X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

"Then I hope you now understand why Im speaking with you, right now you are alone and it is a fact if you donīt change your attitude towards strangers, so please think about what I offered you, if you talk, things can go for the better for everyone, even you." Nera was talking in a more calm yone
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Times Square - New York City

Meanwhile at Times Square, a lone bipedal fox with azure blue fur, with matching robes could be seen rushing towards the sound of gunfire. He was running and jumping from rooftop to rooftop at a surprising speed. He was wielding what looked to be a runic blue sword in his hands.

However after a few minutes of running the azure blue stranger lept off the building he was on, landing on the ground gracefully and safely in front of Sana.

"Ahrah how much closer do you think we are?" The blue robed fox asked as the glyph's on his sword began glowing.

"It should not be too much longer Dust. Just hurry, for people might be in danger." The sword... spoke as it stopped glowing.

"Got it Ahrah." The azure blue stranger said as he took off sprinting towards the bank at a quick speed, almost faster than an olympic runner.

Comment

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"Ok and who's the other 2?" Haseo asks turning his head towards Wriggle. "Haseo, she mentioned about a border being broken. You should get more info on it." Skeith said in Haseo's head. "Alright, I'll ask." Haseo thought. "You mentioned about a broken border, mind explaining a bit more please?" Haseo asks.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Bank of America - Times Square - New York

I suddenly found an azure fox wielding a blue blade landing in front of me. Before I could ask who he was, he whispered to his sword and ran towards the bank as fast as Nera the Lucario. Strange, I thought, but seems like I have an ally with the similar goal in mind. I shook the thought off me and followed the fox to the bank.

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"One of them is a real tech-freak who's probably more savvy about electronics and the like than me." Wriggle said. "The other one is a friend of mine who used to be very sadistic but recently turned for the more... benign side."
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-05-2014, 12:30 AM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Once Dust arrived at the bank he stopped just outside of it. "Okay we're here. Now it's time to step in." Dust muttered as he quickly dashed into the bank, with his sword Ahrah in hand he was prepared for anything.

After he entered the bank he looked around, grasping Ahrah tightly.

"Be careful Dust. We still are unaware of how dangerous or powerful our foes are. So take caution." Said his blade Ahrah as Dust took a defensive stance.

"Got it Ahrah, I'll be sure to be careful here. After all it would be quite foolish of me to just rush in without thinking." He said as he began scanning the main lobby for the rogues that are targeting the bank...

Comment

I quickly followed suit and sneaked to one of the windows to see the situation. There were five inside on the first building, patrolling across the hostages to make sure they don't try anything funny. A hazy figure of two other men were guarding the doorway, and an important looking Caucasian businessman on his phone. Faintly, I could hear a conversation.

"نعم، تلقينا المال. دعونا نجتمع معا في المكان المعتاد..." the businessman said in an unknown voice. He wore an overly bulky business suit, which led me to believe that he had some sort of protection underneath. If I could get the help from that sword-wielding fox...

"There are quite a lot of criminals in there." I approached him. "We possibly cannot fight them if we act alone. Why don't we team up together?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Dust who was ready to leap into action was stopped when a beautiful looking woman with blue hair came up to him and spoke. He was both hesitant to listen to her, as well as willing to let her help him. After all he knows nothing of what this woman is capable of, but if she says she can fight then she must be capable of putting up a pretty good challenge.

"Oh... I... uh... Ahrah what do you think?" Dust replied as the glyph's on the side of his sword began glowing,

"Well that depends. Do you trust this strange woman enough to let her fight by her side while you are unaware of her capabilities?" The Sword of Ahrah spoke as Dust looked a bit... confused. Like two people were telling him to do two different things.

One was to let her help him, after all there is strength in numbers, while the other one told him not to as she would just get in the way...

It was literally like two people were trying to sway his decision, though after a few moments Dust finally came to a conclusion.

"I don't mind if you assist me ma'am, but please... be careful for if things get too dangerous I wish for you to try and stay back. I do not wish for you to get harmed." He replied in a very calm, and kind tone. "So are you ready or what?" Dust said in an eager tone, with a smile on his face.

Comment

SDM, hallway

After preparing her future plan, Renamon gazed at her partner, the different bandages on the jackalīs arms and torso looked ok and she knew that the injuries were healing or were already sealed, yet the fox still felt the pain on each of them "Not even a year and look at you, already battle hardened" she chukled at that
                  Last edited by Kristia; 05-06-2014, 01:04 AM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Seems like I have just recruited a knight for my service... for now. I smiled back at the fox quickly before nodding. "Lead the way, if you wish."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Dust turned to Sana as he thought for a moment.

"A full on frontal attack won't be a smart move, so one of us can create a distraction while the other goes after any hostages..." Dust said quietly as he continued to think of what to do. "Ahrah what do you suggest?"

"Whatever you wish Dust. For I am just to help guide you. I trust for you to make the correct decision."

"Okay... I guess that helps. Hey miss, why don't I draw their attention, and while they go after me you try and rescue any hostages. Do you think you're up for it?"

Comment

"Okay. I think it's better for me to be doing the distracting, but that's fine." I said. I don't know what the fox could do to distract at least 8 people inside, considering that all he had was a sword, but it seems that he has a plan to go with it. Just in case, though, I have a back-up plan... I just need to focus... breathe... channel my psychic energy...

I condensed the psychic energy overflowing from my horn to a small glowing white ball. I clenched my hand, completely concealing the white ball like a marble. "Just in case your plan does not work, however, I have a back-up plan. Let me know by whistling and I'll go with my plan. Just... remember to cover your eyes after you whistle, okay?"
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-06-2014, 01:32 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

While Nera was waiting for Jackīs answer, she looked at her arms, they were completely healed as if there was no injury at all, only the scars of her other life were still there. ("A reminder of being to reckless.. but I got a second chance so I wonīt give up") she thought remembering that day.

Close to Mount Coronet years ago..

The villagers were rescued and most of the huntersī camp was destroyed, but a jackal was on her limit as her anger and hate overcame her mind. She wanted to put an end to this mess and she knew that the hunters would try to do these things again so she released her wrath on the humans.

The scent of bloodlust made her feel more powerful as she ripped the flesh of her preys, one was smart enough to hide and fire at her from the distance as the other lambs fell against their predator. The lucario sensed the human and ran towards him with a charged aura sphere, she faced himas the sphere was fired at point blank on his chest, the light on his eyes fading while falling on the ground.

Suddenly as fast as her anger rose, it also faded and realization crashed on her mind as she saw her paws tainted in that crimsom venom. The jackal was too shocked from her actions to notice one of the hunters who managed to stay alive and stabbed her left ribs with the last part of energy he had until he also fell.

Seeing the knife on her body didnīt made her feel scared, only a thought of deserving this pain was the last thing on her mind as she fell to the ground losing her consciousness

Warm.. that was the next feeling that the Lucario felt as she opened her eyes, she felt extreme pain on her body and mostly from her left side. She was bandaged and was resting on a piece of cloth and her eyes looked around the place in panic until she noticed a yellow fox. Yes.. she rememberd the vixen who was passing through the village when the incident ocurred.

Why did you save me?" she asked flatly gazing at the fox who was also looking at her

"You were dying and I couldnīt leave you there with those hunters" the odd creature spoke not stopping on her stare

The jackal closed her eyes as everything was coming back into her mind "I wish you wouldnīt have to.. Now im just a mere beast" Each word hurt on her heart as she knew it was right.

What took her aback were the words from the fox "Indeed you killed them in cold blood, yet you still have a soul on your heart"

"W-What!? How could I still have something like that? there is no way of being reedemed of something like what I.." Nera couldnīt finish her sentence as tears fell on her cheek, she shouldnīt feel anything at all, but here she was crying

"That is something that you will have to sort out by yourself, but you are alive, you have a choice on what to do with it." the yellow vixen sighed and got up. She walked outside of the cave "Donīt waste what you have"

present..

("It has been a hard journey.. but it is worth it") Nera smiled faintly

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Then, Jack saw as he remembered: Nera nad a friend. Smeone she could hold a hand out to. Someone to guide her. Someone to put it a good word. To back them up in time of need, even if the odds are against them. And someone... To live and die for.

"... I see now. Your friend. The one you care for so much. She helps you out. Tell me... What does she do for you? Did she have an impact on your life? Tell me. I'm... Curious."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Knowing when to be neutral on her answers, Nera spoke "She helped me fight my own demons"

The jackal could feel the aura of the traveler and felt his sudden cueiousness. There was an alert beepibg on her mind telling her to be careful so she prepared herself for any thing that could happen
                              Last edited by Kristia; 05-06-2014, 04:05 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack put his hand to his chin. "Of course... It makes sense... If I have a friend... Then I would be a step closer to the path of justice and away from the path of villainy!"

He faced Nera. "I cannot thank you enough for this. This talk has made me realize what I needed. I will be going now. To find some friends!"

He faced the sky, trying to communicate with Glaive. "I am ready. I want to leave now."

Comment

Working...
                                X