogged over to a back maintenance room at the end of the armory, disappearing from sight for the moment.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Betwixt and Between (Corridor of Darkness)

As John and Mara entered the Corridor of Darkness, John listened to what Mara said and was a little surprised to hear about this golem-like Regigigas, how powerful it was. Of course, John should have known better, especially since there were many universes that were different from his own. For all he knew, there could be a Character somewhere out there with planet-busting abilities, or maybe even something more powerful. After John thought about what Mara had said, he turned his head over to Mara to speak.

"What happened after th-", John said before noticing a large group of Nobodies in his peripherals.

As soon as John saw the Nobodies, he spun around to face them and noticed the Nobody emblems floating around the inside of the Corridor. John had no idea what was going on. This had never happened during all the other times he used Corridors of Darkness, so why were they appearing now? John didn't know how these Nobodies got into his Corridor of Darkness, but he was not about to let the Nobodies take anyone. John remembered how he was able to communicate and command a small group of Heartless earlier, back when he was at Hank's house. Perhaps he would be able to do the same to the Nobodies here. They were not the same, but it was worth a shot.

"Who sent you?", John asked the Nobodies as he mentally readied himself for battle.

Fiendish City

Takoizu saw how many of the Devillites were dodging some of her attacks, along with the now green Devillite as it approached its boss. From what Takoizu could see, the Pit Boss was the largest threat. He was the leader, and because of that, he needed to die first. Once he was gone, the Devillites would become less organized. After that, Takoizu would simply kill off the rest.

(Time to end this little game.), Takoizu thought as she restored the boundary of noticeable and unnoticeable on herself and began to alter the boundary of up and down on the Pit Boss and all the Devillites around him in a 10 foot radius.

All of a sudden, the Pit Boss, the green Devillite, and a handful of others began to fly upward, as if they were falling upside down. While that was happening, Takoizu began to alter the boundary of life and death, causing the other Devillites to become weaker. Within a single second, many of the Devillites already succumbed to Takoizu's influence and dropped dead.

INV Flying Armory - Sky - Santa Cruz - California | Night

As Koishi walked over to the maintenance room at the back of the armory, Isaac stared in disbelief at the weapons in front of him. He couldn't believe it. Many of the tools-turned-weapons were the same ones he used to survive the Necromorph outbreaks. Not only that, they also had many of the military-grade weapons ErthGov used, along with weapons that looked similar to the ones he used, only with different colors, different shapes, or completely different altogether. As Isaac stared at the weapons on the wall, one in particular caught his eye.

To the side was a large, old, brown Plasma Cutter. Not many people would have been able to tell one Plasma Cutter from another, but Isaac knew it by the serial number on the bottom of it. It was the Plasma cutter he first used, back during the Ishimura Incident. Seeing the Plasma Cutter again after so long felt like taking a trip back into the past, back before he was sent to the real world, back before the Incident on Tau Volantis and the Titan Station Incident. Isaac faced many hardships on the Ishimura, one of them realizing that his girlfriend, Nicole was dead. He remembered how guilty he felt for convincing her to go onto the Ishimura, how he arrived there, how he began his decent into madness.

As Isaac stood there, staring at the old Plasma Cutter, a look of remembrance could be seen on his face, with a faint hint sadness and lament.
        Last edited by S121; 05-10-2014, 04:37 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Looks like our conversation will need to be postponed, we have some unwanted guests" Mara spoke eyeing the nobodies and sighed. She floated upwards and looked at the still oncoming creatures

"In the case they become hostile, are they strong or are just mindless zombies?" she asked to the spartan while planning on a way to freeze most of the nobodies
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

INV Flying Armory

"I got it!" Koishi said, coming out from the back room, one hand behind her back.

"I got your Christmas present!" Koishi said. She brought her hand out, nd in it was what seemed to be a Plasma Cutter, but it looked far more durable, and without the usual yellow color, replacing it with a gunmetal grey.

"I modified it myself using some blueprints I got. They called this variant the Planet Cracker. It's essentially a better version of the regular one. Higher power, higher fire rate, bigger magazine, you name it." Koishi said.

Fiendish City

The Pit Boss didn't fly up, but rather floated there, with comically small wings. After seeing his colleagues die, he sighed.

"I guess they must work overtime." The Pit Boss sipped his coffee. The dead Devillites collapsed to the ground, and after the Pit Boss sipped the coffee, the seemed to be filled with energy. They came back, now glowing purple, and with flames coming out of their eyes. A shattered sword, only held together by purple energy, materialized into each of their hands.

"Dispose of this rival corporation." the Pit Boss said. The ressurected Devillites dashed faster than the eye could see, smacking themselves against the energy barrier, which they started to crack through.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Times Square - New York City

Times Square. Center of economy, business, entertainment, fashion... you name it. There were businessmen and women with newspapers on one hand and an assortment of breakfast food and drinks busily walking over to where they work at even during the Christmas Eve, teenage girls and boys with outlandish clothes out for shopping, dating, and hanging out with friends, street performers and musicians with various props, and me.

I looked like a sore thumb out of the crowd. Everything was so colorful: the neon signs, the clothes that people wore, but the purity of white and blue that consisted my color palette caught everyone's eyes. It felt embarrassing when I first came to this world, for everyone to be staring at me, but now... I am used to it.

(*Ratatatatatatatatat)

A gunfire?

I looked around to see that most of the crowd noticed the gunshots and were either screaming for their companions, cowering on the ground, or running for their precious lives. Guns. How fearsome they are. They are humanity's weapon for killing other humans. From the world where I come from, this would be an unspeakable horror, but the real world dismisses them as just privileges and responsibilities. That is one part of this world that I will never be able to get used to.

I continued to look for the source of the gunfire to find that smoke and fire were coming from a building about a block away from where I was. That building was Bank of America, one of the largest banks in Manhattan, where humans store their money. There must be a robbery going on in the bank. "I must go and protect the humans in there." I said to myself and, while everybody else were running away from the bank, I ran towards it, to make sure no criminals disturbed peace of the city.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

SDM, hallway

Renamon was meditating, something she did when she was troubled by something, and that was something rare, yet here she was doint it while also being alerted in case someone could come or that Jack would spring for an attack

The fox was calming herself as she tried to thing on her own situation, that creature was getting stronger with each bar of its cage that rattled, she knew she could die the moment the D-reaper could get herself free from the cage, so she was planning on what to do when the time would come.

Suddenly an idea came to her "Nera will kill me if this idea doesnīt" she smiled faintly

SDM, voile

Samus was looking at the earth glove on the library, she was calm while looking at the different landmarks, guessing where Ridley could be "I wonder what you are planning this time Ridley.. this isnīt our galaxy anymore.." she mumbled to herself

Meanwhile Shepard looked at the almost infinite collection of books, it was a cozy place despite the fact that it looked deserted, but she knew librarians tended to be solitary people. She smiled at how peaceful things looked, sometimes these little moments where what calmed her before the storm would start
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"I am not letting my emotions take charge of me!" He yelled in retaliation. "I am not killing anyone in any name but dire self-defense! And I will not let you slander my name! So what do you even know?! Just because I mentioned myself killing one person who tried to kill me, you assume I just go around killing people?! Is that what you think?! If so, then tell me, who the hell do you think you are?!"

Prometheus Labs

Volgin nodded in understanding.

"I see. If you do manage to trace down the boss, though... What will you do then?"

Moscow

A soldier took out a tablet. Military grade, of course.

"Uh, there is one two blocks to the east, and there is a bar one building from it. Across the street, a motel. Interesting plot design, huh?"

"Are you kidding me?" Said Roo. "That's f*ckin' genius! No driving to head home, you can just walk over! It's right bloody there! Now, I dunno 'bout you all, but I'm gettin' me a strong glass!"

Snake turned to Rengar. "Well, I wouldn't see why he would leave town just yet. What do you think? Should we go now or hold off for a bit?"

Roo was silently chanting "Drinks, drinks, drinks" behind Snake, hoping they would go to that bar.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"An hypocrite and murderer" Nera spoke still gazing at jack with serious eyes and determination, yet they had a hint of pain on them

"There is something that I got to ask you, have these guys ever appeared when you used your portals? they donīt seem too friendly" Mara asked John while floating lower to be at his back while looking at the Nobodies on her side

Spoiler:

Comment

Moscow - Russia

"Uh..." Rengar weighed the options. He wanted to make sure he met this mysterious K person as soon as possible and gain an advantage over the Neo-Yakuzas, but he still didn't know whether this was a trap or not. Besides, looked like most people wanted to go to the bar, including Rengar himself. "Yeah... sure... let's go get something to drink, why not."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

At hearing that, Jack ((along with his character owner)) was thrown off at this sudden... Answer.

"... What?" He asked. "Are you... Did you listen to my question properly?"

Moscow

Snake nodded and turned to the others.

"Alright... I guess we're all getting drinks, then."

Roo was pumped. "WOOOOO! I'm gonna get wasted t'night!"

Gerard looked a little happy. "Well, I guess some wine wouldn't hurt."

Otori, on the other hand, looked curious. "Hmm... I've seen people get drunk, but... Never actually gotten drunk myself. Guess it's time to explore."

Everyone else headed towards the bar.

"If you guys need me, I'll be grabbing some coffee. I'm not too wild about alcohol. Plus I'm going to need it." Snake said before heading to the café.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Still gazing at the time traveler, Nera spoke "You asked me what I am and I answered you" her words were direct and yet were calm as she didnīt shiver or fidget while speaking

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack looked confused.

"... But that's... Such a derogatory name... Why would you degrade yourself like that? Why would you consider yourself such things?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"It is actually easy if you think about it, Im a murderer since I killed in cold blood and Im a hypocrite because you speak to me as if I was mocking you about all these stuff I have been telling you as if I were a saint." Nera explained with ease while looking at a random cube floating around

Then she looked at Jack again "I havenīt told you all of these things as a person who is a hero or justicar. Im warning you that you are subconsciously going through a path really similar to one I crossed"

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack was then freaked out.

"... No... No, I won't... I am no murderer! I will not be a murderer! I shalln't kill in cold blood, and I would never be a hypocrite! I won't!"

Comment

Working...
                                X